It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

What law did the kid break?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We can only know more, when that prosecutor releases ALL crime scene photos, and all video material. And the full report of the first officer arriving on the scene, to assist the shooter.

Btw, that scream of utter fear, when the first shot is fired, freezes your spine.
That young man acted definitely unsure, afraid of the danger, wether that officer who was constantly shining his flashlight in his eyes so he could not see him clear at all; was a real police man, or an imposter. Since many cop-imposter cases were on the news he saw lately.

And who would not rage, after being half-wit tasered with a taser gun for a minor offense?
He got only one taser-dart of the two in his body, as the prosecutor explained. From about one meter distance.
Crappy materials they have there in that county, the boy had just a short-sleeved T-shirt on, for gods sake! How the hell did that officer miss him half with that taser shot? Only one wire in his body?

Unbelievable.
I option for a made up reason so they could fix a story about a resisting and nearly officer-overwhelming arrest-gone-wrong.
More reason to get all reports, also the coroners reports. Good that the newspaper filed already a FOIA request for them. But until they get all that, how much will have been "lost" already by then.?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Why didn't this officer just waited one more minute for the arrival of his backup buddy?
Reloaded a new cartridge in his taser gun, his hand on his revolver.?
Which is the sure thing to do in that simple situation. Do not let the suspect get near, so he can have a grab at your weapons. Better, leave him in the car, just wait it out for the back-up.

But no, he just couldn't stand the pressure anymore of a stubborn first amendment rights seeking and video taping kid.
According to his reaction, it became so annoying to this officers wrongful master/slave superiority world-view, induced perhaps by his superiors / trainers / colleagues /family, that he enraged himself to such levels, that he became a cold blooded killer. That's how it really seemed to have ended.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I see a video of demonstrations and letting a little kid hit him lol... Is this the best proof? Then it is really lacking if it is... Even the first fight could be anyone and you didn't even see who won XD

EDIT: He did win some cha cha dance competitions though apparently lmao
edit on 18-6-2015 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Oh I see you changed the video to yet more demonstrations... Awesome, so as I thought, there are non huh XD
edit on 18-6-2015 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

size does not matter in a street fight when the smaller guy is trained and a killer, that kid does not look like a killer and i would like to see evidence that the kid was a ruthless cold blooded trained pound for pound beast. that cop w his training should have been able to handle that kid easily. i see how easily you buy the cops story hook line and sinker so there is no sense debating w u on the subject.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: roaland

Showing a little "respect" goes a long damn way. I find it odd that in this day of social conditioning that those who are demanding "respect" are also the same group who who pick and choose who gets it?

I'm 52 years old and ANY time I get involved with a LEO in an "official" manner? I give them respect as I always have! It has ALWAYS meant I got to go home versus spending some time in a jail cell or DEAD!

Life is about choices?

That cop deserves zero respect. So are you saying this incident is the kids fault?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
a reply to: dragonridr

Please show me where he fought in competitions... It is my understanding he never fought in any and said he didn't need to prove himself... I would seriously like to see the competitions he fought in and would really love to see the video of said fights... I have looked before, there are non.

Bruce Lee used to belong to a street gang. He also used to go out with friends to find people to fight on the street to increase his skill and training, because sparring was just very different. Not that it really pertains to this thread, but yea.. Bruce Lee was not a glorified Hollywood star, he was actually amazingly talented. He also fought with many big names, won them all, never turned down a challenge, and won all those fights too.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I'm sorry, but the kid was asking for problems--but death probably didn't need to be one of them.

The officer was correct in stating that it is illegal not to produce a driver's license during a traffic stop (in all states that I know of). This officer showed way more patience that was necessary in this instance, and that ignorant 17-year-old had what was coming to him up to and included being tazed.

After that, I have no idea what was justified because it appears as though either the officer was running or there was some sort of scuffle going on (yes, people in the midst of getting tazed can still fight back).

I'm not going to side with the officer on this one--although he showed a LOT of patience with this kid--but I'm certainly not going to side with the officer-bashers who think they know all the details but really have no clue as to what actually went down after the tazing.

It's a sad happening, either way, but kids need to stop being ignorant to the law and putting themselves in positions like this. This is what happens when you watch YouTube videos and think you understand the law (I mean acting ignorantly, not getting shot). Please, for Christ's sake, people, just hand over a driver's license when you're at a traffic stop--nine times out of ten it's the law to do so, if not ten times out of ten.

Either way, I never want to have to hear that kid's screams in the last few seconds of that video again--very sad.

edit on 18-6-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Bruce Lee used to belong to a street gang. He also used to go out with friends to find people to fight on the street to increase his skill and training, because sparring was just very different. Not that it really pertains to this thread, but yea.. Bruce Lee was not a glorified Hollywood star, he was actually amazingly talented. He also fought with many big names, won them all, never turned down a challenge, and won all those fights too.

He was also quite the jerk, from what my martial arts instructor says--and he has that on authority from Richard Bustillo, one of Lee's students who has come to our academy to give instruction before.

Lee know his stuff, there's no disputing that, but he was apparently arrogant about it, too.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Course he did yeah... Only there is no proof of any of it, by all means bring some I would like to see it... Who are these big names he fought? Just drop a few links and will take a look

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

He was also quite the jerk, from what my martial arts instructor says--and he has that on authority from Richard Bustillo, one of Lee's students who has come to our academy to give instruction before.

Lee know his stuff, there's no disputing that, but he was apparently arrogant about it, too.

Probably so.. just speaking of his ability as a martial artist. I guess you can be sort of cocky when you hit so fast, the camera can't catch it on film.. he used to have to purposely punch and kick slower for films.

He used to chew cannabis on a regular basis.. for like 10 years, which many attribute to his early death.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Call it what you want, respect or fear. In reality, they have the power to do what they want with little fear of reprisal from the public. You don't kick the hive if you don't want to be stung!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

No he said he could not show his badge. Why? Because officers in this sheriffs dept don't have badges. When the kid says you just said you won't tell me the officer said no I didn't. He said no to showing not no to telling his employee number which he did have.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

And flashing your brights too close to a vehicle is a violation in this jurisdiction and a legitimate reason for a traffic stop.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Funny enough we had a situation where a gang member owed my neighbor money and he told another member of that gang and lo and behold he got his money in a few days time. Sooooo, yeah go to the police to report a police person who behaves inappropriately. Or go to the D.A.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What is the prime purpose of the police?
There are 3 kinds of people: The sheeps, the wolves and the shepherd dogs. (a quote from American Sniper)

So there really are the wolves so you pay for some dogs to keep the sheep safe. You can even teach the dogs to bite the sheep to keep it in a herd and behave as you wish.
However what should you do as a shepherd to the dog when it starts to bite the sheep to death? You know what.
That's the trick of evil. Load the cops with military drill, testosterone, tribulus t. and the love of power and slowly teach the ordinary people to hate them. Then give the rage to the people to make chaos - to kill both. I feel it in the air that cops will start falling dead soon and they won't learn a lesson. It will only get worse.
It's in the movies - war and violence for everyone. People are loving it.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Probably so.. just speaking of his ability as a martial artist. I guess you can be sort of cocky when you hit so fast, the camera can't catch it on film.. he used to have to purposely punch and kick slower for films.

He used to chew cannabis on a regular basis.. for like 10 years, which many attribute to his early death.

What?!? Many idiots attribute the cannibas to an early death since he would literally be the only person to die from pot... Ever.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
When did this thread become about Bruce lee?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I dont Believe this one!
a cop turns off the camera and executes the kid.

and some of you say the kid had it coming?
you think the cop SHOULD have murders the kid???

ether you are Gov propaganda agents.
are you are the mindless results of them.
US land of the brain dead zombie sheep.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

And flashing your brights too close to a vehicle is a violation in this jurisdiction and a legitimate reason for a traffic stop.

Not if you are driving around with your high beams on just waiting for people to flash you so you can pull them over.

Why is that part ok with you people??

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join