It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relaxing chilled tune ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi.

I posted my very amateurish tune on here a couple of years ago .. ive been messing about with it from time to time since then .. and may have eventually almost just about finished it .. maybe

heres what i ended up with ...
I hope you enjoy ...

Welcome to share your views.
Thanks for watching

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
thanks, that's real nice.
a reply to: Segenam

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Good music.
Cool dog you got there.
Looks like a clever one.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
pretty good, thanks for sharing!
What do you use may ask?
I've got logic pro, a small keyboard and a myriad of effects for the guitar, but never really had the patience to sit down and actually write and record anything.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

cheers ... everyone loves him .. and hes sooo smart, hes always impressing me ...

a reply to: athousandlives

thanks ... i used cakewalk sonar x3 ... and a small keyboard too that i cant play, but use for trying to find sounds ...
i dont even know what chords are what .. or what the notes are ... i just hit buttons and try to find whatever sounds right .. not ideal .. but its a start

i routed the drums through some guitar effect modules within sonar on that track

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

That was really awesome but was waiting for more. But still really loved it. Wish i had some music making gear. Perhaps ats together as a team could write some conspiracy music together. I had friends in a band that lived in different parts of the world that would collaborate music via the airwaves. I love your dog too.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Thanks for posting, S&F.

It's beautiful, both the music and images. I love animals. It's peaceful.

Edit: I just read that you don't read music. That doesn't mean you can't make music. Incredible what you did.
edit on 19-6-2015 by ChiefD because: Had to add something after reading another post

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
That would be good for background music in a good movie! Very nice! Love the dog!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Fantastic!
The butterflies, the geese, the bee collecting pollen...beautiful. Then the stuff that begins at 2:35 adds to the magic.
Just beautiful.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
thanks everyone for listening, and your lovely comments ... touching ... very much appreciated ...
God Bless

top topics

join