It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Rothschild Managed to Let 179 Governments Pay Him for Grasping Up to 30% of The Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

It will happen, and you will embrace it. You just won't notice it, thinking you made a choice of free will works on humans, humans are easily duped. Try the same with a primate and you will see war and chaos. Human = sheep

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Have you ever seen something in such a total clarity that you even feel God, have you been in such clarity you can see the truth 12000 years in the past, have you seen in such clarity that you see the Gods of our time.

Have you been in such clarity that you are one with the universe.

Do you know what it feels like to understand what a human is, I can foretell thousands of years into the future. Does it matter when primates live in a human costume? No

You know what I'm doing? Trying to avoid a WW3 which people like you are heading into with full collision, fear is the only thing that can keep WW3 away.

edit on 22-6-2015 by Temudjin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Not even the clarity of the multivariate can keep WW3 from happening as long as greed and lust for power are the foremost driving forces behind every action of man.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The topic is Rothschild not metaphysics or your fellow member(s). Play the ball not the batter.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
And we wonder what's wrong with our world and how can they keep such a tight control over us...

Can they, and do they? I have seen no evidence that there is a family called Rothschild that is running our world. This is a family that is so powerful that one of its main members cannot even win a libel case!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

And we wonder what's wrong with our world and how can they keep such a tight control over us...

Can they, and do they? I have seen no evidence that there is a family called Rothschild that is running our world. This is a family that is so powerful that one of its main members cannot even win a libel case!

Maybe your definition of evidence is wrong. Maybe (and I'm saying maybe without offending your view point) you're in denial and nothing constitutes prove to you. Because there is so much material written about Rothschilds and historical facts that even without putting your logic to work, is enough to conclude what they are and what they do. However, I don't think this is the point of the thread. In a conspiracy board you discuss the outcome, not the fact being a conspiracy or not.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Is the problem really that recent or is it pending for a longer time ?

Waterloo To Wall Street and everything in between

The scam that's playing itself out now began on June 18, 1815 with a courier working for Nathan Rothschild. The courier was reporting on events in the Battle of Waterloo, and he reported what he saw to Rothschild; which was that Napoleon was being beaten. The story of how Nathan Rothschild was able to take advantage of these circumstances is below. The result was that he created his own empire after he acquired ownership of the Bank of England (The principal bank among the twelve Central Banks of the World today). The Fed is the privately owned and controlled American Central Bank.

"When Nathan Rothschild received the news on June 20, he informed the government, who did not believe him. So, with everyone believing Wellington to be defeated, Rothschild immediately began to sell all of his stock on the English Stock Market. Everyone else followed his lead, and also began selling, causing stocks to plummet to practically nothing. At the last minute, his agents secretly began buying up the stocks at rock-bottom prices. On June 21, at 11 PM, Wellington's envoy, Major Henry Percy showed up at the War Office with his report that Napoleon had been crushed in a bitter eight hour battle, losing a third of his men. This gave the Rothschild family complete control of the British economy, and forced England to set up a new Bank of England, which Nathan Rothschild controlled." (1)

This pattern of crisis creation (the financing of both sides of every conflict) and the manipulation that flows from it has continued throughout the world's financial circles, from that day to this, including both World Wars and hundreds of other conflicts besides. The pattern is simple but depends heavily upon instilling the very real fear of monetary collapse coupled with playing the margins on stocks and investments "in times of war."

In 1929, stocks were being sold on credit to millions of people, without the necessary collateral to back those sales. Just as the banks very recently have virtually given credit cards to people without jobs, so that they can collect very large interest payments until the card holders go under with the usurious debt that they rapidly accumulate.

The same kind of thing on a much larger scale happened, by design, with the 'Housing Bubble.' People were 'given' homes without the necessary qualifications for those loans that had formerly been required, but now were no longer mandatory. Consequently when the balloon payments came due, the 'owners' went bankrupt and the properties went back into available housing stocks. The banks picked up sizeable payments until the inevitable happened, and then they simply 'resold' the property to another unqualified buyer, at an ever-higher rate.

To assure that the banks didn't get taken in by the same buyer, congress made declaring bankruptcy for the ordinary citizen, a very difficult and punitive proposition at best. At the same time congress left the corporations with every possible consideration for escape. At some point all this red-ink began to catch up with the lenders, and that's when the Bubble began to burst. In 1929 it was bogus stocks while in 2007 it was bogus home sales: yet in both cases the plan was to 'sell' something without a real basis for repayment, so that eventually the entire scheme would have to collapse upon itself. But in the mean time there were tens of Billions to be made! These bogus home-purchases were also then leveraged and resold in packages of massive potential that in reality consisted mostly of worthless paper; without a hope in hell of ever actually being paid off.

As their failures began to mount, these same financial institutions then appealed to the government for a bail out. These bogus financial obligations which had been created, knowing that they would fail, were no different that the bogus stock options and purchases that were 'bought' largely on credit without any real collateral at all in 1929. In both cases the instability of the institutions who engaged in these criminal transactions, caused their parent corporations to appeal to the government to save them from what should have been certain failure-which is where the Fed and the government are now with Bear Sterns and their inability to absorb the huge and unnecessary losses they created. These corporations are the same ones that make up the rules as they go along; whether it's bogus foreclosures or an outrageous rate of interest with no valid reason for the increase: but when it comes to the way they pay or play-they always demand to be rescued, while ordinary people are simply thrown to the wolves.

Once the government's rescue attempts are exhausted, and the various 'institutions' finally begin to fail in reality ­ then the rich and powerful will step in, just as they did in 1929 or 1815 to pick up the pieces for literally penny's on the dollar. Multiply this scheme out across the world, and know that those with unimaginable wealth will again be able to behave as did the Kings and Dictators of old: because during any real Depression real wealth calls all the shots-while the rest of us learn how to live in abject poverty compounded by debt-slavery amid the loss of all those freedoms that we gave up without even a whisper of resistance!

What was done in Napoleon's time was almost primitive, but thanks to computers and to Greed-unbounded, the Owners can now do far more, far faster, to far more people than could have ever been imagined before in history. And because of the scale of these crimes: what was done to England initially can now be done to the whole world-or so the owners believe. Unless the population rises against them, they will certainly try to do this all over again, but for everything of value today, instead of just for a major bank and one colonial Empire.

Here's a practical example of how money can still be made, while its origins simply disappear, courtesy of Douglas Shaw:

"Bear-Stearns went from $170 a share to $30 a share then the government gave them $200,000,000,000 but they still dropped down to $2 a share. So who got "OUR" $200,000,000,000!

The $200 billion was to prop up several failing banks, not just Bear Stearns. Bear-Stearns then got an additional $30 billion from the taxpayers (every time, every place you see "the government," especially regarding MONEY this means the taxpayers, as "the government" has no money, never did, never will! Over the weekend, Bear-Stearns and Morgan negotiated a sale for $2 a share which is less than the assessed value of their Manhattan real estate. This $2 is subject to shareholder approval.

Thanks to Odhinn for the original post.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Thanks sir. I was looking exactly for the same informations (to illustrate what I said to paraphi).

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Maybe your definition of evidence is wrong. Maybe (and I'm saying maybe without offending your view point) you're in denial and nothing constitutes prove to you. Because there is so much material written about Rothschilds and historical facts that even without putting your logic to work, is enough to conclude what they are and what they do.

Evidence is self explanatory. A bunch of websites that support, report and perpetuate a made up history, or a bunch of historical coincides that somehow add up to "fact" does not constitute evidence.

I could start a "Rothschild bloodline" website and link to numerous other websites as sources for my "evidence", but if the source is made up then my website is also made up.

Anyway, show me the evidence that Rothschild runs the world.

In fact, as per the OP, show me the evidence that Rothschild is "...Managed to Let 179 Governments Pay Him for Grasping Up to 30% of The Earth"? Just because someone says so in some crappy website does not make it a fact.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I don't have to show you anything. Why don't you do your own research?

p.s. Before websites, were books....

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
a reply to: Telos

Envy is a primate trait. You are a fantasy in a realm of chivalry.

Well said! I see the bigger picture and although I may or may not be apart of the current ruling bloodline. I am rarely jealous of their success. I know that I am a Queen and will rule in due time regardless !
edit on 22-6-2015 by Teeky because: word

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Teeky

I'm not part of the bloodline either, just so f****** tired of humans complaining about the society they built for them. For me it's more like shut the f*** up you spoiled little sh*t. You wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for them. But we teach , something they dont. My bloodline isn't draconian, it's lycan.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'm not part of the bloodline either, just so f****** tired of humans complaining about the society they built for them. For me it's more like shut the f*** up you spoiled little sh*t. You wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for them. But we teach , something they dont. My bloodline isn't draconian, it's lycan.

You are so lucky to know your bloodline that far back. I just know that I'm not about to complain... If I can't beat them I might as well join em and build my own heaven on Earth whatever that may be.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Your bloodline is more like the one in the middle here, middle row

edit on 22-6-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Nice!!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Only gift we have is we can see thru and we cannot be dominated. Very aggressive, Wouldn't say high IQ but High EQ, animals more than anything. Draconian are the highest humans. It's a fine balance.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
The problem nowadays with humanity is a couple of bad apples, 95% of people don't want to control and don't want to be controlled. You may call us daydreamers but you should wake up from your nightmare and see the light.

That's where you're wrong. Everyone who wants a hierarchical society, whether in the form of some people earning more money than others, or a democracy where certain people get more power than others, are endorsing the ability for some people to control other people.

Every society on earth practices these concepts, it's innate to our species.

Anyways, on the subject of Rothschilds, they're easy to combat. Just make an alternative currency system, Satoshi Nakamoto did it.
edit on 23-6-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Nice!!

Kudos to the fact that you appreciate a joke

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Dutch textbook: Britain endorsed Zionism to gain favor with Jewish bankers

A Dutch publisher defended an assertion in a history textbook for high school students that said that cash-strapped Britain’s support for Zionism owed to its desire to woo rich Jewish bankers.
The book “Theme Workbook – The Middle East,” published by ThiemeMeulenhoff and intended for students attending pre-university secondary education – the highest scholastic track in the Dutch education system for minors, is “anti-Semitic,” Likoed Nederland, a pro-Israel local association named after the Israeli ruling party, said in a statement Wednesday.

“The British government was in urgent need of money during World War I,” the book reads on page 23, which explores the reasons for the Balfour Declaration. Issued in 1917 by the British minister responsible for the colonies, it said Britain viewed favorably the establishment of a national home for Jews in what would later become the Mandate over Palestine.

“Jewish bankers were prepared to offer favorable loan terms if the government made a gesture toward the Jewish People,” the passage reads. The book also states that “the Holocaust led to the establishment of Israel” – a fact Zionists dispute citing the Balfour declaration and League of Nations resolutions.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I would just love to see the NWO sort out the middle east, I wonder what the body count will be? 10's? 100's? 1,000's? 1,000,000's? one huge field of green glass?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join