It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US/Russia/Ukraine Watch 2015

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
english.pravda.ru...

Pentagon creates Space-War centre to control Russia and China

The Pentagon, seriously concerned of Russian and Chinese new space developments, is intent on creating a special Space-War centre.

Really, Pravda??? You know just about everything they say is a bold faced lie don't you? We have had space command since we stopped considering Russia an enemy. Do you want us to bring back SAC? Strategic Air Command? That way we can have 50 bombers flying their control points just outside Russian airspace 24 hours a day 7days a week, like old times when the Soviets knew they had no chance of even surviving a war with NATO or the U.S.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

you think over a billion people suddenly changed their opinion just because the law decriminalised it?

they don't have a pro homosexuality media. in fact. afaik. only a few countries do. and even they have very little impact on real people.

stop spending all your time siting on internet discussion boards thinking you know the world because you read a few english news articles on the internet and spend some time with real people.

what makes you think I care? find promoting a mental disorder as normal a bit repulsive. but it's not exactly the most repulsive topic the media promotes.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

NATO would have total air dominance in less than 4 days against Russia

NATO would not have total air dominance in less than 4 days even vrs Iran or Syria and Russia is a 800 pound Gorilla compared these pooches.

Furthermore, Russia has many times more capability to conduct offensive operations that will destroy major chunks of western assets that are tied to its air power.

Also, Russia will not fight alone. That would be the ultimate war for the human race. Russia's friends like China and others know what shameful roles they will have to play if Russia is out of the global geopolitical equation.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Really, the human race is on the path to immorality because the US celebrates gay marriage...interesting mindset you have there.

Whatever good or bad goes on in the US.............that good or bad is very quickly adopted by the most of the world. US is much looked up to by most of the world, even in the negative traits.

IMHO, most i.e. 95% of the homo types are on the low immoral levels by own choice because they could not find a decent opposite sex person to develop terms with. Once they choose to go on that path, then over time the mind adapts to this perversion and then they become "wired". For the rest 5%, it might be a mental disorder and even in that case, much has to do with how a child was brought up i.e. what values and what environment.

Anyways, tragically the trend in US is to condone this immoral lifestyle and the world soon catches to such new levels of low in the society.

Instead of the Supereme Court's voting, a nation wide polling needs to take place and only then the results be accepted or denied for the good of the human race and the future generations.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

It will be funny if WW3 starts because USA demanding from Russia to adopt "same sex marriage"
At least there will be some substance and not just Imperialistic greed from both sides.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

So Putin will only invade neighboring countries to protect only straight Russians.

Funny, Hitler did the same thing just before murdering them. This would be another Hitler Putin comparison.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

watch out!

putins about

wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com... 243

with frickin lasers on it.

edit on 28-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

And which friends might that be? Last time I checked, Russia was extremely isolated. The vast majority of Europe does not have any military alliance or pact with Russia. They stand united against Russia.

Iran? They are too busy worrying about the powder keg next door in Syria and Iraq to help Russia.
Syria? They are on the verge of collapse and are having an extremely tough time protecting their own country.
China? Well, I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but China has invested too much time and money into the West
North Korea? They wouldn't fight for Russia unless they were directly attacked by the west.

Albania
Azerbaijan
Australia
Bahrain
Belgium
Canada
Czech Rep
Denmark
Egypt
Estonia
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Greenland
Iceland
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Jordan
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Philipines
Poland
Portugal
Puerto Rico
Qatar
Romania
Saudi Arabia
South Korea
Spain
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Yemen

Here are the western allies. It's a beautiful thing, no?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: abstractvision

I see you have greece ukraine and georgia on the list...

interesting....
clutching at straws a bit there.
still

I'd call 45 countries out of 190 isolated.

none of them are even that big or important anymore.
edit on 28-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Really, the human race is on the path to immorality because the US celebrates gay marriage...interesting mindset you have there.

Whatever good or bad goes on in the US.............that good or bad is very quickly adopted by the most of the world. US is much looked up to by most of the world, even in the negative traits.

IMHO, most i.e. 95% of the homo types are on the low immoral levels by own choice because they could not find a decent opposite sex person to develop terms with. Once they choose to go on that path, then over time the mind adapts to this perversion and then they become "wired". For the rest 5%, it might be a mental disorder and even in that case, much has to do with how a child was brought up i.e. what values and what environment.

Anyways, tragically the trend in US is to condone this immoral lifestyle and the world soon catches to such new levels of low in the society.

Instead of the Supereme Court's voting, a nation wide polling needs to take place and only then the results be accepted or denied for the good of the human race and the future generations.

So you think the world should follow a country that thinks Stalin is a hero? Stalin was responsible for more deaths of men women and children than anyone ever on the planet. He ill Ed tortured and starved millions makes Hitler look like a nice guy. Yet he's a hero for Putin. Reminds me of a joke I heard about Putin.

n a dream, Vladimir Putin sees the ghost of Joseph Stalin and asks for his advice on running the country. “Round up and shoot the opposition, and then repaint the Kremlin walls blue,” Stalin says. “Why blue?” Putin asks. “Very good,” Stalin replies, “I knew you wouldn’t ask about the first part.”

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

edit on 6/28/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: devilmoon

Really?

Greece is a member of NATO. So no, I'm not grasping at straws.

Russia has made a bitter enemy out of Ukraine. The small minority of the east is allied with Russia, while the vast majority of the west hates Russia for what they have done to their beautiful country.

Russia has also made a bitter enemy out of Georgia. Or did you forget about the war crimes Russia committed there during their invasion? Do you think Georgia welcomed that with open arms? Do you think they forgot about what was done?

So in your mind France, Germany, USA, UK, Italy, Poland, Turkey aren't important? But nations such as Armenia, Tajikistan are? Don't make me laugh.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: abstractvision

i doubt greece will be for much longer.

most likely they are about to become a russian ally.
edit on 29-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

->So in your mind France, Germany, USA, UK, Italy, Poland, Turkey aren't important?

not really. you could fit them all in a few Chinese cities.
edit on 29-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: devilmoon

Considering opinion polls show the bulk wish to remain in the EU and retain the euro as their currency it should be interesting.

edit on 29-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Russia had enough trouble getting China to lend them money (and then lied about the nature of the agreement). What makes you think China will try to destroy their cash cow for Russia?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Russia will eventually get on her knees and smell that rainbow banana

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Russia had enough trouble getting China to lend them money (and then lied about the nature of the agreement). What makes you think China will try to destroy their cash cow for Russia?

China got what they wanted. They can now own parts of Russian oil company and they can buy land in man Guru's under the guise of food production. It allows them to own property in disputed territories and Russia had to say yes they were desprate. Funniest part though was when Put in said it was an investment for a joint venture and china quickly changed that to loans and purchases

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

In the latest the russian prosecutor, the one who ruled crimeas transfer was unlawful, is reviewing the status of Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia now.

These people are morons.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A bit of sabre rattling announced today by Russia.

Prosecutor General's Office to check the legality of recognition of independence of the Baltic republics.

The translation.
[url]https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.interfax.ru%2Frussia%2F450574&edit-text=[/url ]

edit on 30-6-2015 by joho99 because: Add link

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: joho99

Someone should point out russia occupied those countries so their "independence" was in reality and end of russian occupation so their is nothing to review, except maybe the katyn massacre war crimes russia got out of by blaming the nazis.

Maybe the legality of the 1917 revolution.
edit on 30-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join