It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are living in parallel universes, Gentlemen and Ladies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Greetings.

[snipped]

Now onto the subject of my post. I have knowingly been in 3 different universes. I am convinced of this and would consider the possibility of me simply being crazy very small. I am sitting with my friend who is ex Navy and served on a submarine who can verify the discrepancies I have found over the years. He's quite well educated and versed in geography if you could imagine.

Onto the fun part but before so let me say clearly - I am not here to debate the fact of me and others traveling between universes. I am convinced it is a real phenomena but inherently irritating for any debunker to debunk simply put because there's no way of proving these claims wrong. If you enter a different universe, everything changes and natives to that universe would remember everything the way it is whereas a visitor/traveler would notice major differences. So on that note lets begin!

Universe A

North America shaped fundamentally different.

Australia isolated further east in the Pacific, New Zealand positioned on other side of Australia

Mandela dead in prison, mass media event.

Universe B

Australia / NZ relatively the same from what memory serves(as what is now, viewable on Google Maps)

Mandela lived much longer. (still true)

Universe C

More shocking than Universe B, much, much more shocking...

Greenland. Greenland was not the massive size that is now. It was perhaps 2x to 4x times the size of Iceland. Perhaps more importantly - North America was much thicker at the northern tip. I cannot even begin to emphasize how Greenland was NO WHERE near the size it is now. It simply and absolutely was not. Even in Universe B.

So I propose a fun experiment for us universe travelers!

Draw out the continents to the best of your ability from memory and see what we can pull together. Take pics, upload 'em.

Also, perhaps make a list of things you remember happening in your universe and cross-compare them today with wikipedias, news articles etc and see if we can find anymore discrepancies.

Aaaaaaand finally, for the skeptics/debunkers... Yes, I understand that this would change absolutely everything. The continents and contour of Earth would of had to of been shaped in fundamentally different ways - but very small deviations in the way the continents formed could lead to all of the differences us "travelers" are seeing. Consider this - a small deviation in the formation of continents over periods of billions of years would shape the world differently and would be noticeable to a traveler almost immediately. HOWEVER - one may expect there to be significant differences in human society, history and civilization but this is not necessarily the case given humanity has a much smaller time-frame of existence as opposed to the earth, so therefore in my theory the deviations in history, society, civilization - etc, would be much more minimal but undoubtedly there if researched thoroughly enough.

Anyways, let the games begin and I hope to see some good responses!
edit on 22-6-2015 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jun 23 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material removed

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

I am not here to debate the fact of me and others traveling between universes. I am convinced it is a real phenomena but inherently irritating for any debunker to debunk simply put because there's no way of proving these claims wrong.

There is only one Universe.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's remarkable that with (presumably) an infinite number of parallel universes, people always seem to travel to/from ones that are just ever-so-slightly different from the current one, and in which all the differences can easily be attributed to faulty memory. Statistically, you'd think you'd wind up in a universe where nothing is the same. Funny how that never seems to happen...

link   
a reply to: intrptr

Prove it.

link   
I don't think you're crazy...

But I think you should stop listening to demons when you astral project.
edit on 22-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

I enjoy the faulty memory argument, I really. Really do.

However after the Australia event some years back, I thoroughly studied the maps. Sorry, Greenland was never as large as it is now.

edit on 22-6-2015 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I had a very vivid dream once that felt more like a memory that I was part of a vampire hunting team on some dark twisted world with alien looking topography. I often wonder if dreams are possibly memories of past or alternate universe lives we have led.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: b3l13v3

Prove it.

Stretch out your hand, past the moon and stars, past all the known Universe, there is no barrier out there to stop you, and if there is, whats outside that?

Thats what infinity means, the Universe goes on forever. If thats true, then it has always been there. Thats what eternity means.

If all that is true then no matter what you think is in, around or next to the Universe is part of that same Universe.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I can recall EXACTLY when I jumped from 'Universe A'. It was 1995 and I was a youth swinging on a vine over a cliff... Grip failed...black out and reboot... 'woke up' at bottom some 30' down. Didn't think much of the differences till the 'Mandela effect' was realized here. Had always though AU and NZ were out of whack, way to far up Indo's backside.

I also tend to jump a lot while sleeping. Avid lucid dreamer and my recall is quite good, know immediately when I am a visitor 'elsewhere'.

This topic has always intrigued me.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Very interesting, I used to lucid dream a lot as a child and now that you mention it most of the really real ones seemed to end in my demise though I never actually saw it but from the general feel of the scenarios I believe that to be the case. For example maybe my team of vampire hunters or at least myself met our/my demise on that particular mission.

a reply to: J.B. Aloha

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Greetings.

I have not posted on Above Top Secret in sometime in good reason - mainly it's a crap show here filled with political nonsense and people running in circles complaining about how screwed up the world is - and it is. Simple solution: rise up, spread knowledge and wisdom, change the world to a better place.

Now onto the subject of my post. I have knowingly been in 3 different universes. I am convinced of this and would consider the possibility of me simply being crazy very small. I am sitting with my friend who is ex Navy and served on a submarine who can verify the discrepancies I have found over the years. He's quite well educated and versed in geography if you could imagine.

Onto the fun part but before so let me say clearly - I am not here to debate the fact of me and others traveling between universes. I am convinced it is a real phenomena but inherently irritating for any debunker to debunk simply put because there's no way of proving these claims wrong. If you enter a different universe, everything changes and natives to that universe would remember everything the way it is whereas a visitor/traveler would notice major differences. So on that note lets begin!

Universe A

Australia isolated further east in the Pacific, New Zealand positioned on other side of Australia

Mandela dead in prison, mass media event.

Universe B

Australia / NZ relatively the same from what memory serves(as what is now, viewable on Google Maps)

Mandela lived much longer. (still true)

Universe C

More shocking than Universe B, much, much more shocking...

Greenland. Greenland was not the massive size that is now. It was perhaps 2x to 4x times the size of Iceland. Perhaps more importantly - North America was much thicker at the northern tip. I cannot even begin to emphasize how Greenland was NO WHERE near the size it is now. It simply and absolutely was not. Even in Universe B.

So I propose a fun experiment for us universe travelers!

Draw out the continents to the best of your ability from memory and see what we can pull together. Take pics, upload 'em.

Also, perhaps make a list of things you remember happening in your universe and cross-compare them today with wikipedias, news articles etc and see if we can find anymore discrepancies.

Aaaaaaand finally, for the skeptics/debunkers... Yes, I understand that this would change absolutely everything. The continents and contour of Earth would of had to of been shaped in fundamentally different ways - but very small deviations in the way the continents formed could lead to all of the differences us "travelers" are seeing. Consider this - a small deviation in the formation of continents over periods of billions of years would shape the world differently and would be noticeable to a traveler almost immediately. HOWEVER - one may expect there to be significant differences in human society, history and civilization but this is not necessarily the case given humanity has a much smaller time-frame of existence as opposed to the earth, so therefore in my theory the deviations in history, society, civilization - etc, would be much more minimal but undoubtedly there if researched thoroughly enough.

Anyways, let the games begin and I hope to see some good responses!

you cannot prove this yet...

Not even close to it...

DUDE WE DONT EVEN KNOW HOW GRAVITY WORKS.

I don't think we do, but I have No damn idea what I am even living in...

I do know who I am thou... FINALLY!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Well that's kind of similar to what I enjoy believing in. I'm more of the assumption that the multiverse theory is what would be correct.

a reply to: J.B. Aloha

That's very interesting. A few nights ago I woke up to a very weird sound that was inside of my head, kind of sounded like dial up but much more "smooth" and I felt quite off since then. I recently decided to check the map and show my friend what I thought about Australia and quickly discovered that well... Greenland is now exceptionally larger than it once was.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think knowing who we are kid, is more important than understanding what we are....

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

Please don't quote an entire post...

Anyways, I can't prove it and it can't be proven either. This is simply a call for others with anecdotal information and an attempt to link information to build a more solid information base on the differences between our "universe differences".

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Well that's kind of similar to what I enjoy believing in. I'm more of the assumption that the multiverse theory is what would be correct.

Cool. Except for the multi- part.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Okay not at all saying that I buy into this at all, but I do recall Greenland being much smaller. Like not half the size, maybe a quarter the size it is now. That's pretty weird. I don't know that I had a clue where New Zealand was until I researched it some years ago when I was considering moving there. That was like 7 years ago, and it was in the same position it is now.

I'm wondering if Google maps is showing it freakishly large due to how it flattens out the map? Maybe it would look similar to how I remember it on a sphere? I went to look so I could come back and show you how it was a simple fault on your part, but ... yea that's not at all how I remember it.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

who do you think you are?

It is all Aristotle kid.

Your not breaking new ground, and do not talk down to me again...

If you want to meet a psyche, ask other members about me..

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Your thread title: We are living in parralel universes, Gentlemen

Are there no ladies in your universe? You are missing out on some really good experiences!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Interesting isn't it?

Yeah, we checked out many different maps and globes before we posted. This is a new phenomena, hence why I believe very recently my friend and I "shifted" universes.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Greenland is now exceptionally larger than it once was.

Greenland is as it has always been. Google 'world map', and you'll see that some maps elongate it more than others, and many of them, such as the one below, show it in a much lighter color than other landmasses, which may be the reason for your confusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join