It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Recurring Counterfeit Sky & Possible Chemtrail Connection (Parts 1-3)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

My husband stopped and took a picture one day, the sky was all clouded but the clouds stopped at the horizon and made a perfect line up into the sky on two sides and the top of an empty rectangle, as though the cloud were stopped all around the rectangle and it was left empty space. It looked painted very strange,

I can't find it been looking...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The Blue Ridge mountains are something like a six hour drive from my current location.

I see. I apologize for the confusion caused by believing this

Below are my and others' photos of the fake sun on 9June2015, each one was taken at or around 7pm EDT in Culpeper, VA.

... Now I reside right outside of Culpeper,VA and the activity is still present.

and this

Culpeper County is in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, which are quickly accessed beginning with Old Rag Mountain and the Skyline Drive just up Route 522.
en.wikipedia.org...

BTW, I'm about 30 miles from Culpeper. I look forward to the opportunity to corroborate your story, or ... however it turns out.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

No this is a year ago I think I shared it on a thread where people were asking because like me they had not seen this, some of their photos were against blue skies and looking up the shadow of the contrails were on the sky above it.

people said there is a layer of mist that it is showing against, I don't know this may be the right reason but still why so many people never saw this before.

One night a few years ago I went to get the mail in the evening, driving toward the West I saw something weird and orange, I needed to see what it was so I turned to find a view with no trees.
I went a mile down the road to an overpass that looked toward the beach, I am on the West Coast...the sun was so strange everyone was pulled over, it was a thin smile bright orange and so huge it was unbelieveable! We may see this on a South Pacific Island but not here and it was not even the right phase of the moon.

I tried to grab my camera and go back but my Husband didn't want to go and wanted me to stay..blaaah wish i would have just gone, still the weird horned moon was sitting right on the horizon so it may have been gone by then. Been here over 20 years and this was a weird weird thing.

It does seem rather odd that if such a simple explanation for the appearance of a shadow exists, that it has not been seen before that moment. I do not care much for pat explanations like that because they sound contrived and dismissive, and quite frankly, insulting. If you are a person who spends lots of time studying the sky and have done so for years, you know what falls under the category of "normal" and what does not.

It's not as if you suddenly, for the first time ever, just happened to look at the sky on a whim and noticed that. It is the same for me. I always look at the sky, I observe and document, and I have done so every single day that I have been able to since 12/23/11. I know when I see something atypical and when it is a recurring thing, I make careful note of it. You have always struck me as being a person who notices details, much like myself; that is evident in every one of your posts, and if your gut is telling you that those shadows are anomalous then I say definitely listen to your gut.

What you describe in your account of the strange sun you saw resonates quite a bit; you know perfectly well that it was atypical for your area, it got the attention of a lot of people and just the strange glow of it immediately told you something weird was going down...you felt compelled to go check it out. I wish you had gotten a photo too, because I would love to see it, but maybe it'll happen again and you'll have another chance at it. I was exceedingly lucky to get photos of the one on 9 June, because before the end of last month I had not owned a cell phone for more than six months and had it happened then, I wouldn't have had access to a camera.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

There are pictures of these shadows as far back as 1955. There has to be a layer of cirrus below the contrail for the shadows to show up.
edit on 6/22/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I see. I apologize for the confusion caused by believing this

Below are my and others' photos of the fake sun on 9June2015, each one was taken at or around 7pm EDT in Culpeper, VA.

... Now I reside right outside of Culpeper,VA and the activity is still present.

Not sure I get your meaning....I do live outside of Culpeper, VA., in Rappahannock County. Just moved out there in October of last year. I work in downtown Culpeper. Are you trying to say I am not being truthful about where I live? Because that's what it sounds like. I'm not going to state my precise residence...I wouldn't feel comfortable divulging that information to a group of complete strangers, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Culpeper County is in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, which are quickly accessed beginning with Old Rag Mountain and the Skyline Drive just up Route 522.

Again, I don't get your meaning. I don't live in Culpeper County, and very little of 522 (Sperryville Pike) is even actually in Culpeper County...that's the route going out of it, toward Sperryville and Warrenton and whatever is past all that. The only mountain I have been to here is Graves, and I couldn't even make it halfway up before we had to turn back; it was too high up for me.

I don't know all of the names of the mountains out here either, but we had to go right through the Blue Ridge mountains to get here from Texas and that was in Tennesee, about 6 or 7 hours' drive from here. I distinctly remember, because we almost had to make a detour to the hospital emergency department due to the extreme elevation, and the person who was driving bitched about the delay for hours afterward. Other than that, I know nothing about mountains.

BTW, I'm about 30 miles from Culpeper. I look forward to the opportunity to corroborate your story, or ... however it turns out.

It's not a story. It actually happened. And I find it somewhat alarming that you made such a point of telling me how close you are in proximity to me.

I look forward to the opportunity to corroborate your story, or ... however it turns out
...why would you say something like that to me? What "opportunity"? However what turns out? That sounds creepy and actually kind of threatening, to be honest.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

There are pictures of these shadows as far back as 1955. There has to be a layer of cirrus below the contrail for the shadows to show up.

Thank you for that; I was just reading about that. Does it only show up in photos or is it fully visible to the eye? If it is, I'm going to look for one after the next fake sky day...we certainly have no shortage of trails up there to study.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I see them all the time. They're quite easy to see.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

My husband stopped and took a picture one day, the sky was all clouded but the clouds stopped at the horizon and made a perfect line up into the sky on two sides and the top of an empty rectangle, as though the cloud were stopped all around the rectangle and it was left empty space. It looked painted very strange,

I can't find it been looking...

That's in line with what I'm talking about, definitely. Oh I really hope you can find it! I've found quite a few references to "squares of empty sky", and have actually seen things much like what you describe, only it's been (I know this sounds kooky) at the "corners" of the sky....I don't know how else to put it...sort of the way it looks when someone folds down the corner of a book page to mark their place. I know the sky doesn't have actual corners but that's the closest I can get to describing it.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well now I shall be on a mission armed with my camera...I've never seen that before she posted that pic, and if I had gotten that pic myself I probably would have just automatically thought it was some kind of camera artifact. Glad to know they are visible, thank you.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Not sure I get your meaning....I do live outside of Culpeper, VA., in Rappahannock County. Just moved out there in October of last year. I work in downtown Culpeper. Are you trying to say I am not being truthful about where I live? Because that's what it sounds like.

It was a bit odd that you stated the Blue Ridge were so far away.

Rappahannock County is bounded on the southeast by Culpeper County and on the southwest by Madison County. The Blue Ridge Mountains occupy much of the western portion of the county.
en.wikipedia.org...,_Virginia
So you just didn't realize that, I guess.

It's not a story. It actually happened. And I find it somewhat alarming that you made such a point of telling me how close you are in proximity to me.

...why would you say something like that to me? What "opportunity"? However what turns out? That sounds creepy and actually kind of threatening, to be honest.

Relax, the point is I see virtually the same sky you do. I might be able to corroborate your claims as an eyewitness or might have to debunk them. All depends on what you say you see.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The sky is not fake all of the time, nor is it necessarily present for a full day, nor is it fake all over the planet every time. It's not like one constant projection that encapsulates the entire world....it is changeable.

It is possible that all things are changeable and more so recently.

The way a 12 year old can "lift" a tractor off of his grandfather. Adrenalin does not create a stronger bone what load can it and the joints truly bare. There are many things that really make no sense that happen sometimes if we look.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Ah ok then...no, I know nothing about the mountains. I am not from this area and do not own a vehicle so if I travel anywhere it's either by bus or riding with someone else. My housemate refers to all those mountains on your list as "foothills", and he's lived here his whole life, so I didn't realize they were part of the Blue Ridge mountains. Learn something new every day.

Glad to know you're not a creeper. It must have been the way you worded it and then put a winky face. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

So, with that out of the way, I haven't been out that way in a couple of years now. I have a vague recollection of seeing the mountains, probably from the intersection of Rt 3 and Rt 29, but definitely from near the big Merillat factory there. The point being, IIRC, they would affect the sunset times. That's why I asked in the first place about the mountains.

From an earlier post of yours

I have witnessed it will my nephew on one occasion also. NOW maybe this video will explain, how it disappears, I did suspect that it was not the REAL sun for a few reasons, as I was filming, one it was too high in the sky for that time in the evening 7.40-7.45pm

It's not possible to verify or refute her claim without knowing her latitude, but the next one

lastly it was not moving lower in the sky as the sun does when going down.

That's just wrong. The Sun can be seen to be setting during the vid. Compare it's initial location vs the hills below with its end location. It most definitely moved.

However, THIS time, I did get to see, it just slowly dissolve, so now I know HOW it fades out and disappears

I can't tell anyone what she saw but the vid shows the Sun setting while becoming obscured by a cloud.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well it's about time someone discussed that fake sky.

Question for the OP...how does rain fit into your fake sky?

Does someone have a large hose with a big sprinkler end on it that gets us wet?

How does your fake sky theory explain meteorological events?

Sorry if you explained that in your OP...you could have shortened it a bit.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
On June 2 in Atlanta there was a sky very similar to your photos here. And the freaking weirdest thing was that for 7am, the sun was way to high for that time of morning and in the wrong direction in the sky, and right next to it, about a hands width apart, in perspective, on the very same horizontal line, was the full moon. In fact it was pretty hard to tell which was which.

Maybe this has happened before, but it was a new one on me. I mentioned it to a co-worker who said, oh yeah I heard something about that one the news, but when we did a quick search didn't find any "once a century phenomenon" type articles. Also got really nauseous that day, something that never happens to me and went home sick about an hour after getting to work that day.

I can totally believe there is some strange stuff going on up there. Totally.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Also got really nauseous that day, something that never happens to me and went home sick about an hour after getting to work that day.

Well I doubt it was from any plane. As I too was outside in the Atlanta area that day and I had no problems.

Unless maybe you were singled out for some reason.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

One possible explanation for all is that the scientists observing our "reality" are destroying it in the process, changing it as they do their studies. if we are a virtual reality life form our whole system may be breaking down as they bend the rules that are in place by their intrusion where we were not meant to look.

Exactly this.

The original *Creator* (ugh hate that simplistic definition) realized that nothing would ever change until it stopped watching everything..

Thus after many MANY tries, it finally eliminated itself from the picture, and all manifestations have taken place.

The many advanced ones have tried to recreate the *Creator* constantly, since pieces of it were everywhere, the systems of energy could be recognized, but , over time, they failed and carried on, to the point of unimaginable directions, and finally have come to a point now, where they have gone so far in a direction, they cannot turn back.

*THEY* must be either fixed, or deleted from our view and they must be blinded so to not see, otherwise, ALL IS LOST.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Perhaps I shouldn't comment at all but....due to my job, I spend a lot of time on boats in the Gulf of Mexico and in helicopters and the ski is not only real it is magnificent. Out there you can really see it well, especially at night. To see it that way makes it easy to understand why the ancients spent so much time looking up. But, what do I know? I hope you find peace and a satisfactory answer to your questions.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I am not going to try and discredit what you think you are seeing, but I look in the sky quite a bit, and I've not noticed any abnormalities or anomalies that I could see. So either I guess I am one of the "tricked ones," or.. you've seen the Truman Show a few more times than you ought have. ; )

You said you thought a projector or something could project a trick sky. Think about that. How much power it would require.. and how in the world it would operate to fool people in different locations.

That said, I also feel chemtrails are utter bunk with no proof behind it.

If you do manage to dig up some proof, I'm sure we'd love to see it though, so keep searching.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
As I was reading this it reminded me of a strange experience I had a few years back involving a few clouds that caught my attention. I live in Arizona and it was a nice evening sky, the sun had already set but it was still light out and I was outside in my yard looking south west in the sky and I noticed a dark spot in the lower sky. I mean it looked like a tiny dark spot and I was thinking to myself 'what the heck is that?' So I kept my eye on it there were other clouds in the sky and I notice the tiny dark spot started gradually getting bigger and bigger I was thinking 'is this how clouds are made?' The tiny dark spot that I seen was now a big cloud and it was dark... It was kind of spread out not the typical fluffy cloud. I was like "whoa! That's a cloud now what the heck?" Then the cloud started getting smaller again and then just kinda vanished it wasn't there anymore and I was left dumbfounded thinking 'do clouds just pop out as a tiny dark spot in the sky and gradually get bigger?' Idk it was really strange, strange enough for me to remember I haven't seen anything like that since but reading your post it reminded me of what I saw one evening.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join