It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alter rebuilt. Is this the End or Beginning?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PGTWEED
a reply to: Violater1
You left out The Ashes of the Red Heifer need to be found and their ashes mixed with the Ashes of a middle aged pure Red Heifer for the waters of Purification.
and where did you find this?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Your wrong and your arrogance and ignorance supersede your comment.

I'm baffled by your reaction. Is three the magic number? Can you explain why?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I think biblical prophesies are a bunch of crap, and that self-fulfillment or coincidences related to prophesies explain 99.99999999% of all "predicted" outcomes (I didn't want to say 100% because I didn't want to seem too confident).

I think coincidences are a bunch of crap.
Coincidence is when you vacation in europe
and run into someone you went to grade school
with in the U.S. Four lunar eclipses on four jewish
holy days, isn't.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Your wrong and your arrogance and ignorance supersede your comment.

I'm baffled by your reaction. Is three the magic number? Can you explain why?

OK. I hear your cry to be saved.
First, this is why you are baffeled:
biblehub.com...
www.biblegateway.com...

I can tell that you have no bible at hand. So take an hour to read these links about the third temple. Or not.
Just a taste is read here: www.lamblion.com...

“The Bible clearly teaches that a new temple — which will be called The Third Temple — will be built in the future. The First Temple was the one that Solomon built and which was destroyed in 586 BC. The Second Temple (516 BC to 70 AD) was built after the Jews returned from Babylonian captivity. The platform on which it sat was greatly expanded and beautified by King Herod, as was the temple itself, but since the sacrifices were never stopped during this renovation and expansion, the new temple was still considered to be The Second Temple.”
And here: www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...
www.escapeallthesethings.com...
www.nowtheendbegins.com...
www.biblebelievers.org.au...
I also understand that some will Never get it, and I accept this.
I pray that you will be an exception, and someday understand.
Or perhaps, this has already come to pass.
biblehub.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1 The Holy Scriptures. Book of Numbers Chapter 19. Rabbi Chaim Richman of The Temple Institute. Rabbi Menachem Burstin. Vendyl Jones.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
I think coincidences are a bunch of crap.
Coincidence is when you vacation in europe
and run into someone you went to grade school
with in the U.S. Four lunar eclipses on four jewish
holy days, isn't.

Well, if you believe in the dogma that God knows all and has a plan for everyone, then even running in to a grade-school friend in Europe would be a planned event...you know, the "butterfly effect" and all. I used to be told all the time back when I was a Christian that 'God leaves nothing to chance.'

Four lunar eclipses on four Jewish holidays (which there are a lot of) is a mathematical certainty, which goes way beyond coincidence, and it will happen again. Same with extinction-event collisions between earth and heavenly bodies, or that greedy, power-hungry people will rise to power in the world.

So, meh--interpret it how you will, as it's no skin off my back.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I used to be told all the time back when I was a Christian that 'God leaves nothing to chance.'

Maybe you should've cared more about what God says
more then men. When you were a Christian that is.
So, meh.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Maybe you should've cared more about what God says
more then men. When you were a Christian that is.
So, meh.

God doesn't say anything...men preach from books written by men and claim that God said things. In the real world, we call that "hearsay" at best.

But I agree with your tone...you can have the last word, but this conversation will obviously go nowhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

OK, I'm sorry, but God does say things. He really does.

If you've never been blessed to hear Him. I'm sorry.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

John

46"If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? 47"He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God."

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Ah, yes...that explains everything. I can't hear God because I don't believe he exists anymore.

I used to believe--sincerely believed--and never heard him then. What of that?

Let me guess...I must not have really believed?

Religious excuses are quite humorous, really, when one can see them for what they are.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

So why waste your time here if you have it all figured out now?

Oh I know, you just want to help others see the error of their ways huh?

Don't kid yourself pal?
edit on Ram63015v44201500000055 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Up=Down and down=up in this crazy world we now live in. I wouldn't be too surprised if the temple was built now. Armageddon is coming, no-one will stop it. I think it needs to come sooner rather than later.. However, super bad things that we cannot even comprehend must happen first. These are simply birth pangs we are seeing right now, what comes next no man could even describe.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So why waste your time here if you have it all figured out now?

Oh I know, you just want to help others see the error of their ways huh?

Don't kid yourself pal?

Well, first off, pal, I responded to the OP's question about what I thought--he wanted to know. Unless I'm mistaken (and I'm not), you are the one wasting your own time, as you took it upon yourself to try to lecture me about your feelings about coincidences--something I neither care about nor solicited from you. I commented in this thread to share my feelings with the OP and nothing more.

So, here's the funny thing--neither of us have any validity that proves our conclusions (well, I have math and you have a book full of hearsay, but let's set that aside for now)--yet you still sit here with your sarcastic tone and passive-aggressiveness and pretend like I'm absolutely lost and you're 100% correct. Then you feel it is your place to lecture me on not kidding myself?

Sheesh, man, can you not taste the irony in your comments? It's palpable.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Actually a blood moon TETRAD where all four eclipses fall on the HIGH Holy Feast Days of Trumpets and Tabernacles is extremely rare, particularly when there are two solar eclipses within the period of four lunar eclipses. We will never see another series of eclipses like this in our lifetime.

The last time it happened was in the 60's, right when Israel fought the Six Day War and took back Jerusalem.

The time before that was in the 40's, right when Israel officially got its statehood.

And the time before that was more than 500 years ago.

The fact that they're talking about carving up Israel and giving part of it to the "Palestinians" right now is crazy significant and is absolutely not coincidence or chance.
edit on 30-6-2015 by Farlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
OMG. They've 'altered' the 'altar'.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

No, not everyone who truly believes will hear Him, or sometimes they mistake Him if they do. I never heard Him myself until just recently. But I believed long before that.

edit on 30-6-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

We'll agree to disagree on the significance.

It's okay to disagree, right?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well, first off, pal, I responded to the OP's question about what I thought--he wanted to know.

Yes you surely did. In a provoking hardnose manner that
was utterly insulting to the millions who study prophecy.
When the load of crap is the use of the word coincidence.
As I pointed out.

See what happen was!......

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The Outer Court in front of Salomo's Temple— was an industrial size Soap Factory and the Inner Sanctum was a vault that housed a mysterious electrical device that could zap you clean of your soul. Smack in the middle was the Sanctum where the minds and hearts were cleansed on the mental or intellectual level. The Sanctum was also used in education
edit on 1-7-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join