It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Burning Questions about 9/11.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

13 questions about 9/11 the most compelling to me was the one about just who was in charge that day.It sure wasn't W. no matter what version of events you believe that much is clear.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

After I saw building 7 fall the way it did

I honestly don't bother with any other 9/11 evidence

Building 7 is smoking gun

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously

13 questions about 9/11 the most compelling to me was the one about just who was in charge that day.It sure wasn't W. no matter what version of events you believe that much is clear.

I've heard enough conspiracy stuff to have my doubts about the OS.

What I don't know what to do though is how to handle the fact that most people I know don't have any doubts.

I work in international affairs and public policy. I swear it would be potentially career or social suicide to bring these things up. I simply don't.

That's why I go on ATS. It gives me a relatively anonymous outlet.

Ironically I'm interviewing for a job with the city near the 911 memorial (I live in NYC).
edit on 22-6-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Ironically I'm interviewing for a job with the city near the 911 memorial (I live in NYC).

You will change your conspiracy beliefs after you have worked for the city for a couple of years.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

W had his hand in it....But he is way too dumb to pull it off alone...

Cheney/Rummy/others in his organization also had a hand in it, but I feel there were more people involved than most would consider....How someone didn't talk is just beyond me! But I can tell you who it wasn't....Anyone we went to war with over this terrible tragedy!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You will change your conspiracy beliefs after you have worked for the city for a couple of years.

In which sense, and in which direction? And how do you know what my beliefs are?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Have you read Dr. Judy Woods book or articles on the buildings and the way they fell?

Keep in mind, if it was determined that an airplane could crash into a skyscraper and cause it to collapse, then every building in the world would have to be looked at, the ones they are currently building as well. They'd have to change the structural integrity to handle such a thing. But then again they did this with the Trade Center when they designed/built them. sooooo

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuckyYurg

Have you read Dr. Judy Woods book or articles on the buildings and the way they fell?

Keep in mind, if it was determined that an airplane could crash into a skyscraper and cause it to collapse, then every building in the world would have to be looked at, the ones they are currently building as well. They'd have to change the structural integrity to handle such a thing. But then again they did this with the Trade Center when they designed/built them. sooooo

Which is what they did with the new Freedom Tower at WTC site Sometimes called the vertical bunker

The bottom 185 feet are windowless to resist possible truck bomb exploding outside or being rammed into the building

The stairways and elevator shafts are lined with 2 1/2 feet high strength concrete to resist penetration and damage

It was the destruction of the stairways and elevator shafts which lead to collapse of WTC - inside the stairways were the
sprinkler piping and standpipes to bring water to the upper floors. Without stairs and elevators people could not evacuate
and rescue personnel could not reach impact floors to fight fires

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yeah the way the towers fell on 9/11 looks like a controlled demolition NO doubt. So does building 7, and some people don't even know that building 7 collapsed. But it looks like controlled demo no doubt to me. The way the two towers collapsed, and how fast they collapsed, prove that it was controlled.

www.secretsofthefed.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling

After I saw building 7 fall the way it did

I honestly don't bother with any other 9/11 evidence

Building 7 is smoking gun

You are correct. For me the smoking gun was the complete absence of an airliner at Shanksville. Seeing no airplane there in real time on TV was the first indication to me that something was wrong with the story.

new topics

top topics

join