It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Bloc, Theresa May's Pets, 20 June, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Theresa May is a very nasty piece of work.

Many government files have either been shredded or ‘lost.’ The destruction of documentary evidence by the political executive and the BBC has been undertaken on an industrial scale since 2012. For this reason I have campaigned for the removal of the threat of prosecution under the official Secrets Act for any government employee who gives evidence to the Inquiry. There have been moves within Parliament in recent weeks to table an amendment to the Official Secrets Act to enable police officers and security service personnel to give evidence unfettered by the Act. This amendment was defeated by the government. Theresa May voted against it. This demonstrates her continued corrupt and duplicitous behaviour concerning this matter. Despite her public statements to the contrary her actions demonstrate that she is determined to subvert any inquiry into the political and security service connections to paedophilia. She seeks to shift the focus away from these connections and is prepared to act corruptly and dishonestly to do so.
hampsteadresearch.wordpress.com...

Her criminal agenda is furthered by Black Bloc.

Following the actions of a minority of Black Bloc in vandalising allegedly tax-avoiding shops and businesses on the day of the 26 March TUC march, the Home Secretary unveiled reforms curbing the right to protest, including giving police extra powers to remove masked individuals and to police social networking sites to prevent illegal protest without police consent or notification.
en.wikipedia.org...

You'll find the official spook description of Black Bloc here. www.occupy.com...

...while many black blockers are anarchist, not all of them are.
If anarchy means without rulers this amounts to an admission that a proportion of them are acting under orders.

...the main objective being to “embody within a demonstration a radical critique of the economic and political system.”
Have you ever heard a more spooky pile of bullcrap?

And how about this.

It should be noted the black bloc isn't a group, but rather a tactic...
It wasn't me, gov! It was a tactic! Avoiding responsibility for personal actions.

Will we see paid provocateurs and their lemming followers creating more excuses for hurriedly passed oppressive legislation on the 20th?

I can hardly wait.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Leaked footage of Theresa May and Black Bloc.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I doubt May is using black blocs but because they're covered and can be anybody it's easy to place agent provocateurs from the met and other forces in there to stir things up which happens routinely.

The reason everything gets blamed on black bloc and anarchists in general is pretty simple. Anarchy is one of the few political ideologies that questions the legitimacy of having an overarching state apparatus at all; for anybody whose power is fully reliant on maintaining it that is a direct threat and must be demonised at all costs.

You can be left or right and whatever else in between as long as you see them as necessary and are dependent:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I've always been puzzled why they would even be subject to the OSA - Child sex abuse does not fall under the purview of the OSA. it certainly doesn't apply when investigating acts of criminality.

However, it is often used to coerce people to toe the line under a threat of prosecution whether or not any actual prosecution would even take place and it seems to have worked, with many people fearing prosecution, even though no such prosecution would ever take place.

In fact, merely talking about anything covered by the OSA - regardless of whether you made it "official" by going to court or otherwise - is breaching the OSA, so these officers who "fear being prosecuted" for standing up in court are also "guilty" of the exact same thing they are scared of by talking to the press about it! So seeing as they haven't been prosecuted for that, they won't be prosecuted for standing up in court.

Not to mention that things said in court are largely protected by privilege - for example, anyone can say whatever they like about you in court, be it true or not and you cannot sue for slander.

Finally, it is also down to the CPS to determine whether any prosecution is in the "public interest", so even if they were in breach of the OSA - and I don't believe they will be - they are highly unlikely to face charges as such wouldn't be in the "public interest".

In short, it seems like a bunch of old coppers who ran scared back in the day by the mere mention of the OSA are still doing so. They've even had assurances from several parties they won't be prosecuted, so it begs the question why they still won't come forward. I don't buy the OSA story from them, I think they're hiding behind it.

Oh, as for this bit:

the Home Secretary unveiled reforms curbing the right to protest, including giving police extra powers to remove masked individuals and to police social networking sites to prevent illegal protest without police consent or notification.

You only have to notify the Police of a mobile demo (march) and then they can only refuse on public safety grounds. A static demo can be held without notification of the Police and there is little they can do to stop it unless you are engaged in criminality during that demo...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Some would argue the form of Black Bloc was specifically designed by spooks precisely because provocateurs can easily hide among them and demonise anarchy through acts that cause harm, loss and damage. The provocateurs can be from, or controlled by, various organisations and not just police. The threat of unmasking seems a big risk to take for an identifiable copper. Imagine the uproar if YouTube videos appear of identifiable coppers damaging property etc. while hidden amongst Black Bloc. Unmasking is definitely the way forward to avoid this demonisation of anarchy.

I think you've hit the nail on the head here. Anarchy means without rulers not without rules. There are unwritten rules we all understand because we wouldn't want those things done to us. By running amok committing acts they certainly wouldn't want done to themselves, people dressed in black and wearing masks are helping re-define the word anarchy in a way that suits the power addicts.

I've never understood what left and right means politically. Are you sure you haven't fallen for a bit of spook brainwashing there? It seems to me the 'choice' between being 'left' or 'right' is a way of limiting an individuals views to a spook approved 'norm'.

Individuals with their identities concealed committing damage, loss or harm during political protest giving power mad politicians the excuse to pass more suppressive legislation are working strongly against the people's interests and should be unmasked.

Black Bloc demonise anarchy.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

She is a disgusting threat to the UK.

This woman is just pure Sh**

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Left and right are meaningless for the most part. They're just narrow parameters to herd people and divide them while either side reinforces the legitimacy of the state and keeps the citizenry dependent. I don't really adhere to either. I think maybe I didn't make that point very well.

There's definitely a case for unmasking and I do agree that there are plenty of times where blac block do more harm than good for people who want to demonstrate peacefully. However, it could be argued that riot police routinely wear masks and cover up their badges, they would still be given the authority to do so and would still act illegally. Forcing the public to be visible while allowing the police to remain anonymous potentially allows demonstrators to be identified, tracked and harassed at a later date for defending themselves when the police get too aggressive.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Can't find any video or stories of trouble yesterday. Did she lose the key to the provocateurs cage? Or are the cuts biting so hard she can't afford to pay them? This one may have slipped out during feeding time.

I was a homeless wanderer for years. I know what it's like to be cold, wet, and hungry. A great many of the people out marching in London yesterday have every reason to let out their feelings by causing damage and mayhem. As far as I've seen it was all pretty peaceful. No provocateurs = no trouble.

On the other hand big marches are too easily ignored.

new topics

top topics

join