It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dylann Roof Appears to have authored and posted a racist Manifesto

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just saw this on twitter:

Dylann Roof, the suspect accused of fatally shooting nine people at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, on Wednesday appears to have posted a racist manifesto online.

Two Twitter users, @HenryKlinkle and @EMQuangel, found a website that seems to have been registered by Roof.
Link

The link to the manifesto is HERE. I have not read it all, but I will not embed any content. Needless to say, it's beyond a racist rant. Sounds like some American History X stuff.

This is all the information I have at the time.

I kept saying that the coward should have taken himself self to the hood and started ranting about killing blacks and see how far he got.

Surprisingly, he (if he did author it) mentions why he doesn't, because he's "not in a position to go to the ghetto alone and fight." No *S&(#, your dumbass would be shot so fast maybe you SHOULD have gone alone instead of murder a bunch of women, one of them 87 years old. Coward.

Did he, in fact, author this?

ETA:

I just found this NYT article.

A website with a white supremacist manifesto features dozens of photos of Dylann Storm Roof, the man accused of killing nine people at a church in Charleston, S.C., posing with weapons, burning an American flag and visiting Southern historic sites and Confederate soldiers’ graves.

It is not clear who wrote the words and who took the pictures, but it traces the evolution of the author’s racist worldview and concludes with a section labeled “An Explanation.”

The domain site was registered in February under the name Dylann Roof.

edit on 20-6-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is interesting.. (i didn't dig this up, it's a copy/paste job from elsewhere)

Domain Name: LASTRHODESIAN.COM
Registrar: REGISTRAR OF DOMAIN NAMES REG.RU LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1606
Whois Server: whois.reg.ru
Referral URL: www.reg.ru...
Name Server: NS1.HOSTING.REG.RU
Name Server: NS2.HOSTING.REG.RU
Updated Date: 09-feb-2015
Creation Date: 09-feb-2015

This is a most strange event all round...

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I'm just going to be perfectly honest here and say that many of the hardcore conservatives here tend to share the same mentality as the author in the link you provided. Though, they usually express these ignorant views in a much more PC and coy manner.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Who ever authored this has some serious hate in them.

It lines up with Dylann and the talk about the South Africa countries and his patches, and of course he targeting of Charleston.

I am sure we will find out more about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Interesting read. Is any of the historical stuff about only 1/4 of whites ever owning even a single slave accurate? I suppose we should probably ignore it regardless eh?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I'm just going to be perfectly honest here and say that many of the hardcore conservatives here tend to share the same mentality as the author in the link you provided. Though, they usually express these ignorant views in a much more PC and coy manner.

I don't disagree that this is somewhat true, but I'd probably suggest that its a little unfair to a great many conservative posters on ATS to bundle their views in with this selection of writings.

Some of them share parts of this person's beliefs but I'd say most of them aren't taking away the full pirate ship of opinions and I think its just going to stir up a hornet's nest to imply they do. I mean I'm pretty sure Ted Bundy and Elizabeth Bathory share at least one of my views, but I have nothing in common with them haha

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I read it. 'Wait a minute, I've read this sh#t a thousand times before.' Slightly more coded, perhaps, but the meat of it is all there.

Interesting to note that right wing terrorists have killed more Americans on American soil since 9/11 than Islamic terrorists.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So what you are saying is they express their ignorant views in a manner similar to how you express your ignorant views?

You are no different. Your ignorance is just at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Clean up your own back yard before pointing fingers at others my friend.
edit on 20-6-2015 by morebeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

I agree as well, of course ATS is but a small sampling of people... there's butt loads of people that don't interact with anyone on the internet at all but online much of this rhetoric is echoed in less bold words. The whole white, christian persecution bit especially stuck out to me.

Reading this manifesto it is clear that Dylann Roof became an extremist... online.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
While it's true that some of this sentiment is echoed on ATS, it's also on Reddit and a thousand other social sites. Still all things considered we now must ask, was he a member of ATS?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

GAD you'd have to go at this kid like DEPROGRAMMING a cult member to have stopped him.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
what terrorist groups do you speak of?
THERE is NO organized systemic assault being performed buy any "terrorists" at ALL.
These people are NUTS and NUTS alone unto their LONESOME.
Do you call Police terrorists or militant blacks terrorists too? THEY kill FAR more that nutty racists EVER have.
"TERRORIST"is a deflection ONLY here.
A sick kid who bought a very bad idea for an IDENTITY to embrace,not a damn thing more.
DON'T even TRY to compare him to anyone here and PIDGEON hole a lable on YOUR percieved demographic either, THAT is nothing but trolling.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Most likely reddit. There's several very anti-black subreddits. But there's also Storm Front and their ilk.
edit on 6/20/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
People who always claim: there is no racism in America, or there is so little should read this.

Now it’s not all white folks who I'm saying believe this.

People, black people like Clarence Thomas and those conservative black people who go on Fox hate to see this because it goes against their denial syndrome.

But this incident is hated by Fox news because they are famous for downplaying the reality of racism in America.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
People who always claim: there is no racism in America, or there is so little should read this.

Who claims there is no racism in America?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Ha! You called it.....here is the thread on it from over there.
Manifesto

Spookiest part of this though is his reference to the Northwest Front. Figures thats a thing here in WashingtonNorthwest.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

A lot of dumb people downplay the still existing reality of racism

The shock of this manifesto will wake people up, I think, or I hope

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

But this incident is hated by Fox news because they are famous for downplaying the reality of racism in America.

Fox already turned this hate crime that took place in a church
as an attack on "Christians".

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

:vomit:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Who claims there is no racism in America?

Apparently guys like this think there is no Racism in America anymore.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

I think the concept is in several North West states.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join