It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Types of surveillance, level 1-4, know where you fit in.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
OMG! I might be at level 6?

No you are not, those guys are killed

For the good of the criminal cabal, err I mean country overall LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

You are confused my friend.

Electronic surveillance is DIRT CHEAP

And level 4 surveillance is only rarely authorised, maybe 5 a year.

Did you even read what I wrote? I said I agree with you on the electronic surveillance part...ask your buddy who his favorite instructor was at FLETC.

I see what you did there

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

a reply to: PredatorCrackling

No offense but this is a load of #

How do you know?

Certainly not posting my resume on here but I can tell you if they wanted to surveil someone they would have a hell of a lot more than 2 people on them.

And just for the record...im against the usa government spying on its civilians illegally...this is so it doesn't get turned into..."youre a shill bra"..I think what they are doing is not only illegal but even grounds for a revolution if it is not fixed quickly.

edit on 20-6-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I agree with you PredatorCrackling, the skeptics don't know what they are saying or talking about. They should shut their "pie holes".

I believe the monitoring devices are built into nearly all electronic devices, in this manner they don't need to wait until someone posts something online, prints something, or says something publicly.

You can test this for yourself if you are being monitored. First leave all electronics and plastic cards at home. Take some cash, go out and buy several random electronic devices, from a random electronics store, at a random day, time, place, in person. You buy say a smartphone, a laptop, a flat screen TV, and get a Master Lock 265DCCSEN Dual-Function Security Bar , some window locks, maybe a couple of snacks. Shuffle the boxes, if you can go into the warehouse and get the least accessible box. Now go drive a long ways off from your usual route, take a random exit, to a random motel room, ask for a room and then randomly say yes or no. Once you find a random motel, and randomly say yes take all the devices into the room with you, along with the security bar. If you feel like it, ask to change to another room, pick the room randomly.

Now, chances are, if you are being followed and monitored they haven't had the chance to "bug" the random motel room, especially on a couple minutes notice. So turn on all the devices, use the security bar to lock the door from the inside (nearly impossible to break in). Connect to the motel Wifi, otherwise use the cell phone's Wifi connection (if it has one), and wait. In a couple of hours or days, watch what happens.
edit on 20-6-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling

originally posted by: proob4
OMG! I might be at level 6?

No you are not, those guys are killed

For the good of the criminal cabal, err I mean country overall LOL

That's why these threads are so fun: we make up a story, and then see where the story goes from there!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Either you or your friend is full of crap.

Good try though

This is how debunking works, you pick one thing OP didn't go into details and use it to try and discredit the whole thing.

I didn't start a thread on FBI human resources, I started a thread on how surveillance works.

And just for your information, all those guys contracted only for surveillance, they don't care what department calls them, in their mind they consider themselves secret agents.

These people are almost all scum, because only scum can do things like this to their own people.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

What's to debunk? Know what you posted? Hearsay.

Show us documentation. Have your friend start an account and do an "ask me anything" type of thread.

Then we can debunk the living hell out of it in about 10 minutes.

But no, we can't debunk your story.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

Most people don't have money to play these spy games with the government.

While their budget is in the billions.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I just went through your history. It doesn't seem like you are a shill

But it does seem like you are a knowitall and very opinionated.

You are welcome to your beliefs

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Lol. Level 1 here

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Really? My post history is huge. Are you sure?

And yea, I am opinionated. Just like every other person on ATS. Knowing it all? Nah. But what I know, I know. And I know your story is crap. Which is why you chose to check my post history and decide which names to fling instead of providing one single shred of something that isn't hearsay. Your one attempt at rebuttal was inaccurate.

Oh well. Break out the tinfoil and carry on!

But thanks for the permission.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

No offense but this is a load of #

I agree, it would take millions of people to totally watch all levels to the extent listed. You should ask this retired agent for proof of his supposed employment.

Maybe that is/was a wish list they dreamed up on day that Wall Street wasn't robbing us blind?

Let's take an aspect on level 2, Unless the PO has really, really buckled down on national security threats, they simply don't have the capacity/facilities to read snail mail. The technology is there to read a several-paged, folded letter in a standard business envelope, but the logistics of that is not readily available to the PO

Which POs are so equipped, many of them or all of the sectional centers in the US through which all snail mail travels? Do we hear any stories from old PO employees like myself about new rooms being build, new, secret sorters/readers being installed, new secretive people being on the premises? No.

I had figured from your last email about your buddy that you would not be so trustworthy of what he puts into your ear. You do have such a friend, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: deloprator20000
I agree with you PredatorCrackling, the skeptics don't know what they are saying or talking about. They should shut their "pie holes".

I believe the monitoring devices are built into nearly all electronic devices, in this manner they don't need to wait until someone posts something online, prints something, or says something publicly.

You can test this for yourself if you are being monitored. First leave all electronics and plastic cards at home. Take some cash, go out and buy several random electronic devices, from a random electronics store, at a random day, time, place, in person. You buy say a smartphone, a laptop, a flat screen TV, and get a Master Lock 265DCCSEN Dual-Function Security Bar , some window locks, maybe a couple of snacks. Shuffle the boxes, if you can go into the warehouse and get the least accessible box. Now go drive a long ways off from your usual route, take a random exit, to a random motel room, ask for a room and then randomly say yes or no. Once you find a random motel, and randomly say yes take all the devices into the room with you, along with the security bar. If you feel like it, ask to change to another room, pick the room randomly.

Now, chances are, if you are being followed and monitored they haven't had the chance to "bug" the random motel room, especially on a couple minutes notice. So turn on all the devices, use the security bar to lock the door from the inside (nearly impossible to break in). Connect to the motel Wifi, otherwise use the cell phone's Wifi connection (if it has one), and wait. In a couple of hours or days, watch what happens.

I totally LM*O~!!!

I SO want to do this when i got some $$$

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If this is true then I bet a lot of those who participate in the AV section of this forum are monitored pretty heavily. But then we are not big political activists or anything, we just really dig mystery aircraft and what most call UFOs.

I appreciate the professionalism of the agents that enter my home, not once seen them on hidden security cams, never left a mess in the kitchen or raided the fridge, nor have I seen any mystery finger prints on any of my cars. If they were able to see files on my laptop then I would imagine they could also remote delete things, which hasn't happened either.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Appreciate this thread, something I suspected for quite sometime hss been going on, 9/11 heightened all civilian surveillance by 1000℅...IMO.

Way back in the early 90's, a church member came toe snd ssid....hmmmm, i know how this is going to sound, but they're going to use tv & cable to monitor / surveillance us.

I looked at her with a smile and told her "I wouldn't put it past them for multiple reasons"..

Ha! This site is rife with surveillance!!!

edit on 20-6-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Ya level 2 is what really did it for me...people seem to think government agents are these invincible dudes who can just go around and do anything. Street cops in cities have 3x the street experience most federal agents have...and half the time the feds use local PD's to do their work when it comes to the actual rough stuff...there are exceptions of course.

So my observation to level 2 is...how many fbi and oh ya...cia agents...would walk into a house and just easily bug everything nice and perfect without one accidentaly getting shot, or the bug being found and it blasted all over the media...witnesses and neighbors saying..."hey some dude walked into your house"....cops being called on said spooks walking into your house. Christ when I was doing some work in Europe we were called for a potential bomb that was ticking...you know what it was...a clock...a clock that was ticking...

After september 11th the call rate for almost everything went up like crazy. From local police calls to suspicion of terrorists...calls were coming in for people with flags in their yard that people didn't know what nation it was from so it must be suspicious!!! The stupidity rang out everywhere.

There is no way "Sam's" level 2 security surveillance would work in today's society...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It is really no big secret...that (we the people) are all under surveillance one way or another.

So...my advice is...don't do anything that could not be published on the front page of a newspaper.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If you can share some sources, OP, that would be helpful. Some might take it as fact when it's more complex than that. Innocent people are very often caught in the spying grid too.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Interesting - a month ago my landlord showed up and installed a smoke detector in my illegal rental.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Poor agents watching me, I sit home all day, play games and read on my ipad or sleep....they must be bored to tears...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join