It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump—what the village idiot says about the village

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Mr Trumps blanket statement about immigrants is ignorant at best. Of course there are the few who are here that are criminals, however; broad stroking and painting the majority as criminals and thugs instead of saying the few are criminals and most are good people, speaks volumes on his disconnect with actual facts, not stupidity.

Source

"They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting."

Alternative source

edit on 17-6-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

To be fair, candidates usually steer farther to the extreme side of their party during primary seasons. The point is to rally as many people in the base as possible to secure a nomination. If he actually becomes the Republican Presidential candidate, he'll soften his tone like they always do. Until then, he'll just say whatever he thinks it takes to motivate right wing voters.
edit on 17-6-2015 by enlightenedservant because: clarified because aliens made me

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

BUT , the ones that cross the border illegally are CRIMINALS !!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
He is also gonna build a huge wall between us and Mexico and make them pay for it. He is also going to take out ISIS but cant reveal how he is going to do that. Atleast he will have the worst hair and looks in the pub party so the others don't have to worry about their appearances and those relentless curls lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The US needs Trump as president.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Who are "they" sending the immigrants, a new evil secret organization? to my understanding illegals migrate by their own initiative, they are not send.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

And how are you going to prove Trump wrong? With your opinion? Personally, if the border patrol says what they did, I'm prone to belive them. What incentive do they have to lie?

Yes, we do need a businessman to run this country. Screw the politics.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX

But Trump isn't a businessman. He is a clown that claims to be a business man.

Research his record is my suggestion....

www.nydailynews.com...
www.outsidethebeltway.com...

He didn't make his millions from being in business...He inherited that money!

www.alternet.org...'s_protection_mostly_ did_the_trick
edit on 17-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Look what happens every time America elects a businessman. The people get screwed while corporations get whatever they want and that always ruins the economy. America is not a business and shouldn't be run like one.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Tell that to the family of the young man who was shot in the face and killed here in the Phoenix area while he was working his job as a cashier at a Q.T. gas station.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If you think politicians are bad, just wait until you get actual Wall Street executives running every agency. They'd outsource the entire US government to the country with the lowest wages. That includes border patrol agents, judges, police, etc. The irony is that Chinese workers & Pakistani workers would be much cheaper. So there would hypothetically be no Americans left in American government jobs, since replacing them with legal immigrants & offshoring certain jobs would be much cheaper. Just imagine your local police being replaced with a cheaper Bangladeshi security firm.

Then they'd quickly push the US into bankruptcy so they could legally renege on paying out pensions, Social Security and Medicare. It would save the US Govt Inc a lot of money. And what would be the point in a Veteran's Administration? They'd just close the VA then push all veterans into the same health care system as every other American. Then they would sell off the rest of "our" public assets to foreign investors or to the highest bidder (just as good little Merger & Acquisition companies do). What's that? Saudi Arabia or Qatar wants to bid on staffing our formerly "national" air traffic controllers? What could possibly go wrong?

Then each President would get a $50 million golden parachute for utterly collapsing the US & even more depending on how many assets they sold off. I don't think some people understand much about business management. The only purpose for for-profit companies is to make money for their investors. There's no such thing as loyalty, nationalism, or community in business.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
Mr Trumps blanket statement about immigrants is ignorant at best. Of course there are the few who are here that are criminals, however; broad stroking and painting the majority as criminals and thugs instead of saying the few are criminals and most are good people, speaks volumes on his disconnect with actual facts, not stupidity.

Source

"They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting."

A guy who made 9 billion is a village idiot???. I would wager you're not in his league by any measure. So your credibility is shot. Then there is the issue of illegal aliens, what part of illegal don't you understand? They are here illegally so by definition they are criminals. PERIODi

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Look what happens every time America elects a businessman. The people get screwed while corporations get whatever they want and that always ruins the economy. America is not a business and shouldn't be run like one.

So point to one businessman who was elected president? We haven't had one including GWB. When govt organizations are run like a business they are efficient and serve their constituents. I think we could use more of that.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Six and a half years ago America elected a community organizer who never ran a business in his life...and everything is just 'Peachy' in America now!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Like when cops say blacks are thugs. That kind of generalization, right? And their incentive is simple. Just like the prison system. Person A does something bad, pay me to deal with it.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Six and a half years ago America elected a community organizer who never ran a business in his life...and everything is just 'Peachy' in America now!

Yes because the former oil businessman left it in such great shape. The nation is doing better than when he left office.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We also elected a fantastic governor from Texas once, peachy keen was life afterwards 😊😅

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

To be fair, that happens regardless who gets elected as long as they are GOP or DNC endorsed.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bladerunner44

So point to one businessman who was elected president? We haven't had one including GWB. When govt organizations are run like a business they are efficient and serve their constituents. I think we could use more of that.

You mean besides these Presidents?
FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, Wilson, Truman, Reagan, Eisenhower, Lyndon Johnson, JFK, William McKinley, Carter, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Gerry Ford, Howard Taft, Hoover, Calvin Coolidge, George W. Bush
Let me guess you failed American history huh?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

To be fair, that happens regardless who gets elected as long as they are GOP or DNC endorsed.

Except history proves that the country does worst when a businessman is elected into office.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join