It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SSFFlood . The kid was on top of the officer bashing him in the head.

i assume you can prove that?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: smurfy

He also said NO to providing his badge and later says he didn't say no but still does not show anything to the kid.

Details, Char-Lee.

The kid asked to SEE his badge. The officer said he doesn't have to give anyone his badge but he did offer his badge number.

The officer isn't required to hand his badge to anyone for obvious reasons.

He didn't even say the badge number...he is required to show you his ID.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SSFFlood
Let me just say, i live in the same county this took place, and the kid was a fighter, well a training "MMA" fighter, his whole family was pretty good wrestlers, not making excuses for anyone it was a tragic incident that could of been avoided. however he did commit a misdemeanor in my county when flashing a vehicle at less than 500 ft. and the officer DID in fact pull 3 additional people over and let them all go for the same reason, now those dumb for explorer headlights are super bright, So if he would of just shown the officer his infor after committing a "Crime" he would of been let go, now the officer did over react IMO. but idk. sad none the less

From the kid's Twitter profile:

diamond, MMA, and parcore ni**a

source

He also made comments on Instagram at some point about his MMA training.

Of course, there's no way a "17 year old kid" could beat up a police officer, right? How easily people forget that a huge number of our nation's fighting men are 18-20.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

i changed my mind, i was gonna keep arguing with you but its just not worth my time to type out the words.

bottom line is the kid made a few big mistakes, so did the cop. But the difference is the cop's mistakes are only because of the mistakes the kid made.
edit on 17-6-2015 by roaland because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Was kinda resisting, but seemed to be more mad about that his phone just got chucked.

How was he resisting? he said what do you want, he did not know the guy wanted him flat on the pavement after all he had not done anything threatening!

Both escalated it, where did you see that, when the kid got down he was tased and just said "officer what are you doing?" He asked him about his angry yelling...how was the kid escalating anything?

link   
a reply to: SSFFlood

Thank you so much for giving more, detailed information!

So there was an altercation after the taze that resulted them falling into a ditch? Explains why the body camera stopped. And explains why the kid was shot.

But seven shots? That just sounds excessive to me. And all of them hit the guy. Geez...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

The way he screamed in terror at he end of the video made me sick to my stomach

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I do not believe God wears a blue uniform and a badge. Police should get over the complex.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

He also said NO to providing his badge and later says he didn't say no but still does not show anything to the kid.

Details, Char-Lee.

The kid asked to SEE his badge. The officer said he doesn't have to give anyone his badge but he did offer his badge number.

The officer isn't required to hand his badge to anyone for obvious reasons.

He didn't even say the badge number...he is required to show you his ID.

He wears a name tag and other identifying information on his uniform. The officer does not have to show you any other form of ID, period.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Answer is not an apologist, what he linked does provide more information and the screen grab they show is pretty damning for the kid.

I just wonder why he decided to take the kid out of the car when he had just asked for another car to come.

Even said it was priority which I am sure means to step it up and get here.

(post by alienjuggalo removed for a manners violation)

link   

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt
a reply to: alienjuggalo

The way he screamed in terror at he end of the video made me sick to my stomach

That was from the taser prong, right before the kid stood up and attacked the officer.

Tell your stomach to get its facts straight.

link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

This took place in michigan , the officer had no reason to pull him over. There is no law against flashing lights, it is legal to warn drivers by flashing lights. the police are cover their ass by saying there is ordinance in the area.if he had got the ticket, would have been thrown out. the boy did not have to provide anything he didn't commit a crime. matter of fact a story ran on the news today about the supreme court ruling in favor of us not having to provide id if a crime wasn't commited.

link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: SSFFlood . The kid was on top of the officer bashing him in the head.

i assume you can prove that?

"Lloyd said the struggle ended with Guilford on top of Frost in a roadside ditch. Guilford was hitting Frost in the face, he said.

Lloyd said Frost reported that he feared he would lose consciousness and that Guilford would take his gun. Lloyd said Frost felt he needed to defend himself and used his gun to do so."

www.lansingstatejournal.com...

there was a photo of the officers face the night of the altercation that circulated around my area. he was tore up

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

he might still be alive. althougth i still think the cop didn't need to shot the kid

Well that is good of you, he didn't need to shoot a 17 year old kid UNARMED kid who flashed his lights and didn't show a lic.

You realize they normally don't even shoot people who are armed criminals they take them in for the law to deal with.

(post by real_one removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

[sarcasm]you better respect them or you could get tazed and shot to death for a simple traffic stop no matter how harmless and unarmed you are.[/sarcasm]

nowadays w 99% of people owning a cell phone and video camera on their phones we are going to see a lot more of this. 30 years ago most incidents of police brutality were he said she said and swept under the rug. this video makes me sick if a grown man/woman officer cannot handle a harmless, unarmed 150lb soaking wet 17 year old or 100lb female w words and or strength enough to put handcuffs on them perhaps they picked the wrong profession and have no business being a police officer.
edit on 17-6-2015 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well couple of things I noticed one you hear them two fighting. You hear the officer yell in pain. Now comes the bug question where is the camera in the police vehicle?? And if the officer had tased him I don't think it would have gone this far.

link   
MOD EDIT
I rolled my eyes when I read the thread title and said to myself "ok, what's the REAL story..."

Sure enough, the stupid kid refuses to comply with the officer's demands and then decided to play tough guy and fight a cop. It ends as anyone could predict.

How about titling the thread as it should be: "Idiot fights with cop and loses."

edit on 6/17/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Answer

The kid was stalling and trying to get out of the stop without providing his DL because he didn't have it on him.

This is highly possible and surely a trained cop would see that too, a kid thing, no license. So he is dead.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join