It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen's Guards trample oblivious tourist | Make Way - stupid man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thought this was worth sharing, it made me chuckle. A tourist fails to get out of the way of Queens Guards marching in the street, they don't stop:

I imagine he will be more aware of his surroundings in future

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ehh, when in rome...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
They used to shout, Make way for the Queens Guard, didn't they?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
In fairness it is quite easy to not spot about twenty guys in bright red, wearing massive bearskin hats and carrying rifles as they march towards you.....
If only the guy at the front was carrying a sword to make it more obvious to get out the way...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's easier to see the caper in full screen!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I'll send you the bill,shall I?I've just spat very dark chocolate all over my trousers.

I rather like how one kind soldier bellows "make way" after the unfortunate tourist has already been well and truly bowled over.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
While he was rather idiotic about standing right there, obviously helping his wife out, that reptilian machine that just tramples people NOT ACCEPTABLE IN THE LEAST.

Royalty needs to be either dismantled and they need to be put public housing and live in poverty for a while, I'd give them 5 years of it before they graduate to an equal and free world that we all want right now, or put in jail for their crimes against humanity.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

This is about trampling idiots.Not Royalty.

"reptilian machine"?

You are disturbed.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I do remember one officer on horse shouting very loudly to all the idiot tourists in the way and up on a fountain, some years ago

edit on 18-6-2015 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My father was in the Coldstreams in the 30s, 40s and 50s and he once told me that when the are on duty they are not allowed to speak to civilians. But when no officers are about, especially when on guard at the palace (you've seen the photos when people stand next to them) they tell people off out the corner of their mouths. It was a chargable offence to talk or interact with the public. Stand still and only move when ordered and the movements are well choreographed through decades of practise. No fainting either, chargable offence.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
While he was rather idiotic about standing right there, obviously helping his wife out, that reptilian machine that just tramples people NOT ACCEPTABLE IN THE LEAST.

Royalty needs to be either dismantled and they need to be put public housing and live in poverty for a while, I'd give them 5 years of it before they graduate to an equal and free world that we all want right now, or put in jail for their crimes against humanity.
Wow, I posted it in General Chit Chat for a reason lol, cheers for another chuckle though Unity.
Perhaps you see oppression by the Crown, I just see trained soldiers marching and some guy getting in the way learning a lesson about being aware of his environment. Yep, I thought it was funny, but I'm not surprised you did not.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

At five seconds that look says he was taking the piss.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Do they wear noisy boots too? You wouldn't notice that, would you.

...the crash of a studded ammo boot...
changing-guard.com...
edit on 18 6 2015 by Kester because: boot info

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

You may have a point, I've watched it a few times now and I'm also wondering why the person who filmed seems to have been mainly filming the guy who got barged out of the way before it happened.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I hadn't thought of that. Probably a set-up.
edit on 18 6 2015 by Kester because: beer

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

If so I'd say I'm disappointed the twat didn't get his camera busted as well.

...and good luck to the guardsmen who barged his sorry arse out of the way.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
ehh, when in rome...

wait...I thought this was in the UK somewhere...

I am dubious...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Queens Guard, Centurion, same same

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

see...I need to learn more...where is my Encarta 95 CD...wait...what's google? Wiki-what?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Haha I had Encarta 95

top topics

<<   2 >>

join