It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You knew the TPP was not going away right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
All the MSM headlines were screaming it was dead. That's how you knew it was coming back. If anyone needed to be reminded, you never trust the MSM or polititians or the donors that own them.

The GOP is coming back to give Obama exactly what he was looking for. If that doesn't chill you to the bone, nothing will.

GOP has tweaked the bill authorizing the fast track status and now it's great.

This is one of those conspiracies that are so true and so dramatic, each person needs to start speaking up in their social circles. Polititians are selling your flesh to the highest bidder...again. It's bigger than that though. The traitors are literally selling the whole country.

Think, act, stay on message.
edit on 17-6-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: title

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I knew it wasn't going away. Even if it did meet its demise, it would come back in some other form. The TPP is too huge of a platform for the money movers and shakers to pass up.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yea the first failure was just people holding out for a bigger bribe.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This pact will NEVER go away.

This is Obama's Swan Song and his puppeteer's Manisfesto. Look at the provisional safeguards they've cooked up, as lintel and lien to lurch.

People don't get it. If this matrix doesn't come to fruition, all bets are off. This is when the beast will be forced to rear is ugly head. I hate to sound fatalistic, but fall 2015, great change is script onto the stars (in their minds), celestial alignment, whether it be benevolent or bale. This will be desperation at its worst.

/readiesfor#storm

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I never had any doubt.
I would be astonished if it wasn't forced upon us.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

And today, 6/18/15 the GOP dominated House of Representatives voted to give Barack Obama the power to negotiate this treaty on his own, bypassing congress.

It's treason against the US citizens. It's a betrayal of their entire core of support within the GOP. Elections are a fraud.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Still has to go through the Senate, right?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

TPP will pass and nothing can be done about it. The common man/woman in America could care less about this. Now if this was a new APP or device people would be talking up a storm. I find it so ironic that many of these people will be begging and crying when inflationary boundaries are reached and they can not afford that device or APP anymore.

If you make under 15 dollars an hour inflation is going to make it very hard to survive. You will not be able to afford food and housing in the coming years. And before you say I am for raising the minimum wage.....NOPE. It will only hasten the coming dollar crash and sovereign debt crisis.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You know. . . it's funny.

I've been openly mocked on ATS for being against giving government more power, more authority.

"But Obamacare is good!"

"They are only doing this for our safety!"

"You need to pay higher taxes, you use roads, don't you?"

And I would always reply that having a bigger government dictate to you was all good and well, when it is your ideology doing the dictating!

Now the republicans are pushing these bills with a compliant president. And everyone is complaining about an out-of-control government that doesn't listen to the people.

*duh*

No sh# sherlock!

I am absolutely against this. I have been. Doesn't matter if it's GOP or DNC. Government over-reach is government over-reach.

Maybe some of you partisan Obama-fan-boys will finally get it now.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Yeah great agreement allows your country to dump goods into my country without giving reciprocal access,we dont know whats in it but we've got to sign it is the mantra here, my Government no longer represents voters,no government in the Western world does anymore.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

This should be ample proof that when government says they care about the people, that they are lying.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

The primary function of government is to pretend to fail its the easiest way to implement the Hegelian dialectic

new topics

top topics

join