It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromus = Jesus + Lucifer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Only in my astral body yes, the species I encounter of sentient life on other planets like us, do not have the ability to interact with astral presences in the physical form. So mostly, I just view. Any interactions I've made have been very brief, I have yet to speak, but I have listened.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This thread is interesting

edit on 24-6-2015 by Temudjin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Andromus

could u link the better way to pray?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

It is labeled as Logical Faith in this Science Forums

www.scienceforums.net...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Thanks for the welcome! I hope to start posting about my astral projections soon!

People are special, and convincing ones self is required if they are ever to feel that way.

No one in this universe is above any other, but it is important to believe we are more than just a computing machine.

I wonder now? What would my actual birthday be if the calendar had never changed at all through history? Curious.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

wasnt much about praying as it was about faith, arent you suppose to teach what we are instead of ideals?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The language barrier holds strong when using words like faith and prayer when they already have such a skewed meaning...I use faith as the propulsion prayer needs for movement. The power of positive thoughts. These are definitions that will confuse anyone who think they know what faith and prayer already means. The more faith you have in yourself (belief in your abilities and well-being), the more powerful your prayer (energy output to the universe) will be.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I'm just a regular guy like everyone else.

Aaaah, see? Above is a pleasant statement. I wasn't trying to insult you. It was a serious question, as the being typing this is trying to lose it's ego. What a challenge it is to accomplish that endeavor. I'm rather astonished by your perception. It seems we both share similar beliefs. Hold no blind beliefs (about GOD, for example) - they severely hamper your spiritual progress. Good luck, and please keep spreading your message.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Isnt it your beliefs of how you think things are, arent those ideals? You think more faith makes a prayer stronger, isnt that a human ideal. You say live in balance with nature, means that you are closer to divinity than every other living thing on this planet, i see the grass, the tree, the flower much closer, and they are without any faith.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hmm, I disagree. When viewing the growth of a jungle, it is clear to see which plant life fights harder than the rest to obtain sunlight. Don't think so hard on the words themselves, only the connection they imply.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I hope your first thread will be in describing your adventures in Astral Projection. I always find those accounts fascinating.
a reply to: angeldoll

Thank you for bringing that up. I too, hope he does that. I was just trying to project and then my Son-in-law came home early with his big-a$$ work boots on. I'd swear Herman Munster was here....

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Dont understand where struggle for survival has a connection to do with the universe, if we build societies out of ideals made living easier. If we grow plants in a sheltered area, does faith become different?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown
Damn those big a$$ work boots!

.... I used to try too. Gave up due to getting tired of unrelenting failure.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Thank you
But I'm not trying to lose my ego, It is important that I keep my ego to myself though, as I operate within its parameters. When we define the word ego itself, people are still confused trying to use the term properly. In this instance, all of our ego's are very important to credit our physical bodies with a place to instill our positive or negative thoughts. There is no difference in saying my name is Andy, or Andy is my ego. It's who I am. We all have one.

The way you use the term ego here makes it sound central, above others, or different, but those are only some of the few qualities an ego can have

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If you don't understand the connection between struggling for survival, and the universe. You might want to take biology classes. I suggest watching Richard Dawkins videos on youtube.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Thank you! I used the word "I" 42 times in my introduction. On purpose? Maybe

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So you wanna teach the message of love and yet propose a struggle, do you know how to hunt? Do you know how to gather food? Do you know how to shelter? Highely unlikely, yet you teach love, and when the argument fits you practice the laws of nature. Do you practice ideals or do you practice laws of nature. I can most likely say, you never gathered food for yaself if it wasnt in the local grocery. What are you trying to teach if you are a messiah?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow, let's all pile on the OP! *shakes head*

I get what you're saying.
Welcome to ATS. You'll find more people here making assumptions of people or topics after only skimming the material, more so than those who think they're God. Not that you do.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Il break it down to you: Jesus does not exist, he is the embodiment of a philosophy. The equinox is the time of his rebirth, all the names you say are star constellations of when times change. The pyramids are grand monuments of the equinoxes, the Stonehenge even the inca. You want biology You ever heard of the pineal gland alpha waves, electromagnetism? You wanna have a discussion about Richard Dawkins? When you can see the matrix come back.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Andromus
a reply to: Abednego

Thank you! I used the word "I" 42 times in my introduction. On purpose? Maybe

MDMA is good in moderate doses, otherwise stay of the crack

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join