It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are living in parallel universes, Gentlemen and Ladies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Star for you. Fixed

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

OP seems to have a ego, or is in the trying to figure reality out stage in his life...

All in all he cannot prove anything, just as the people before him for like ever....

In any case, I suppose he just needs to express, but indeed I can tell he does not listen either...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

No no no no. You're not understanding, we've reviewed multiple maps and physical, 3d globes and it has physically grown in size by at least 75%. North America is also rather displaced at the northern edges as well.
edit on 22-6-2015 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

So I was closing in on boredom, and this piqued my interest. Any explanation for how this could be? Let's assume that some individual's consciousness could jump from one universe to another, how so? Any idea when this might have happened for you and your friend? Do you seem to think it happened at about the same time? Guess any more details you could provide, I'd at least take into consideration. If someone else thinks the google earth map of Greenland looks freakishly big, yet has an explanation, please chime in as well. I'm okay to consider my memory is faulty, but seriously, I remember the exact same... 2-4 times the size of Iceland.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: b3l13v3
a reply to: Aleister

Star for you. Fixed

Cool, and you have now moved into a universe where you can party hearty.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

No no no no. You're not understanding, we've reviewed multiple maps and physical, 3d gloves and it has physically grown in size by at least 75%. North America is also rather displaced at the northern edges as well.

I assure you it hasn't 'grown', regardless of you and your friends' faulty memories and incorrect notions of geography

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You started your thread with:

"I have not posted on Above Top Secret in sometime in good reason - mainly it's a crap show here filled with political nonsense and people running in circles complaining about how screwed up the world is - and it is."

I see what you mean about the crap part on ATS today.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

According to cryptographic theory a cypher that is shorter than the languages unicity distance cannot be solved.
There are examples of codes that have been broken where the cipher text that was sent was shorter.

Very similar to yuur traveling between universes.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Towards the end he explains how our brain might be an antenna tuning into different frequencies(universes).

originally posted by: admirethedistance
It's remarkable that with (presumably) an infinite number of parallel universes, people always seem to travel to/from ones that are just ever-so-slightly different from the current one

As in the video above, you can see that Dr. Kaku states it may be possible to tune your brain into different "frequencies" or "channels". However, given this is true - I would imagine the brain would evolve only to receive certain "frequencies/channels" therefore in my fairyland, I would venture to guess that the antenna(brain) can only perceive certain channels similar than it's own.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I assure you you cannot prove that I and others have not somehow transferred between separate universes. Hence, I have no need to debate the point with you.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

He definitely can't, what he really means is he really wants to assure his own self for his own ego needs. That's fine. I think it's much more likely we have faulty memory, for the record.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

After the Australia incident a number of years back I've been checking the maps regularly every week or so. I find it would be unlikely it is a memory fault for myself but I would not say it is impossible.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No no no no. You're not understanding, we've reviewed multiple maps and physical, 3d globes and it has physically grown in size by at least 75%. North America is also rather displaced at the northern edges as well.

Mercator Projection - Wikipedia

'nuff said.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Greetings.

I have not posted on Above Top Secret in sometime in good reason - mainly it's a crap show here filled with political nonsense and people running in circles complaining about how screwed up the world is - and it is. Simple solution: rise up, spread knowledge and wisdom, change the world to a better place.

Arrogance arising!
Elsewhere, more gems 'what you wrote',

"Also, perhaps make a list of things you remember happening in your universe and cross-compare them today with wikipedias, news articles etc and see if we can find anymore discrepancies."

Wiki, news articles, have a life of their own. All done by humans in various states of their life cycles, sometimes wrong in detail but right overall, and vice versa. Sometimes written in malice, sometimes written to obfuscate truth deliberately, sometimes/often written to change what was written before, sometimes written secondhand as if the first proposal was true when it was not. That's not multi-dimensional, that's no more no less, multi-feckups. Does that answer your thesis?
Spare me today's would be intelligentsia!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Totally with you guys. However.

Maps are drawn differently. It depends on the type of projection used. Greenland is in an area where this would have great effect. Most maps have the land masses accurate at some distance above and below the equator, others are going to be most accurate at the equator. In either case Greenland would be stretched to different degrees.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I am by no means a geographical expert, but even on a spherical globe, a 3d - spherical - physical globe which I would assume(excuse me for being an ass) tries to accurately scale the continents Greenland is still MUCH larger.

Physically on a globe, Google Earth(not maps) or anything of that kin the continent Greenland is EXCEPTIONALLY much larger. I do see the keywords "Greenland" and "Antarctica" in that wikipedia but that is not enough to sway me as I've stated numerous times we have reviewed DIFFERENT maps and a globe.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I certainly don't claim to know what's going on around here but one thing is for certain I definitely remember watching that Nelson died in prison it was all over the TV for days
Whether it was parallel universe a b or c I can not say. But forsure that happened in my mind

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

There's been times that made me question my reality to a serious degree, to the point of almost insanity, and this thread made me think of the many instances when I would sit in the car with my family and go on drives around the valley, just to get out of the house. Well the first time I remember and questioned it was when my fam and I took this unfamiliar road, i think its 40th st east and it turns into ave N because it goes around an airfield. So when it turns into ave n there's a bend and at the bend there's a lot for farming equipment and supplies, this lot is at least 6 acres with a building, (one youd see on a construction site) one thing i distinctly remember seeing was the parking lot and white divided car space lines. I don't know how i would forget seeing black asphalt and those distinct white car spaces. Well the next time we drove by that lot everything was the same to the T, EXCEPT that there was a dirt lot instead of an asphalt parking lot. I remember remarking to my wife that i remembered that spot had a pretty nice parking lot. Yes its just a parking lot but for it to be completely stripped in a couple of days without disturbing anything above seemed like a feat to me, its like pulling a cloth on a set dinner table except its a 6 acre slab of asphalt. I have a photographic memory and it was like someone erased the asphalt and colored in dirt.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

I am by no means a geographical expert, but even on a spherical globe, a 3d - spherical - physical globe which I would assume(excuse me for being an ass) tries to accurately scale the continents Greenland is still MUCH larger.

Physically on a globe, Google Earth(not maps) or anything of that kin the continent Greenland is EXCEPTIONALLY much larger. I do see the keywords "Greenland" and "Antarctica" in that wikipedia but that is not enough to sway me as I've stated numerous times we have reviewed DIFFERENT maps and a globe.

Cartography is a complicated affair and people have gotten very used to the Mercator projection, so much so that elements of it remain even in globe maps.

Many would balk at how tiny the US is compared to India, Africa and China. So map makers provide maps that are in between the familiar Mercator and true size.

And Google does not render its maps true size either.

edit on 22/6/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join