It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop kills ex-wife on street with daughter in his car

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

originally posted by: junglimogli
a reply to: Liquesence

The so-called 'child support system' destroys yet another child's life ..as they destroyed the lives of millions more over the years ..

You didn't just divert blame from the murderer did you?

No.. if you read correctly, you'd understand that the system is what drives people to such insanity ..
What would you do if your child was being 'kidnapped' literally by the justice system ..?
You have to look at all angles ..
Doesn't make him innocent .. but a wise person would look deeper at the root cause of this situation ..

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: faint1993
I don't like the focus on how he was a police officer. What does that have to do with it? Events like this happen all the time. He was even off-duty when it happened.

Please don't try to turn this into some type of police brutality case when it was nothing of the sort.

Horrible story nonetheless, feeling awful for the poor child.

He was off duty and a citizen at that point, true but was armed with a gun who just murdered someone and was handled with kid gloves by the cops.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: junglimogli

Annually there are around 2,515,458 deaths registered in the US with the leading top 10 causes accounting for nearly 75% of all deaths.
1. Heart disease
2. Cancer (malignant neoplasms)
3. Chronic lower respiratory disease
4. Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
5. Accidents (unintentional injuries)
6. Alzheimer's disease
7. Diabetes (diabetes mellitus)
8. Influenza and pneumonia
9. Kidney disease (nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis)
10. Suicide (intentional self-harm).

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

Well stop saying it.

Your stats are incorrect ... obviously you've been sucked into the MSM ..
And yes, I will always stand up for the truth .. whether you like it or not ..
deny ignorance !

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If the cop gets off, the OP can officially announce that we do live in a Police State.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Then show a stat that says "suicide by non-custodial parents" is the biggest killer! Seems easy enough, right?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
He is a scumbag with a childishly weak mind..that's it. Many go through what he did and worse without killing their wives in front of their children.
You are ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Anyone who has gone through a custody battle will tell you the amount of anger they have felt at the one sided corrupt court system ..
This guy just happened to have a weapon at hand, and a license to use it ..

And so now, those kids have NO parent on whom they can count.

Custody battles are hideous. Adults who use their kids as weapons against each other are selfish, juvenile, and unfit parents to begin with. There is NO EXCUSE for parents to battle like that when kids are involved.

I'm not surprised he was 'losing the custody battle'. I'm guessing that he also beat the crap out of her every chance he got. And probably the kids, too.

Such a shame - those kids are now scarred for life.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: junglimogli

No.. if you read correctly, you'd understand that the system is what drives people to such insanity ..
What would you do if your child was being 'kidnapped' literally by the justice system ..?

As far as I'm concerned, you just lost all credibility with that statement.

Most people go thru the system with out becoming insane and murdering their exwives and leaving their children without parents.
Most people deal with adversity in the system in a sane and responsible manner.

edit on 17-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if non-custodial parents sometimes experience more stress and/or depression than the general population. There's NO excuse for murderng somebody else. PERIOD.

BUT non-custodial parents do have a tough time. I myself got to see two divorcing parents screaming and blaming each other for it. Being reasonable and of sound mind, nobody was killed.

I was thinking about homicide and gender. Also this guy was a cop and readily had a gun. I googled it. Looked at this:
en.wikipedia.org - Sex differences in crime ...

In the United States, men are much more likely to be incarcerated than women. Nearly 9 times as many men (5,037,000) as women (581,000) had ever at one time been incarcerated in a State or Federal prison at year end 2001.[3]

In 2011, the United States Department of Justice compiled homicide statistics in the United States between 1980 and 2008.[4] That study showed the following:

Males committed the vast majority of homicides in the United States at that time, representing 90.5% of the total number of offenders.[4]

Young adult black males had the highest homicide offending rate compared to offenders in other racial and sex categories.[4]

White females of all ages had the lowest offending rates of any racial or age groups.[4]

Of children under age 5 killed by a parent, the rate for biological fathers was slightly higher than for biological mothers.[4]

However, of children under 5 killed by someone other than their parent, 80% were killed by males.[4]

Victimization rates for both males and females have been relatively stable since 2000.[4]

Males were more likely to be murder victims (76.8%).[4]

Females were most likely to be victims of domestic homicides (63.7%) and sex-related homicides (81.7%)[4]

Males were most likely to be victims of drug- (90.5%) and gang-related homicides (94.6%).[4]

edit on 17-6-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: junglimogliThis is not the fault of the man or woman..

...This corrupt system needs to burnt to the ground ..

the first statement is completely innacurate. the man shot the woman.

the second statement i agree entirely with.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I'm sure a lot of people he arrested for BS were tired of going to court, too.

Care to support this claim with facts?

Or is this just your opinion that you decided to throw into the story in question in hopes people accept it at face value with nothing to support it.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

My opinion.

Which is valid because A) it's commentary that's part of my take on how things are in reality and B), considering that people are in fact arrested for BS offenses "just because it's against the law" rationale, it stands to reason that it's PROBABLE it happened on his beat.

Period.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

No its an opinion that is not supported with anything but your perception.

Period.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
he snapped and flat out executed her. sounds like he was going to kill himself before police on the scene pleaded to let them take the kid out of the car. I think he'll go to jail forever as he knew his actions were wrong and temporary insanity won't cut it. NJ abolished the death penalty so that's not on the table.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

considering that people are in fact arrested for BS offenses "just because it's against the law" rationale,

having a hard time understanding what you mean here. Is it the laws you think are BS or the officers arresting someone for breaking the laws BS?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Being arrested because someone breaks a BS law.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: faint1993

No one is turning it into a police brutality case because it isn't. What it is a cop, yes a cop, who became so enraged at loss of control of a situation that he murdered his wife.

Speculate, much? Ever think that "loss of control of a situation" has nothing to do with it, and it could be something else?

IMO, the guy deserves some very, VERY harsh punishment for doing what he did to his family, especially his daughter, but to pretend that you know the driving force (and repeat it in this thread) is pure speculation. You appear to be trying to say that, because he is/was a cop, that he's an utter control freak and that leads him to murder.

Not buying it with the information at hand.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Being arrested because someone breaks a BS law.

Is there a list somewhere of the BS laws I shouldn't be arrested for? Who decides which laws are BS?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

If one looks at many psychological studies of the sort (when certain types of violence occur), it's about the perception (threat) of loss of control and of the perception of regaining control.

So, while I might be speculating in *this* instance, it's very likely that loss of control of a situation is indeed one (large) contributing factor among other factors.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

No one "decides," but perhaps there should be a group of people (such as the theoretic high court) to decide which laws are just and which aren't.

And no, there is no "list," but generally those laws that exist even though the infraction doesn't harm anyone physically, financially, property-wise, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join