It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The OKC Bombing:4 unanswered questions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
OKC:4 unanswered questions

A look at the murky background of the OKC bombing .John Doe and the others unknown even though the US government produced an offical story which has McVeigh with some help from an unwitting Terry Nichols depending on which version you believe.20 years I have come to the conclusion that the entire bombing was actually a sting that either got away from the AFT or was hijacked by others.

edit on 123030p://3726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 123030p://3926 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 123030p://4026 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 123030p://4126 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 123030p://4226 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 123030p://4326 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

If you haven't seen A Noble Lie then you should check that out. Great doc. There was something going on that day and I believe the official story has almost nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

edit on 21-6-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Really just a personal preference, but would you mind letting us know that the link is a YouTube video in your OP? Not that it deters me from watching it, but some very basic company Internet filters will actually allow ATS, while sending a violation report to IT for going to YouTube.
Just a thought.

On-Topic, very interesting video. I was still in high school when it happened, and I wasn't really interested in the world around me to look beyond the official story. I know that's kind of lazy of me, but there's so much more to devote my limited spare time to, that's happened since then.
Thanks, OP!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Coincidentally I came across this article not long after reading your post. I have seen some very good documentaries about that day but this article had some things I didn't know. article

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
a reply to: mike dangerously

If you haven't seen A Noble Lie then you should check that out. Great doc. There was something going on that day and I believe the official story has almost nothing to do with it.

Yeah that Doc. sent shivers down my spine if its the one I'm thinking of, I watched a Noble lie but also watched a few others concerning OKC Bombings and other events such as Waco Texas siege when I was watching a number of conspiracy documentaries in a short period of time, so I might be confused as to what I am thinking of.

Was that the one where there was a father being interviewed with his son being killed in jail because he might have known or overheard something?

If so, yeah that was really well done and really manipulated me the viewer into being convinced something very sinister happened and in no way was it what the public was told.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Our tax dollars go a long ways towards blowing citizens up with
thermite and other explosives decidedly not fertilizer.
Burning citizens trapped in private compounds. Daily shootings
of unarmed citizens in the streets without provocation
and in their homes without warrants.
We have 300 million guns in this country that weren't bought
with tax dollars, maybe we should use them to defend ourselves ?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Thanks for posting the vid I tried several times but no luck.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Came across this ep and decided it has some bearing on OKC.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
In case there is no one who hasn't seen A Noble Lie:

new topics

top topics

join