It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night's profound experience drove me to post on ATS for the first time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Squidleepie

I had an experience very similar to yours but the words were only a specific musical sequence, which I have now come to better understand. I walked over to my 2 "visitors", also tall and shorter, reached out my right hand to accept the shorter, smaller beings hand, and the second before our hands joined, my feet lifted off the ground and I "floated" along with them, hearing musical notes with my ears, while my mind translated their notes into a language, not English, that I primitive understood. It was like I expected them and we were going somewhere...

I recall it had rained that day and my window had been left open. Rain soaked my carpet and I was worried about mold when I went to sleep. Then, in my dream, I was carrying out the carpet drying process and the air around me begun to humm and, before turning around to see the beings, I knew they were present. I was completely calm, they were familiar and I recall a warm welcoming rush over me.

I woke up at 3:33am, heart racing, fully dressed and in bed, under covers, sneakers on!

There was fresh mud on my shoes...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Sounds like you had an ancestor intervention. Enjoy the fallout.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i'm afraid that I am stuck with you being overwhelmed with flying--- which hints to me that you are completely enmeshed in the 'Peter Pan Syndrome'...

keep posting

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
While I no longer subscribe to any belief system that might suggest some supernatural explanation to this, it would be remiss of me to not respond to this.

Years ago, I had a remarkably similar dream to yours. I was about 30 at the time I want to say.

There were about 4 people. We met in a mall cafeteria setting of sorts. They also maintained their own identities and were not in any way connected to someone I knew in RL. I believe one female was Asian-ish in her features. They proceeded to inform me the laws and directions of being in the place that we were. The laws were few, but absolute. I learned that I possessed great freedom of powers there, but so did everyone else, so don't let it get to my head.

There was something about piles of garbage that were strewn here and there and would vanish from time to time. They represented issues and problems from people in our RL plane of existence and were part of the process there in that particular "mall".

After a time, we went outside where I was instructed about flying. As your dream, mine also began with floating and was guided VERY similarly as how you described. One of the males was my primary instructor with flying and once I achieved the proper "belief that I could", it came very easily.

The flying portion of the dream went on for some time as I soared with my friends and others amongst us, dipping and climbing. The most freeing feeling. I can still feel it a little some 15 years later.. For me it was very green and small hills below me with some city areas and the "mall" nearby. There was a name for the place. I do not recall it, nor did I upon awakening. Eventually, I too, plummeted my way into awakening with vibrations and sensations of a wonderful experience.

Again, your dream was just too "on the mark" of my own to not respond to this. I did meet with a couple of the same group again briefly during one of my other lucid experiences, where one of them actually stunted my power when I was getting too cocky. Or so she said. And I saw the mall more than once as well, but very briefly(or just not recalled).

But again, I do not follow any thoughts that this is any New Age-like experience or whatnot. Just an interesting coincidence.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've always found dreams to be extremely interesting. Unfortunately, I rarely ever remember my dreams but when I do they are either full of scary nonsense or occasionally I get lucky enough to have a cool dream that may actually mean something.

I've only had one dream where I was flying and it happened not too long ago. It was weird. I was flying super fast through space following a ball of light. Nothing was said throughout the entire dream and there were no other people in it. But it was probably one of the best dreams I ever had. I remember feeling really light and just....I guess, outside of my body, human emotions, and anything that really has to do with this life. I know I was ME but it was a different me.

The dream ended with the ball of light and I stopping suddenly in a dark space. Later I found out I was pregnant. And it really blew my mind before and after finding that out.

I have very little life experience but when I was younger my uncle dated this really weird woman who used to get us kids together in a bedroom, turn off the lights and teach us about our "spirit guides." My interpretation of your dream: Maybe that man, the only one who made any kind of acknowledgment that you were even there, was your spirit guide...idk. Maybe he was just another being floating along like you but had been in that place longer than you. Maybe he was just trying to help when you had that epiphany about your hand. By shaking his head he was saying "Bro, you still have a long way to go."

Haha. Idk. Interesting dream, though. Keep us posted on wether you have more like this. I feel like you've just started an epic journey of self-realization.

S&F

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I purposely induce dreaming by sleeping with insufficient blankets, or simply a sheet. It seems to create a lack of comfort which translates into restlessness and REM sleep.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

agnosticism is a good place to start, OP…

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My mother taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.”
--Nikola Tesla

“(modern science) was born out of a Christian worldview.”
--J. Robert Oppenheimer “On Science an Culture”, Encounter, Oct. 1962

yt: Jesus: Evidence, ancient historical sources
youtu.be...
Part I: Evidence of the existence of Jesus Christ by Simon Greenleaf, the Royal Professor of Law at Harvard University. Dr. Greenleaf was one of the greatest legal minds that ever lived. He wrote the famous legal volume entitled, A Treatise on the Law of Evidence, considered by many the greatest legal volume ever written. Dr. Simon Greenleaf believed the Resurrection of Jesus Christ was a hoax. And he determined, once and for all, to expose the "myth" of the Resurrection. After thoroughly examining the evidence for the resurrection — Dr. Greenleaf came to the exact opposite conclusion! He wrote a book entitled, An Examination of the Testimony of the Four Evangelists by the Rules of Evidence Administered in the Courts of Justice. In which he emphatically stated: 
"it was IMPOSSIBLE that the apostles could have persisted in affirming the truths they had narrated, had not JESUS CHRIST ACTUALLY RISEN FROM THE DEAD, . . ."
(Simon Greenleaf, An Examination of the Testimony of the Four Evangelists by the Rules of Evidence Administered in the Courts of Justice, p.29).

Part II examines evidence from the non-biblical sources of nineteen pagan writers that refer to Jesus Christ of the first century such as Tacitus, Suetonius, Pliny the Younger. Also doucmented by Flavius Josephus, the greatest historian of the Jews.

yt: Lee Strobel - The Case for the Resurrection
www.youtube.com...
yt: The Bible Is True! ~ The New Evidence That Demands A Verdict
www.youtube.com...
yt: Walter Veith (13) Battle of the Bibles /Total Onslaught
www.youtube.com...
youtube: The Resurrection Argument That Changed a Generation of Scholars - Gary Habermas at UCSB youtu.be...

Chuck Missler - How We Got Our Bible
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Squidleepie wow thats really remarkable. I don't think i have ever experienced a dream like that. come to think of it i don't believe i have ever talked in a dream.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join