It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are living in parallel universes, Gentlemen and Ladies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watermama
I would like to know how you are traveling between universes. I have always felt like I didn't belong here....

CERN.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
Thought this "who were you in a past life quest quiz" might be fun in this thread. Apparently I was a well liked queen, I knew it lol.

who were you in a past life

I think I was a leopard lol

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

The problem isn't the maps. The problem is the globe, a rendered globe to identically resemble the real scaled down sizes of our planet. My friend wasn't in charge of operating the trajectory of the submarine but rather operated in an electrical engineering fashion however it's no doubt that he certainly has a better recollection of the world geography than myself, as I never really focused that much on it until more recently - the past few years in specific.

Quite literally to myself, and many others Australia, NZ and Greenland are just...well out of place and out of proportion to such an extent it's... shocking.

Imagine waking up in a place and having no idea how you got there. That's how it feels.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

You're not the only one.

CERN is a time machine/Stargate.

You asked for a "how", there it is.

Another possibility is the earth has expanded.

edit on 23-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

And why do you say that? That's a trending idea at the very least but that's not convincing enough for myself. I think just as well we may be the ones that choose what universe we perceive.

I'm not denying the idea, I myself have posed that exact probability but it's just as improvable as the idea that I'm not where I'm now.

The problem is deeper and there is a deeper answer. But thank you for the information, the more information the better. I strongly encourage anyone who has any information who sees the post to spread more information.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I can believe the multiverse theory, a part of me thinks it would explain things like ghosts (not a ghost, a real person in another reality and somehow you have tuned in enough to sort off see them), or even deja vu.

What I don't believe is that land masses would change, even if there was an infinite number of realities, tectonic activity would progress pretty much the same, certainly not different enough to drastically alter the position of somewhere like New Zealand.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: b3l13v3

And why do you say that? That's a trending idea at the very least but that's not convincing enough for myself. I think just as well we may be the ones that choose what universe we perceive.

I'm not denying the idea, I myself have posed that exact probability but it's just as improvable as the idea that I'm not where I'm now.

The problem is deeper and there is a deeper answer. But thank you for the information, the more information the better. I strongly encourage anyone who has any information who sees the post to spread more information.

I don't think your going to get that answer from ATS.
We can't offer you proof. Only more speculation, perhaps educated, but still speculation.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Probably trying to figure out how to tell us.Science, if you believe in it, is always refining theories, examining and testing new findings, updating and correcting itself.

Moving the goalposts? Take away the goal posts. The only limit is the one we are taught.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

But still 1 thing. Infinity doesn't do 1's.

Infinity is without bounds. So you can't apply limits, phases or number systems.

Its outside that. Just as your mind from here can't wrap itself around the hypercube, or more accurately a hypersphere.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Sorry, replying twice…

Actually the case for a multiverse is out there as being among the strongest theories so far.

Think about that, though. The known Universe is all one verse, right? We have yet to see outside our egg in the nest (if you will) to the other eggs in the nest.

We only know about this egg. And so far this egg has no limits except the ones we place on it (as defined by our instruments (namely Hubble)).

The Deep Field photo reveals this…

But lest say there are what you call multi verses… in the eggs in a nest there is our egg, the other eggs, the nest, and whatever lies outside that… and that…

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I find this very interesting as I too have considered the possibility of switching between realities

I am not really sure about Greenland but also thought that Austraila was in a much lower position no where near any of the tiny islands that almost connect to it.

I thought Mandala died in prison

There are couple of other famous people who I have clear memories of dying only discover they are still alive.

A few members discussed many people claiming to have been in the same few universes and the chances of that happeneing, Maybe some are "closer" than others?

I should point out that I have a major head trauma in the past and suffered with different conditions because of it so maybe I'm just a loon.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I see your point. Greenland does look much larger than I recall. I wouldn't say it's another universe, just misremembering things.

What really feels weird to me is I don't remember Madagascar being so far south...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa
I see your point. Greenland does look much larger than I recall. I wouldn't say it's another universe, just misremembering things.

What really feels weird to me is I don't remember Madagascar being so far south...

I didn't add that. Wasn't sure myself.
I also didn't think the Aleutians stretched right the way west to Russia.....

Op, what does your friend think about the Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam movements?
edit on 23-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Ok so I'm super confused. But please bear with me because I find this whole thread very entertaining.

Are you and your friend in a different universe now than you were? Or did you just visit a different one and come back?

Maybe I'm just new here and literally have no idea what the heck is going on, but in your OP you said:

" If you enter a different universe, everything changes and natives to that universe would remember everything the way it is whereas a visitor/traveler would notice major differences."

So if everything is different in this universe, whichever one it may be, wouldn't it be pointless to argue with ANYONE here who isn't you or doesn't realize there are other universes in existence because YOU are the visitor and WE are the natives who won't notice any differences??

I'm just trying to understand this whole thing a little better...

edit on 23-6-2015 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I think you are far from being a loon.

Many of us remember things that happen in a different reality, but in this reality those things didn't happen. It would seem that some of us are slipping in and out of different realities.

There are times when I doubt my senses. But when there are other people that come forward who have experience the same things like what you said about Mandala dying in prison it makes me think there is something to this parallel universe theory.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I come from the dimension where Gene Wilder died long time ago.

They say that people shift dimensions all the time depending on the vibratory level. When youre in a bad mood the whole world hates you, good day? everything goes your way. Very hard to notice the shift since it usually contains continuity.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I've spoken to a lot of people from the Mandela Died in Prison universe. All of them seem to remember some moment where they should have died, but didn't.

I was riding in the back of a truck one day with my friends on a lonely New Mexico road. Riding on the tailgate like were often to do (Yes I know it was stupid.) We were going about 60 MPH, from what my friend says. One of my friends tells me that I had sat in some water. I lift myself off the tailgate with my hands to investigate. At the same time, my foot makes contact with the road below me.

I don't remember much of what happens next, beyond being thrown from the truck. However I do distinctly remember hearing my skull crack open, and the sound of rushing water before blacking out.

I woke up laying on my back in the middle of the road. My friends were standing over me half laughing, half concerned saying I bounced like a rubber toy. My head was fine. Beyond a few bruises and a scrape on my left forearm I was completely unharmed.

I should have died. I REMEMBER dying. My skull cracked. I know this. I felt the pain, heard the noise. But I'm still here. It's odd, and alarming. When I grew a little older I started doing research into a neat thought experiment called Quantum Immortality and it got me thinking. What if people from other universes are shifting to THIS universe because this is the universe where a great many people become functionally immortal?
edit on 23-6-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

That is a very interesting concept, I remember going from pain and fright to a warm peaceful sensation, I still knew I was about to die but I was ok with it if a little dissapointed that I was to die so young, then I was sucked back into reality.

So either I somehow came back to a slightly different realaity either by mistake or design or the head trauma did the damage.

I will say that before the event I was not interested in the occult,CT,ect, just a regular bloke with a regular life, now I am very much a different person.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
People survive crazy accidents all day every day. Doesn't mean they are shifting between universes.

I'll be honest, the only time I ever considered the idea that I may be shifting between parallel universes or demensions was when I did acid. Can acid REALLY make a person see beyond their "normal" reality or is it just another hallucinogen screwing with your brain?

I'll tell you one thing though, that s# really had me freaked out for a long time afterward. Far as I'm concerned, from that experience alone, shifting from universe to universe is very dangerous and should be dealt with lightly.

Like I said, I really have no clue about any of this kind of stuff. But it really interests me either way.

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

originally posted by: b3l13v3
Greenland is now exceptionally larger than it once was.

Greenland is as it has always been. Google 'world map', and you'll see that some maps elongate it more than others, and many of them, such as the one below, show it in a much lighter color than other landmasses, which may be the reason for your confusion.

I have simpler solution the reason people remeber Greenland smaller is it is. Depending on if you look at it on a globe vs a mercator map.

When in proper scale Greenland is not the huge land mass we see on the map.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join