It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me Mr Wizard...I've got Race Fatigue, Sex Fatigue and Victim Fatigue!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Are we ever going to get a break from this constant barrage of racism, sexism, and victimization. It just seems like one issue after another followed by another and another. A constant stream of one category of Victimization after another...after another and another Victim class in the news media.

It just gets to be the same olde story over and over and over with the same cottage industry people getting on the bandwagon to properly stroke the "Faithful" in this religion of Professional Everlasting Victimization in perpetuity. And then followed by politicians using or misusing other peoples tragedies for political lucre.

So many of these professional cottage industry people seem to always use the same template of Victimization followed by guilt programming and then the blame game.

It gets to be like a Xerox copy of the same program and with predictability...you can see them coming again and again and again. It is as if the same movie has been run over 50 times. And the media seems to be hell bent on pimping out the American People to this same olde template..same olde story..same olde victims. Making political merchandize out of the tragedy of other peoples lives.

It just gets to be disgusting after seeing this over and over and over the years. And the same olde "Usual Suspects" behind much of it.

Some people do not want to be stage managed or constantly be made to feel guilty ..for various political causes..nor do they want to get up every morning and see everyone and everything through the political prism's of Race, Sex, or Sexuality, or a constant barrage of Political Victimization/guilt programming....or PC.

They are growing tired and disgusted with much of this template and are beginning to recognize the body politic and the news media in how they pimp out the American Public constantly in this for political lucre. Many are beginning to vote with their remote controllers against the media and the political leadership for whom they shill..on both the left and the right.

What brought a lot of this professional Victimization home to many people was that woman out in Washington state who so obviously found more security and spotlight by changing races in order to survive and be someone in the large scheme of things. It made it obvious how deep the professional victimization thinking and very zealous religion runs today. It also made it wolfie to those who can think for themselves...outside of Race, Sex, and Sexuality.

They are getting fatigued with this constant 24/7 barrage of what to them does not make good nonsense..but it seems to make for good politic for someone. Chaos management...at the public expense. Division...not unity.

Orangetom
edit on 21-6-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

You do have a TV remote, right? Click the big button at the top.

Problem solved.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well I gues if the same old suspects weren't commiting the same ole crimes,you wouldn't have the same ole victims....But yeah go ahead and blame the victims....

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It's not like you're an unwilling victim of the news media. If you're tired of hearing about it, there are a million other things you can do.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It's true. The currency of the overall liberal package is feelings. If your feelings are all but unknown, so is your plight, but the louder you assert them into the public market, the more people are willing to buy into it.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ironically, the biggest, newest class of "victims" are the least victimized of all. So while you're ranting about PC, racism and sexism, don't forget about the "attacks" on Christianity, men, marriage, "traditional family values" and so on and so forth.

So I'll have to disagree about it being the "same olde [sic] victims" and that comment leads me to believe that you're likely a "victim" yourself.
edit on 2015-6-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I have chronic work fatigue!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Maybe when people stop Victimizing people, maybe when we have Equality and are not discriminated because of our Sexuality,Race or Gender..

you can blame the buzzwords "Liberal" "Progressive" etc... but those words are meaningless and are not the root of the problem

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I look forward to the new types of victims the future holds. We always have to have victims. we will have trans-android, trans-species, interspecies marriage, interplanetary marriage. Genetically modified human discrimination and then overtime discrimination against organic non-gmo borns.

Trans-racial is my fav though, making the PC sjw brains explode.

Once geneticist can make another species human level sentient we will have the opportunity to go through the whole cycle all over again.

Sit back, grab some popcorn, with trans-racial entering the stage it just got good. Can't wait for debate on if .gov healthcare should pay for melanin change.

Ps: As for marriage and stable families, it is statisticaly dangerous for a child to be raised w/o a father figure.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache

Well I gues if the same old suspects weren't commiting the same ole crimes,you wouldn't have the same ole victims....But yeah go ahead and blame the victims....

I am not talking about blaming the victims. I am talking about a whole cottage industry which makes merchandize of people who seem often unaware of it transpiring to them. It is their stock in trade..and for political lucre..ie votes.

Interesting to me that you would take that tack.

Benevolent Heretic,

Yes..thank you ..I understand that ...about a million other things you can do...but once again...the word I used was stage managed....to the point of grabbing so many people unawares and by their unguarded emotions.

Have any of the readers noticed that we are often being stage managed through one crisis after another...another victim class after another??? As if it was made to order??

LesMisanthrope ,

Wow!! Interesting statement you have made here.. and in line with the pattern I am thinking.

The currency of the overall liberal package is feelings.

When you see this often..you begin to suspect that someone is sitting there like a vulture...ready to pounce on your unguarded and undisciplined emotions with the next victim class.

I've noticed this pattern in the media and by leadership when they invoke the word..."Hitler" in one world crisis after another. It is as if, by the use of the word Hitler, a default setting has overridden everything automatically and we are supposed to stop thinking for ourselves and get on the bandwagon. After all..they used the word..."Hitler." Hitler, in like manner, has become currency. The currency of power and control over an unaware people.

It is designed to invoke an emotional response ..to prevent thinking and join herd mentality.

I am suspecting the same with the victim cottage industry mindset used and misused by so many groups. Stop thinking..get on the bandwagon...obey the default settings. No thinking allowed..only emoting and the proper authorized PC emotions only.

Well...I hope you get my point here.

theantediluvian ,

Ironically, the biggest, newest class of "victims" are the least victimized of all. So while you're ranting about PC, racism and sexism, don't forget about the "attacks" on Christianity, men, marriage, "traditional family values" and so on and so forth.

So I'll have to disagree about it being the "same olde [sic] victims" and that comment leads me to believe that you're likely a "victim" yourself.

I know about those other groups of whom you speak. I also am aware of what has taken over in PC thinking. It appears to be breeding a group of people who are being made expendable and disposable by the victim/victimization cottage industry.

No I am not a victim..Just someone who watches ..reads and tries to think a thing through...dissecting it into it's component parts when information can be gleaned or in many cases...decoded.

What I am is disgusted with the what appears to be the controllers and handlers of these groups..who all appear to use and misuse the same technique...victim default and guilt programming techniques on an unawares public.

I am interested if anyone else notices this pattern of operation taking place out here.. This is the reason for this post.

Pattern recognition.

This also is an indicator of whether any thinking is going on out here..verses as LesMisanthrope described...feelings or carefully groomed or managed emotions. The currency of emotions as LesMisanthrope aptly described it.
It is gratifying to see that some else can see it for what it is.

Wow...I shall have to remember that phrase..." The Currency of Emotions." Very appropriate. Thank You LesMisanthrope for that understanding and a new manner of expressing it.

LOL LOL LOL...Ultrlight....

I have chronic work fatigue!

I know ..I know and agree..I too have this having been on 12 hour shifts for about the last 15 months.

But that is to me an indicator of discipline..not yielding or ceding to ones emotions. More like a lack of emotionial satisfaction....and self justification. For it takes discipline to be so fatigued in ones labors..not an emotional jag as is to me obviously being done by these career victimizers of different social groups...to guarantee their victimization as currency. Thank you again..LesMisanthrope.

But your post made me laugh in recognition. Thank you.

Darth_Prime,

Maybe when people stop Victimizing people, maybe when we have Equality and are not discriminated because of our Sexuality,Race or Gender..

LOL LOL LOL....Zoooooooooommmmm!!! Right over your head!!!

Here try this ...it is a post I made to an individual on these boards here on ATS who describes themselves as a SJW...an abbreviation for Social Justice Warrior.

It is from the Relationship board..the thread titled.."Lauren Southern clashes with feminists at SlutWalk." Page 2.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here theantediluvian In the link to that post is your connection to males, marriage, traditional family values, and Christianity as well as so on and so forth.

jellyrev,

Very interesting post..and thanks for that forecast. I had not taken it that far down the road to the future, being so disgusted with the current crop of professional victimizers trying to cultivate currency. (thanks again LesMisanthrope)

Hmmmmm....that is something to consider in a career opportunity to develop a whole new generation of victims to exploit and keep everyone on the treadmill they control. But I believe the pattern will be the same...emotions/feelings..control by emotions and feelings. Robots...no thinking going on..conscience by computer..based on pre programmed feelings and emotions. Robots just run programs.

But yes..thanks for that forecast. Very interesting and good food for thought. I certainly appreciate it even if it was a bit of sarcasm in it. It appears to have a vein of truth to it.

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom

edit on 21-6-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

What doe that post have to do with this? besides calling the GLBTQ community whores?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What brought a lot of this professional Victimization home to many people was that woman out in Washington state who so obviously found more security and spotlight by changing races in order to survive and be someone in the large scheme of things. It made it obvious how deep the professional victimization thinking and very zealous religion runs today. It also made it wolfie to those who can think for themselves...outside of Race, Sex, and Sexuality.

They are getting fatigued with this constant 24/7 barrage of what to them does not make good nonsense..but it seems to make for good politic for someone. Chaos management...at the public expense. Division...not unity.

Orangetom

I am still very noobish on the workings of the board, despite lurking for a looong time. I would give you the S & F but don't know how yet and post too infrequently to be of much good.

All that side...I agree 100% with your post. We have been inundated with these issues and also do have the 'change the channel' option. The problem is tying to keep informed and not always having access the alternative sources that might provide a more truthful resolution to the topic du jour.

I am guilty of being a cross-referencer on news issues, but it brings about more questions about the agenda from what outlet I am reading / watching, compared to the facts. I certainly do feel the pressure pick a side, even though the sides are not always cut and dried ( black and white reference purposely not used for example's sake).

For the record; I think Rachael What's-her-name is guilty of lying on her application, but everything else should not matter. If she sided on race issues, that was her right, regardless of her real race. Lying on her app is a firing offense but it should all be stopping there if we are trying to become less victimized. We all have to start merging into PEOPLE sooner or later...not blXck people or whXXe people or rXd, yeXXow......right?

Things could begin at that point IMHO...be it race...poverty...native rights...immigration, etc.

We are all humans and I am sure there is a better way (wish I was smart enough to offer one however, but we have to start with the desire to start I think, so I apologize for not providing an answer).

I am no saint, but am trying on my part to not go further down the road of our past mistakes.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

It's not like you're an unwilling victim of the news media. If you're tired of hearing about it, there are a million other things you can do.

Yeah, like yard work?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

What doe that post have to do with this? besides calling the GLBTQ community whores?

LOL LOL LOL Darth Prime...LOL LOL..!!!!

I am talking here about pattern recognition. Able to observe patterns of how things work or do not work.

Not everyone here is interested in the flesh..and can only describe in the flesh. That is one of the prime problems with the movement you are describing ...The flesh ..sex and sexuality. It is all they have ...just like the race pimps...the race cottage industry. They are one trick ponies.

It is very similar to the daytime talk shows for women..take the sex and sexuality out of it and you have no program.
Take race away from Al and Jesse and you have no program. They do not have anything else.
Are you getting the pattern here??

People who can think for themselves, reason, and rationalize..by logic...can see this pattern ..over and over and over.

What happens when you learn to think for yourself..is that you become aware that these groups and their prime modus operandi..is to divide a nation..not to unite it. And as I told Krazyshot..in that link...this is not leadership..but it is politic.

People who can think for themselves realize that people are more than race...more than sex and sexuality..much much more.

Do you know or remember that story about the King has no clothes..the King is naked?? Speaking metaphorically here of course. Pattern recognition. These groups are becoming naked and people are getting tried of it along with them trying to make us feel guilty...and lacking.
I just don't buy into the technique.

But I do not find that tack or line of thought much at all here on ATS...nor among leadership in this country..nor in public education. If anything it is exactly the opposite and definitely not uniting a people but using and misusing it to divide and fractionate a people and nation.

This is pattern recognition..and the very best you seem to be able to do is worry about what you perceive as whoredom.

I will tell you what whoredom is to a people educated in it...

Whoredom is buying, selling, and trading the very soul of a nation and it's people to a false or phony narrative or template for lucre..particularly political lucre. Dividing not uniting a nation and it's people for power and control.

Once again you have to be able to think and recognize outside of public education..a movie and television education in emotions and instant gratification to see and recognize this taking place.

Pattern recognition..Darth..pattern recognition.

People who are educated...never define who and what they are by their sex and sexuality...ever.

They define themselves by their occupation, their lineage, or some great work they have done and left to posterity.

Find someone out here on the left or the right or even in many Churches who will teach people this line of thought. I have found it mostly to be nonexistent. Neither will you find this line of thought by way of the media looking out for you.

People are so much more than sex and sexuality or race..but I would never get that reading many of the posts here on ATS or watching the news media or observing our leadership today.

Hope this helps you and others to get the pattern about which I am inquiring.

ronjer,

Welcome to the boards.

NO problem on the star and flag...that you recognize the pattern of that which I am attempting to describe is sufficient and gratifying.

I too cross reference the media and also look for alternative sources. Sometimes I come here to ATS and find news breaking even before most of the regular media cover it. Then I go about the web trying to bird dog it down.

I learned many years ago..by listening to short wave broadcasting..of those foreign stations who occasionally broadcast in English...how heavy a paper curtain existed over American controlled by the news media and politicians. That we are not as free a people as we assume or take for granted. All the time back then we were dogging out the iron curtain nations. We are all phonies in this...the West and the iron curtain nations. Just pick which phony you want or learn to get a decoder ring..so to speak.

As to that woman Rachel or whatever her name is..I do not think her that news worthy to occupy so much space and time on the media. It is the same with that Bruce Jenner fellow. I did not find him to be newsworthy as well.

I am not interested in that woman's race or sex life. Same with Jenner. What I did note with that woman is how the system was played. Like many of today's politicians. Working the crowds...unto division..not unity. Same thing with Bruce..division ..not unity.

I reckon if I want that stuff..I go to the check out stands and by the Enquirer or whatever pulp is on sale.

And by they way..if you observe much of leadership today..politicians..they are become very tabloid like in their pattern.
Emotional and dividing ...not uniting. Again..the pattern to be recognized.

We all have to start merging into PEOPLE sooner or later...not blXck people or whXXe people or rXd, yeXXow......right?

We don't have to start merging into anything..period.

Most people want to be left alone..to not bother anyone or be bothered. I find no fault with this. There are people out here who have no desire to become a herd animal..to be corralled or dragged down the road by the next changing wind or fashion. They want to be left alone. That is their right...to not run with the herd...to not keep up...let the herd pass.

I am not talking about being uncivil..but wanting to be left alone...in their affairs..their privacy.

I too make no claim to sainthood. Far from it. But I can tell when someone is trying to shuffle a deck and not all the cards are in it. That too is pattern recognition.

Thanks again to all for their posts,
Orangetom
edit on 22-6-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache

I have been thinking about this post in pattern recognition for some time now.

It seems to follow the same pattern of the logic and reason as so many out here on ATS and elsewhere. There is an assumption made which when examined closer does not hold water...yet grabs so many unawares by their emotions. And again for many .their emotions dictate what is true and correct.

This assumption is that a crime has taken place. Therefore you have victims. Therefore someone is guilty of a crime.

Someone out here is being held accountable socially for a crime which has take place..in the racial and sexual arena.

What is the crime which has taken place for which a whole nation not associated with this event should be held accountable or hostage by race and sexuality???? What is the statute which justifies this kind of guilt manipulation..this kind of guilt programming..this kind of guilt politics??

What is it???

Or put another way or manner...whored out to the body politic??? For political lucre. Their souls bartered, traded, and sold for political lucre.

This is not leadership..but it is politic.

There are articles out about a significant loss of confidence in leadership in this nation. It is being avoided by the bulk of the media...downplayed. But I think at some level there are people out here who recognize this pattern taking place.

www.wnd.com...

What I am describing is only one aspect of it..in the lack of leadership by the operational pattern of whoring people out through guilt manipulations for political lucre......or profit. Dividing and not uniting.

This is the pattern of which I am describing as taking place out here so often and for which thinking people are getting very tired of it..as were it a broken record.

What crime has taken place that a whole people going about their daily business should be held hostage to this pattern or template of operation by leadership in this country?? Whored out as it were?? By Guilt politics, guilt programming, guilt shaming??? By their race and sexual orientation?? By their very souls???

Orangetom

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I imagine if you stopped consuming so much right wing media, you really wouldn't notice this. It's the ones who parrot Hannity and the like are the ones complaining about victimisation. Turn that crap off and you won't hear about it anymore. Pretty simple

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Don't worry, if the right takes over, all this talk of political correctness and victimization will disappear overnight. It happened when Bush took office after Clinton and it will happen again if they win in 2016.

Though I find it funny that you are sourcing World News Daily like that means anything around here.
edit on 22-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I think I've learned from our liberal politically correct infected brothers and sisters how to respond to this.

You right wing, white privileged, discriminative, unjust, oppressive, conservative who only gets facts from Fox news racist!

Did I leave anything out? Some combination of letters that has been invented in the last week to not hurt people's feelings? Should I include CIS somewhere? Should I just assume he is male because I disagrees with him?

Any way, OP you are spot on and will be attacked because you don't fully support the version of events the media is trying so hard to force you to believe. Keep up the good fight. Knowledge and truth will eventually win out.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I imagine if you stopped consuming so much right wing media, you really wouldn't notice this. It's the ones who parrot Hannity and the like are the ones complaining about victimisation. Turn that crap off and you won't hear about it anymore. Pretty simple

I am very dubious about Fox News..for I know that there are numerous angles and concepts which they will not discuss or even allow to be discussed.

I particularly do not like Hannity. For Hannity is nothing but a pseudo conservative Chris Matthews. They are very similar.

When I see someone being interviewed I want to hear what they have to say and will make up my own mind...I do not want to see them cut off by the host. I will make up my own mind about their content. I do not need the host filtering out the content or stage managing my input for me.

In this pattern I find disgust with both Hannity and Chris Matthews.

I also do not trust the other major media...We and many people I know have for years now called CNN....Chicken Noodle News...for their obvious manipulation of the media and its content.

As I told Krazyshot in a previous post here on ATS...do not mistake me for a Republican. And there are many others out here in like manner. They too do not put trust in the Republican Party. For they are phony/pseudo conservatives.

I can hear victimization from all across the media and political spectrum...not just from the news media. It has become a favored cottage industry to control and manipulate the untutored and dumbed down masses. Just put them on the emotional treadmill and set the hook. Victimization is even taught as a staple in public education..paid for by the body politic. I can find this out by questioning the children in pubic schools...and into college levels.

You are not thinking this through sufficiently far and like Krazyshot...thinking no one will notice it with the pat ideologies and stereotypes at work.

Now..with all that in mind..let us try this again...
Do you have an answer to this question I asked in my previous post.

What crime has taken place that a whole people going about their daily business should be held hostage to this pattern or template of operation by leadership in this country?? Whored out as it were?? By Guilt politics, guilt programming, guilt shaming??? By their race and sexual orientation?? By their very souls???

Krazyshot,

Though I find it funny that you are sourcing World News Daily like that means anything around here.

LOL LOL LOL...remember what I said about CNN...
I check up on WND as well as the others. But it is obvious that there is a pattern going on out here and people are beginning to recognize it. They are learning to lift up the rug and look underneath...with distrust.

Also...do not assume I am again.right wing or Repbulican. We have already had this discussion.

I am conservative...not right wing. I also check up on Rush..and do not trust him to discuss certain topics. I do want to hear what he has to say..but do not agree with a lot of it..for I know that like Hannity ..he will not discuss certain topics.

MoreBeer,

Ahhhh..ok...thank you.

Another who sees the pattern taking place.

Any way, OP you are spot on and will be attacked because you don't fully support the version of events the media is trying so hard to force you to believe. Keep up the good fight. Knowledge and truth will eventually win out.

Yes..agree....it is becoming dangerous to think for yourself and not become a herd animal.

I become very cautious and alarmed when I detect that someone is trying to stroke my emotions for a political cause...invoking "Victimization." This is a warning flag to me.

I become very alarmed when I detect that someone is attempting to use or misuse "Bullying Techniques" to default through unquestioned or unchallenged on any issues...and also on the public purse.

I also consider it akin to "Rape" when someone tries to bully, excoriate , and manipulate me by guilt programming and labeling into accepting someone by their sexuality against my will and over my objections. For I believe that people should be much much more than sex and sexuality. One would never come to this understanding or knowledge reading many of the posts on ATS or listening to the major media out here.

For I know that I have the right to refuse to accept a hetero on the basis of their sexuality. It is no different for anyone else. And I do not buy into this guilt manipulation and victimization program someone is using and misusing in order to default through by dumbing down other people.

It is the same for race. Someone trying to default through on race while decrying racism. It does not make good nonsense when one can think it through to its illogical conclusion. But it is politic.

Agree...the worst and most dangerous thing an individual can do today is think for themselves. This is the very dangerous pattern which must be stopped, attacked, labeled, and identified before it spreads.

That a people would think for themselves and not join in in the herd mentality. Wow!!!

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom

edit on 22-6-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Once geneticist can make another species human level sentient we will have the opportunity to go through the whole cycle all over again.

I hate to tell you this but there is a lot of evidence that birds, dolphins, and elephants are at the same level as humans, chimps, dogs, and cats are quite intelligent as well.

Anyways, racism is a large issue in this country just not in the way most people think. We've mostly moved past the days where a person won't be hired because they're black. Instead it has much more to do with economic status, and by income level we are very much segregated in the country. Blacks make less money, because they have a worse education, which means their children can't go to better schools, which starts the cycle all over again.

Do you know what equality means in the US? It means that because 63.7% of us are white, that roughly 63.7% of the ghettos that are horrible to live in should be white. Concepts like Affirmative Action are meant to even that out.
edit on 23-6-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join