It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire on Block Party, at Least 7, Including 18-Month-Old, Hurt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I cant believe Im posting another shooting thread, but apparently a guy opened fire on a block party in West Philadelphia injuring 7 people including 2 children.

This broke about an hour or so ago and I think its weird they are not giving a description of the shooter.. I mean its West Philly so there is a good chance it was black people that got shot. I hope this isn't another white guy..

gunman toting a shotgun opened fire on a block party along a West Philadelphia street Saturday night, injuring seven people, including a toddler and two other children.

The gunfire rang out around 10 p.m. along the 4100 block of Ogden Street as the gunman turned a corner onto the street and began firing on the picnic, said Philadelphia Police.

Read more: www.nbcphiladelphia.com...
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Welcome to the age of chaos!

(and a warning comes over the radio) pshhhh pshhhhh

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!

In this age people will no longer care about one another... mass media, the internet, greed, and ego will overcome all human emotions and everyone's ability to empathize with one another!

During this age people will feel alone.. will no longer value their own life or the lives of others... people will be driven insane by the lack of ability to honestly connect with people around them. This is due to the shallow nature of the culture!

It is advised that all people start moving to area with less population density and begin connecting with nature and shaping small communities... educating their own children and protecting themselves!

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
edit on 6/20/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/20/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Everyone isn't uncaring. Maybe just a few out of millions are a-holes.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Perhaps the perp was black and the victims as well..?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Hmmm. No i disagree. I think people will act a certain way towards people but to most of the population people are indifferent towards one another especially in population centers.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Ultralight

Hmmm. No i disagree. I think people will act a certain way towards people but to most of the population people are indifferent towards one another especially in population centers.

Indifferent and complacent.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hold on to your guns America...

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ddrneville
Hold on to your guns America...

And let the nonsense begin!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Hmmm...no, I think you are wrong. More people care than don't....even "these" days.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Hmmm...no, I think you are wrong. More people care than don't....even "these" days.

I agree to disagree.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Looks like there was another block party shooting tonight also with 10 people shot and unfortunately one death link

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ML8715
Looks like there was another block party shooting tonight also with 10 people shot and unfortunately one death link

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Black. White. Matters not in the slightest. Simply terrible. Thank God no one was killed apparently. For that we can be grateful.

ETA: ...and one in Detroit, too? With one dead.

What's there to say? Something is seriously amiss.

edit on 6/20/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

:::fist-bump:::

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I hope this isn't another white guy..

What exactly were you hoping for then .

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Perhaps the perp was black and the victims as well..?

Ah well, if that is the case, the media won't be able to put a spin on it, so it will probably fizzle out in a few days
Not good for the ratings if it's not a 'white on black' crime

Will be glad when more info is released so we can see, hopefully see, what led up to this incident

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Just like the nonsense will start about how there needed to be more bullets flying around.
ETA: Used nonsense because you did.
If one side of the discussion is, then so is the other side.

I hope this isn't a response of some sort to the Charlseton shooting

edit on thSat, 20 Jun 2015 22:29:20 -0700America/Phoenix620152080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSat, 20 Jun 2015 22:29:30 -0700America/Phoenix620153080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Philly and Detroit. This is getting way out of control now. I'm beginning to feel nothing but shame for being America's northern neighbor. This is starting to look like a race war and I fear that soon it will be civil war. Your country is an embarrassment to the rest of the world and it's about high time you people do something about it. Your government isn't doing anything, so it's up to the people. Personally, I think every other country on the planet needs to completely boycott America and nuke it. Then we don't have to deal with your BS anymore.

Sorry, but this has gone to far. This kind of crap does not happen anywhere else on earth.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The media has been primed to shove every conceivable shooting down our throats. They are riding the Charleston wave and viewers are pouring in.

I really don't think they know or care what it does to our country unless its by design. We focus on it and they try and produce what we focus on. I can only imagine the amount of obscene crimes that go unreported because they don't fit an agenda.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Apparently they were burning confederate flags today at the Liberty Bell, so i would not be surprised if the block party shooting was a response.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join