It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So the story goes that a 130lb 17 yr old punk that smokes pot who has watched youtube videos of cops violating peoples rights. Got tazed with only one of the prongs stuck him so it was ineffective got up and beat the 220lb cop. And the cop felt like he was about to pass out so he shoots the kid. I'm calling BS let's see the rest of the video. I'm saying the cop beat himself up fight club style.

edit on 07/11/2014 by Goldenwilys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SSFFlood

if that kid can overthrow a grown man police officer after being tazed and pound his face in he does not belong on the force!!!!

i do not believe for 1 minute that that kid got on top of the officer and pummeled him putting him at fear for his life, he probably punched himself in the face a few times to make it look like he was getting beaten up sounds more likely than the officers "story".

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt
a reply to: alienjuggalo

The way he screamed in terror at he end of the video made me sick to my stomach

I agree, he was acting like a 17 year old he was not once violent nor even speaking angry people know he was shot 7 times AFTER being tased which was probably more than once and no way you can fight at that point. He was murdered because of pride and anger!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: roaland
a reply to: Char-Lee

i changed my mind, i was gonna keep arguing with you but its just not worth my time to type out the words.

bottom line is the kid made a few big mistakes, so did the cop. But the difference is the cop's mistakes are only because of the mistakes the kid made.

No, the difference is that the cop MURDERED a KID.... I don't even have to say what would happen if that was my kid...not a lawsuit... well not only a lawsuit.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

/facepalm* thats it, I'm done replying to this thread. I just can't take this level of non-comprehention.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer Let us know how that works out for you, if you live through it.

well here in england i would still be alive. the issue here is the increasing tendency of USA cops to simply shoot first. let us know how that's working out for you.

link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: Answer
Oh look... here's the rest of the story.

oh look, here's mr police apologist.

Oh look, here's Mr "I don't care what the facts say, the cops are ALWAYS wrong."

link   

Oh look... here's the rest of the story. Context is truth, people...

•Guilford was able to get up and charge at Frost, Lloyd said. Still images of the video, blurred during this exchange, show Guilford moving toward Frost.

•Frost backed up, said Lloyd, and he and Guilford moved off to the side of the road.

Frost's body camera was knocked off into the snow during the altercation but Guilford's cell phone, laying on the pavement by his car, kept recording.

Lloyd said the struggle ended with Guilford on top of Frost in a roadside ditch. Guilford was hitting Frost in the face, he said.

Lloyd said Frost reported that he feared he would lose consciousness and that Guilford would take his gun. Lloyd said Frost felt he needed to defend himself and used his gun to do so.

Lloyd said Frost's gun did not fire at first, but Frost ejected an unfired round and eventually fired seven shots, all of which hit Guilford at close range. Guilford was shot once in the head, right chest, upper belly, left armpit, lower chest, right wrist and right forearm.
Source

Yuh didn't show the blurred images, that are very blurry. But never mind, I do my own scrutinizing, regardless of what an OP says. Anyway seven shots against a couple of very blurry stills...Oh! I nearly forgot, there was another bullet that ahem...misfired, dear me, that was the first bullet wasn't it? dadadada, panic rising!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You know what. Cops are out of control these days, I'll be the first to say it. This video gave me chills.

But this right here is Darwinism at work. If you are too idiotic to comply with a guy who is carrying a weapon, especially after all the stories we hear these days about cops..... well, nobody can say you didn't ask for your fate. The kid sounded like some mentally stunted pot head.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer Let us know how that works out for you, if you live through it.

well here in england i would still be alive. the issue here is the increasing tendency of USA cops to simply shoot first. let us know how that's working out for you.

It's working out just fine for me because I don't make a habit of breaking the law.

If I get pulled over, I politely provide the officer with my ID and proof of insurance.

It's funny how things tend to work out so well when you don't A) refuse to obey a police officer's commands and B) try to struggle with them while they're trying to arrest you.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Answer

Of course, there's no way a "17 year old kid" could beat up a police officer, right?

Tell me when did you even hear this boy raise his voice?

You know what even if the kid had been huge and started beating the cop..which he wasn't and didn't tasing with stop even a big man!

Please read the rest of the story and stop with the "but he didn't do this" and "he didn't do that."

Are you telling me that only people who yell are violent?

Only one taser prong hit the kid which means he wasn't shocked.

There is zero reason for anyone to be shot 7 times by police when unarmed but you are talking about a tazed skinny boy against a grown armed man. :-(

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Oh look... here's the rest of the story.

oh look, here's mr police apologist.

Oh look, here's Mr "I don't care what the facts say, the cops are ALWAYS wrong."

clearly we should agree to disagree. i apologise for the 'police apologist' comment, that was unnecessary.

and no i don't think cops are always wrong. but if i think they are i will say so. sincerely. and that apology is for real

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Typically people stall at a traffic stop for a few reasons: existing warrants, DUI

Easily checked by the police with a simple call he already was talking why did he not give them the license number and see.

You do realize that the officer runs all that after he gets the person's ID, right?

The ID that the kid refused to give the officer...

When he didn't get the lic and was getting angry he stepped away and called for backup....I suppose if he thought this kid some major threat he would have run the license...

ALL of this is irrelevant, he was unarmed! he was tased, he was on the ground... 7 bullets!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt

The way he screamed in terror at he end of the video made me sick to my stomach

I agree, he was acting like a 17 year old he was not once violent nor even speaking angry people know he was shot 7 times AFTER being tased which was probably more than once and no way you can fight at that point. He was murdered because of pride and anger!

He wasn't acting like a 17 year old. He was acting like a punk.

Only one taser prong hit him which means the taser was not effective.

When I was 17, if I got pulled over (and I did a few times), I was completely respectful and complied with the officer.

Not surprisingly, I was never dragged out of my car and detained.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Typically people stall at a traffic stop for a few reasons: existing warrants, DUI

Easily checked by the police with a simple call he already was talking why did he not give them the license number and see.

You do realize that the officer runs all that after he gets the person's ID, right?

When he didn't get the lic and was getting angry he stepped away and called for backup....I suppose if he thought this kid some major threat he would have run the license...

ALL of this is irrelevant, he was unarmed! he was tased, he was on the ground... 7 bullets!

Run what license?

You don't have a clue how records work in relation to license plate numbers vs someone's ID, do you?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Run what license?

You don't have a clue how records work in relation to license plate numbers vs someone's ID, do you?

I have seen the police run my plate before even approaching the car they know who I am...you have no clue imo.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Run what license?

I have seen the police run my plate before even approaching the car they know who I am...you have no clue imo.

The license plate information tells them who the vehicle is registered to and if it has been reported stolen.

Since the kid was 17, the registration information likely showed his parents. The registration information does not tell the officer who's driving the car or anything about that person's criminal record.

There's your clue...

edit on 6/17/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yes, let's focus on that side of the story only...

Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It can tell you more then that.
Unless cops on the show cops are just liars and say the registered owner of this car has a warrant.
Or is it different by state?

But good point about him being 17, wouldn't do much most likely.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Because the officer had no reason to pull him over. Legally he needs a dam reason

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join