It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charleston Shooter's black friend claims he never said anything racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Wouldn't be the first time somebody claimed to know somebody they didn't.

Ya very good point.
That other kid did seem like he didn't want to have much to do with what was going on.

I get what you are saying about the two statements not matching up, and re-watching it he kinda looks like he realizes he messed by saying the first statement.
But that could just be me seeing that.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Rezlooper

I don't think it does.

We don't really have the context on how much they associated.
One story of him crashing there one night and that is it.

Also don't see how this could possibly out weigh everything else that seems to point to a racially charged attack.

Maybe the kid was looking for a way to commit mass murder and get the most attention. Maybe rather than race, this was about getting his 15 minutes of fame and made it look like it was racially motivated. Maybe that's just how deranged this lunatic was. But besides all that...these two contradictory stories about him and his motives and the fact how fast they came out and said it was a hate crime make it kind of suspicious. Hell, I knew it was a hate crime before I even knew how many victims there were. I knew it was a hate crime before I knew the suspect was still at large. Well, just sayin'

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The video raises more questions than it answers for me.

Their credibility is in question, the story doesn't match up, they seem too happy and not at all shocked, etc.

Who knows, maybe I uncovered the planted witnesses for this event?

My morning bagel did look like it might have had an all seeing eye on it today.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The video raises more questions than it answers for me.

Their credibility is in question, the story doesn't match up, they seem too happy and not at all shocked, etc.

Who knows, maybe I uncovered the planted witnesses for this event?

My morning bagel did look like it might have had an all seeing eye on it today.

Yeah, I agree on all that. We don't even know if these two kids are credible witnesses. You'd think though that they'd have friends to who'd know if they all ran in the same circles or not, so not to sure if they'd lie about knowing him if they really didn't.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Rezlooper

I don't think it does.

We don't really have the context on how much they associated.
One story of him crashing there one night and that is it.

Also don't see how this could possibly out weigh everything else that seems to point to a racially charged attack.

Many of Roof’s Facebook friends, including those from his high school, are black. Another high school friend, Antonio Metze, told the AP that Roof “had black friends.”

Christon Scriven, a friend from a trailer park in Lexington, South Carolina, where Roof was a regular visitor, told the New York Daily News that the alleged gunman had outlined his horrific plans last week.

“He flat out told us he was going to do this stuff,” said Scriven, who is black. “He was looking to kill a bunch of people.”

Scriven said he and their other friends assumed he had been joking.

“He’s weird. You don’t know when to take him seriously and when not to,” he said.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Some people are very good at compartmentalizing things - crazy people are even better at it. Ted Bundy had an extreme hatred for women, yet he had girlfriends whom he never harmed. It's not hard for me to believe that Roof was able to hate blacks in general, yet have individual black friends.

I agree with those who say you just can't apply logic to someone who is so very messed up in the head.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Googled Illuminati confirmed for a good pic to post about your bagel this came up.
It is a doughnut but same idea.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

“He’s weird. You don’t know when to take him seriously and when not to,” he said.

Hmmm, wonder if he ever said something to him and he didn't take it seriously...

The kid was racist, WHY are we trying to diminish that?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Thanks Char for that info...seems he had multiple black friends.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The evidence is evolving.

It now appears the Charleston shooter was not a hard core racist predisposed to committing violent hate crimes, and didn't exhibit any obvious signs of psychopathy although often times well hidden.

A pattern is emerging that justifies a closer examination of the MK-ULTRA mind control theory.

source: www.infowars.com...

edit on 20-6-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

How?!

Why does this one individual outweigh everything else?

Is his word worth more then the actual shooters that said he wanted to start a race war?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

By 'outweigh everything else', you mean everything the corporate media has told you.

Chances are, the guy was a whack-job, but it will always be up in the air whether someone(s) gave him just the right nudge to push him over the edge.

For some reason, I think of the movie Jack Reacher, make an assassination look like a mass murder. Not very likely, but it is clear this tragedy is being used to push an agenda. Either way, it turns out to be another convenient disaster for a certain administration.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
CHARLESTON: DYLANN ROOF’S COUSIN CLAIMS LOVE INTEREST CHOSE BLACK MAN OVER HIM

TScott Roof, who identified himself as Dylann Roof’s cousin, told me over the telephone that “Dylann was normal until he started listening to that white power music stuff.” He also claimed that “he kind of went over the edge when a girl he liked starting dating a black guy two years back.”ext

So it may all boil down to the guy couldn't get a girl!

...And when he thought he had one she went over to a black guy

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I kept thinking that maybe he knows a white girl who was raped by a black man, perhaps a girlfriend, or a relative, or just a friend. I know a homosexual man that turned very racist after being raped by a group of black men.

*disclaimer* I'm not implying that black men are rapists, just a little thought going through my head.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I ve noticed somthing strange.

Who took all those photos of Mr Roof?

Sure he could have used a tripod to set up his camera.

Im just asking if its possible this kid had a partner in crime.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Your link didn't work for me, but I'm mobile so that might be why.

If that guy can be vetted, that may be one hell of a "blow the doors off" revelation!

Good find

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

By 'outweigh everything else', you mean everything the corporate media has told you.

Excuse me but who is telling us about the friend??

He was a whack job, and a racist one to boot.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: whatmakesyouright

Which pictures are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatmakesyouright

I kept thinking that maybe he knows a white girl who was raped by a black man, perhaps a girlfriend, or a relative, or just a friend. I know a homosexual man that turned very racist after being raped by a group of black men.

*disclaimer* I'm not implying that black men are rapists, just a little thought going through my head.

But why single out a bunch of old black ladies and a church pastor at an old historical church. If a black man had raped some girl he knew, you would think he would target young black men.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
CHARLESTON: DYLANN ROOF’S COUSIN CLAIMS LOVE INTEREST CHOSE BLACK MAN OVER HIM

TScott Roof, who identified himself as Dylann Roof’s cousin, told me over the telephone that “Dylann was normal until he started listening to that white power music stuff.” He also claimed that “he kind of went over the edge when a girl he liked starting dating a black guy two years back.”ext

So it may all boil down to the guy couldn't get a girl!

...And when he thought he had one she went over to a black guy

love and lust are powerful force

throw in other factors and things usually get ugly

ie national news at time was rachel dolezel
racial upbringing
drugs
society viewing one as failure

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join