It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Is Flooding The Ocala Fl Area.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I live in ocala, my friends and I investigate strange things like this. So we decided to look into this situation. We drove through the Ocala business district where the ctae facility is. We were photographed and watch by numerous guards armed with m16s. I got some video of it before we were hastily followed out by a blacked out vehicle. According to the new paper here locally this is a search and rescue drill. Doesn't look like search and rescue to us...if you would like to see the videos let me know. a reply to: C21H30O2I

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: josh3885

Definitely. If you need help uploading them here, just ask. I'm sure we'd all like to see them.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Believe it or not Ocala's Community Technical and Adult Education (CTAE) has courses in Urban Search and Rescue which these guys will be training with. Not very exciting but, it is what it is.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Lets see this alleged video, because frankly, I dont believe you

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Thanks! There are a lot of them. The locals here are pretty pissed. They think they're breaking Federal law, By being armed on school property. I live by the Ocala forest, Not far from the bombing range. They have been dropping some good ones, all our windows shake, hard too. But, the way I understand it, army, can be armed on school property? And someone said anyone can be armed, in the parking lot, just not in the school. I'm not to sure about that. But they started their exercises, on the 25th!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I live in Ocala too. We were at the John Travolta's Scientology building in the square. then, we went out there, to check them out. def get watched and no getting close to them, unless, you drop on your belly and crawl 50 yards from them, to work your way up..I don't recommend that LOL I would like to see that video too.!
edit on 2015-06-28T16:22:18-05:002104302015222 by C21H30O2I because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Monkeygod333
I know 4 years no telling us. but w dont need to know I suppose. haha I'm sure the school district, knew bout it tho.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I live in Ocala as well. I went to West Port High School today, and there were absolutely no military at the school today. I have also emailed the Ocala PD Chief, Marion County, Mayor of Ocala, and every board member on the county commissions. This a copy of what I sent. Pretty basic:
"I am a resident in Ocala, FL. I have lived here for almost 10 years. I have heard of other states and cities falling victim to the unconstitutional deployment of military throughout the country. I didn't think that this would have come to Ocala.
In the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, and the Insurrection Act of 1807 states that it is to limit the powers of the federal government in using its military personnel to act as domestic law enforcement personnel. The excuse of using it for drills is completely ridiculous. Are there not military bases and training facilities specifically designed for such reasons?
If at all possible; could I get an explanation for allowing this? Can you give an answer to how long this drill will continue? Did the Marion County Sheriffs have any say in this? The military will sure take over jurisdiction of the area; which means that our police departments could lose their power to provide for the people of this city. Do you think the people of this city really enjoy the elected officials allowing the federal government to deploy here? Also couldn't this look like this city's / county's officials have no control of the situation and have no public safety policies in place to deal with problems on the city's / county's own accord?
Think about it this way. We elect officials to run the city / county; then those officials allow / bring in the military to practice drills to protect the people. It would seem that the elected officials can't do their job, and possibly need to not be reelected? "

I have received a reply from a Major Bovaird. Who appears to be the creator and department head for Marion County Sheriffs Office Terrorist Intelligence Unit and Counter Terrorism Unit. He responded by giving me his phone number and saying that he would be glad to discuss my concerns. I plan on calling him, but I want to get quite a few questions prepared before I do. If you have questions for him let me know. I probably will wait a few days. I still want to see the
CTAE.

a reply to: C21H30O2I

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monkeygod333
a reply to: C21H30O2I

What I find strange is that this excersize has been planned for 4 years.... It sounds like JH but it's not.... aha..

I doubt it took that long to plan 9/11.
Don't think I like the sound of that, how many orders of magnitude worse and how so?
If you see people in protective bio hazard gear GTFO.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xian75

That's an excellent letter you wrote.
Well done.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thanks. I have done a lot of research on the matter for a very long time. I hope, since he's former FBI-JTTF, ask his thoughts on MIAC Report, JTTF pamphlets stating Christians & gun owners are terrorists, Civilian Inmate Labor Program, NDAA 1021-22, Army's 31E MOS, and few more things. Mostly want to be prepared with how to go about asking all of this; I'm no reporter.

What's funny is the night after I sent the email out; the convenient store near me was robbed. So there were police blocking the roads in to my neighborhood. You could say was freaked out. LOL

I have found an article of military training here that I didn't know had happened at the time. It was back in March- April of 2013 same type of training, but different unit completely.

www.ocala.com...

And even older on from 1981 that is described as a massive military exercise.

news.google.com...,6647229&hl=en

I don't think there's anything going on, but fear mongering. Notice this little town all of a sudden has become internet wonder? And it seems to lead back to 1 man with an internet radio show. We all know who; I won't say it. But I will still find out all I can to make sure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join