It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens of Israeli, Saudi Officers Killed in Yemen Missile Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
According to an Iranian source, FARS News, many Israeli military officers were killed during a rocket attack in Yemen.

The story claims Israel is there to help the Saudis and is supervising some prohibited Israeli weapons !!

Consider the source? Or could this be factual?

Figure it out.

Tens of Israeli, Saudi Officers Killed in Yemen Missile Attacks

TEHRAN (FNA)- Sum 20 Israeli officers and 63 Saudi military men and officials were killed and many others taken captive in a special military operation of Yemen's Ansarullah movement in Amir Khalid airbase in Southern Saudi Arabia, a top security official announced on Wednesday.

"The Ansarullah fighters backed by the Yemeni army hit Amir Khalid airbase in Khamees al-Mushait region in Southern Saudi Arabia with a scud missile and several Najm al-Saqeb (Striking Star) missiles last week, killing over 20 senior Israeli officers and 63 Saudi military men and capturing 35 others," Mehdi Nasser al-Bashi told FNA on Wednesday.

He mentioned that the Israeli officers were agents of the Mossad spy agency and were in the region to help the Saudi army, and said, "At the time of the attack the Israeli officers were working on a plan to attack some regions of Yemen with prohibited Israeli-made weapons."

"Real" info or "Dis-Info" ?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Watching Gerald celente recently he has pointed to the war in Yemen as the next big push towards terrorism and the destabilisation of the middle east.
He has pointed to the apparent slaughter of Yemen people by the Saudis which have yet to be covered by the msm. He claims this will create an uprising of Yemen attacks on Saudis which will be pushed as acts of terrorism by the msm. Given the millions of yemis working in the Saudis oil fields this could be used to further destabilise the middle east.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would be interested in just what 'prohibited Israeli weapons' are specifically.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I wish people would see the wood for rhe trees.

Clue.!!!!!!
Black stone.

surrounded

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I would be interested in just what 'prohibited Israeli weapons' are specifically.

Possibly terror pigeons !!!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

Watching Gerald celente recently he has pointed to the war in Yemen as the next big push towards terrorism and the destabilisation of the middle east.
He has pointed to the apparent slaughter of Yemen people by the Saudis which have yet to be covered by the msm. He claims this will create an uprising of Yemen attacks on Saudis which will be pushed as acts of terrorism by the msm. Given the millions of yemis working in the Saudis oil fields this could be used to further destabilise the middle east.

I second this statement

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Well, some people think any weapon Israel has should be prohibited, as they do not like Israel defending themselves!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Fars a bigger joke than press TV or RT.Don't expect any of this to be confirmed.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

IS this the same thing ?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
According to an Iranian source, FARS News, many Israeli....

Ingesting grain of salt now.

I do agree however the situation in Yemen is volatile and should be watched.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Possibly terror pigeons !!!

A gadjillion terror pigeons wearing hijabs and covering their genital parts!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Probably the white Phosphorus munitions they used on Gaza back in 09, and other banned chemical weapons.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Well, some people think any weapon Israel has should be prohibited, as they do not like Israel defending themselves!

Defending themselves is fine, it's a right anyone, anywhere at any time ought to be able to enjoy...deliberately slaughtering innocent people, including the elderly, children and infants by firing heavy artillery including chemical weapons such as white phosphorus shells at them, is what most people have a problem with.

Defending yourself fine...wholesale slaughter of those innocents trapped in an Israeli created shooting gallery..not so much.

new topics

top topics

join