It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex White House Chef to the Clinton's found dead on hiking trail

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: queenofswords

He was 61...he could've had a coronary.

However it's strange that the authorities said that

they did not believe Scheib had been prepared to spend more than a day outdoors.

but yet

He had been missing since June 13; his girlfriend reported him missing the next day.

So how does a man-who didn't appear to be equipped for more than a day trip- go missing for 9 days before his body was found? for a person of his prominence you'd think the search would've found him much earlier and they should have found him much earlier.

Hmm indeed.

And only two miles from his car.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well first it was whitewater-gate, then Vince Foster-gate, and now we have Walter Scheib-gate.

There are more too, but it's all been repeatedly said here many times before. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The Clin is just getting cleaned up before the prez run, like when a panioist warms up before a gig.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

He had been missing since June 13; his girlfriend reported him missing the next day.

So how does a man-who didn't appear to be equipped for more than a day trip- go missing for 9 days before his body was found? for a person of his prominence you'd think the search would've found him much earlier and they should have found him much earlier.

Hmm indeed.

It happens often enough in New Mexico (and anywhere else i assume). Hypothetical example:

You go for a hike in the mountains. It was only supposed to a 3 hour hike, but you took a wrong turn, and are not on the trail any more. Thats ok, because you can see where are you are can can walk back without too much trouble. But something goes wrong and you twist your ankle and mistakenly fall into a crevice. Now you have limited water, no cell service and can't move from your position. No one knows where you are. A couple day later you die from exposure.

That kind of situation happens. Too many people go into the mountains without enough water. They don't respect the area they are in. A real example is that a women(Brittany Johnson) on May 9 was reported missing. Even though they found her car on top of Sandia Mountain, it took almost a week to find her body. In fact, they found a different body before they found hers.

originally posted by: Gazrok

A better question, is it really that common or a good idea for a 61 year old to go hiking ALONE in Arizona, in the summer? I smell a rat.... I also didn't see any stories mention (or even speculate) WHAT killed him.....

I don't know about Arizona, but in New Mexico people of all ages go hiking in the mountains alone in the summer. And winter. A hike in a local park here usually means mountainous terrain. So common yes, good idea... well I wouldn't do it. Buddy system doesn't work too well with one person. If i was to hike solo, I'd want a sat phone or a personal locator beacon.
edit on 22-6-2015 by Nemo418 because: more writing to be done

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

When it comes to Hillary's associates, I think Queen summed it up best

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Maybe Hillary was feeling a bit blue during the Lewinsky affair. Maybe she felt like drowning her sorrow in a tub of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey, so she slipped quietly into the WH kitchen one hot night in July. There was Walter prepping something delicious for a luncheon the next day when their eyes met. He knew right away that she needed something, and it wasn't the Chunky Monkey. Maybe they cooked something up together that hot night in July twenty years ago. Just kidding. Couldn't resist.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, a man's death is obviously worthy of four smiling emoticons. It makes perfect sense.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Im so shocked :p . . It will be intersting to see if anyone mentions benghazi at all. . It would ruin her . #in hate that bitch lol a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Remind me never to work for the Clintons. . . .

Don't work for the Clinton's.And if you do don't go hiking alone in New Mexico alone and over 60.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So why does bush get a pass in all the killed him because of what he heard stuff?

He part of that admin for about the same amount of time...

True since he was forced out by Laura B.

The chef, who had headed kitchens at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C., and the Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs, W.Va., was relatively unknown when first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton hired him in 1994. He kept the job until 2005, when he was forced out by first lady Laura Bush.

www.usatoday.com...

Being an important part of the private domestic White House staff meant Scheib had a more-than-usual inside look at the human nature side of both presidents he served. This included family tensions during President Clinton's Monica Lewinsky affair, and his subsequent impeachment. Scheib was also on duty, serving the Bush family during the September 11 attacks.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

A better question, is it really that common or a good idea for a 61 year old to go hiking ALONE in Arizona, in the summer? I smell a rat.... I also didn't see any stories mention (or even speculate) WHAT killed him.....

He drowned, how odd and 61 is not old so I don't see that as part of the picture.
He was experienced it was not hot in fact there may have been rain showers.
He was 6'1" 190 lbs

"Walter was a true outdoorsman with a lifelong love for the wild and he now rests in peace.

www.taosnews.com...
edit on 2-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join