It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate 105 degree weather!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

Whew! Good that I am a woman then, huh?

Thanks for the pic above. Now I know where my happy place is.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

My pleasure, Ma'm.
Oh, and your dancing sorta kinda worked..... we got a lil' bit of sun between the showers, Thank you for that.
Happy place and Happy feet then?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

Aye, mo'chara. Dhia duit.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I also love summer. But not 109 degrees. I am OK with any temp under 96. After that, it's pure misery for me. As I grow older, I find the body I have functions slower and I am less enthusiastic about the things I love doing in the summer...things I can no longer do without paying for them for 3 or 4 days after.

But, I do so love the sun's cleansing energy and nurishing light, mindful always of that balance off not too much sun.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
0325 H local (1825 H PT)

Is it OK if I slightly go off topic and rant about how much I hate that it's 51 F and raining outside,while it feels like a damn sauna inside?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I LONG for 117 degrees so I can defrost. Working on moving back to Ca as fast as I can. You may complain now, but If you move to somewhere like Montana, you will quickly recognize the fact that your body is used to a higher level of sun and needs more of it to function.

The amount of direct sunlight in Montana right now is reminiscent of what direct sunlight feels like in December in Ca.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Sorry, just me being bored, tossing in another "teaser" since I still haven't got a supportive Rant to offer...........

Stay safe, mo chara.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I dont mean to be offensive but I am posting from Phoenix, Arizona... I really have no sympathy for you lol.

Yes, it gets other places, but its the length of time we must endure. It will still be 90+ on Halloween.

Anyone want to get me a job in Denver?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join