It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Suggested I might be a Time Traveler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Osiris1953

Okay, I was mixing up the towns with someone else.

It's CONCORD California.

1313 Willow Pass Rd, Concord, CA 94520
Open 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

Well it would be disappointing if it was all a fabrication on the part of your buddy and/or the waitress lady. Nothing, as of late, on ATS has piqued my interest like your thread has. So.... here's hoping you get some more information that helps confirm the tale you have become a part of.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Good on you. Don't suppose the pie situation is any different there, but who knows. Someone could always take a picture of the menu at that location. That would clear up the blueberry fiasco.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

This thread caught my attention pretty quick because I've had the crazy idea that if time travel was possible id give myself clues in my present from the future (why I have no clue). I haven't received any type or maybe I should say noticed but it seems its possible that a similar occurrence is happening to you. If genuine then its hard to discount the "coincidences", especially if you're friends aren't lying. You know yourself, so if I were you, I would ask the question, What would I be doing in that area and why haven't I contacted myself? And then maybe you could cross reference your life with cali. You'd be surprised on what you could find out. One pressing question I have for you though is this, how far from cali are you? I ask because if this is your future self maybe there's a distance between the two of you for a reason. This type of subject always gets my mind bent up, trying to understand time and the paradoxes involved.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

Thanks for your comment. I currently live in the Midwest.
I keep seeing cars from Florida lately though, for whatever reason. That is unusual for where I live.
As for your subject, this guy definitely sounds like me. You can take that to the bank.
"He" has my personality, my physical traits, my turns of phrase, and my fashion sense.
My gut tells me, there's definitely something highly unusual going on here. A hoax? The thought is scary,
because of how much detail this girl would've have to put into it just to play a joke on a stranger.
If the girl isn't lying, she knows a scary amount about who I am; more than social media can provide.
My back problems, and how I am and act and dress, and even the fact that I love blueberry.
That's what scares me.
But I think if he's real, he's not an ordinary time traveler.
It sounds like he came from another dimension: a parallel timeline. There are no paradoxes that way.
Dunno.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LAkadian
a reply to: amsterdamn87

Thanks for your comment. I currently live in the Midwest.
I keep seeing cars from Florida lately though, for whatever reason. That is unusual for where I live.
As for your subject, this guy definitely sounds like me. You can take that to the bank.
"He" has my personality, my physical traits, my turns of phrase, and my fashion sense.
My gut tells me, there's definitely something highly unusual going on here. A hoax? The thought is scary,
because of how much detail this girl would've have to put into it just to play a joke on a stranger.
If the girl isn't lying, she knows a scary amount about who I am; more than social media can provide.
My back problems, and how I am and act and dress, and even the fact that I love blueberry.
That's what scares me.
But I think if he's real, he's not an ordinary time traveler.
It sounds like he came from another dimension: a parallel timeline. There are no paradoxes that way.
Dunno.

If Charles is from a different timeline then efforts you make to change things won't work, like adding to the notepad you bought because he's already in your timeline.
Couldn't you get a picture of this guy?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

He may be from another timeline but that doesn't mean these events didn't happen there as well. You have a very unique tattoo, and the other timeline would have to have only a small margin of variation in order for him to still get that same tattoo IMHO. The experiences of your life leading up to deciding to get that specific tattoo would have to be similar. Maybe he is here now because he has to be... In other words he has to be at this place and time because to him it's already happened. Similar to a predestination paradox, A causes B which causes C which causes A.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm confused. If he did things to stop a war, then how could WW3 happen at all in 2015? Do you mean there was a WW3 going on and he simply stopped one particular country from entering it?

His dimension can't be too parallel if he's 71 while you're only 25. And he and you are two different people. He has different experiences and a different past. Do you think it likely you're going to prevent a war working at a Pizza place? I suppose you could end up running across some ISIS plot and foil it. But more likely that was an accident unique to the old dude's past self than something that will personally happen to you. Which may be why the dimension split so much that he's stuck.

But then how did he end up in this one at all? And bodily? Most people who think they slipped from a parallel timeline apparently have only some vague sensation of their consciousness merging into the body and consciousness already existing in this timeline. Often after a NDE in the other dimension or timeline. Oh well it's all speculation anyway as to whether or not these things happen at all, let alone how.

This sure has been interesting. I don't remember much about John Titor. I'll go read up on him. Again, how likely is it that you'd meet him? YOU probably won't. An alternate you might have in a very unique life. I wouldn't go thinking of him as you under any circumstance. Especially as more than likely this is a prank of some sort. Even if it were honest truth, he has had a very different life and is from a broken timeline. Stay put in yours and stay the course. Live boring!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If he's future you, maybe he'd remember being here and come back and make a post that corroborates your story. Seeming that he hasn't, I'm willing to bet this is the workings of an active imagination.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This story is bull and should be in skunkworks.

The whole bit about a flesh colored mole by the ear is fake. No one would notice this especially on an older man especially if you are a waitress.

Try harder next time.

Thanks for the fan fiction.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Okay I read up on John Titor. Fascinating, but from what I saw it seemed likely he was an IBM engineer doing a bit of role playing.

So, a time machine is supposedly involved. if this is all true, the old you should still have it somewhere. Maybe someday he'd be willing to prove his identity to you by showing you the machine if you visit. If Titor could visit his parents and 3 year old self, and Charles said he knew Titor, then Charles should have no issues with meeting you. Not if Titor could do that with his own younger self. And Charles is claiming a sort of peer relationship with Titor.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SheeplFlavoredAgain

Right on, Sir. That's where I'm at with it. Parallel me sounds awesome, real me is pretty boring. Ha.
And yes, John Titor is definitely worth a read. Probably bull, but still, it'll get you thinking.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mudbeed

You really mean to tell me
if you had heart to hearts with a strange old man,

every other day for a month,

that you wouldn't notice the giant mole on his neck?

I am sorry that I can't satisfy your discernment right now.
I do wish I had more to offer. That would be nice.

As I said before, if the guy comes back round,
I was promised a picture.

We're just waiting.
-Some of us more patiently than others.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Actually, YOU sound awesome. Parallel you sounds tragic. And that alternate world John Titor describes sounds horrid.

Oh and I'm a woman. Not that you can tell from what I posted or my forum name. Sorry, I did forget to introduce myself. I'm a member who was active over a year ago. I moved to a different town and got busy with stuff and am just dropping by again to see if much has changed around here and to soak up a little paranoia, because I was enjoying life too much and getting too optimistic about the future. Lol!

I can't remember when I originally joined as SheepleFlavored. I forgot my log in password and I forgot my super top secret email account I used to register as SheepleFlavored after a previous long absence. So I had to re-register as SheeplFlavoredAgain about 2 or more years ago. I couldn't fit that "e" onto Sheeple. So now you know what a goofball you're talking to.

Well, good luck to you with your mystery. I'll be checking back for updates. Take care and watch out for terrorist plots!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So, what happened here? Did you find out if the man was you? Did you engage him in hand to hand combat only to discover you were equally matched? Don't leave me hanging~

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Actually, my group has been physically interviewing people like yourself trying to understand this phenomenon. Interestingly enough, we got this idea from the membership of AboveTopSecret (the Truther Movement). We've just managed to step it up one notch having discovered that Cognitive Dissonance isn't harmful and controllable with meditation.

We calls these people "Arhats" (the perfected humans of Buddhism). Just what we call them (I suppose you could refer to them as "Theys." but it just doesn't sound right in close-quarters).

Some of them not only have a distinct time displacement (and I'm not s**ting anyone about this...it what's talked about here all the time) but some of them come from distances we didn't even know was possible, a few from the very edge of the observable Universe (aprox. 45 billion light years away).

The tattoo connection isn't new. There is a bio-barrier in place, that tattooing is the only thing that can go through we have found thus far. None of them are armed, though several have cigarettes and they seem to just have barely sufficient money when they need it. A tattoo we came across was similar to the gold plaque on the Voyager missions, in that it contained symbolic, SCIENTIFIC information pertaining to elements (that are constant across the whole Universe).

There is evidence also that they are actually two people in one (bimorphic?) that they contain the genetic information of two people and they keep shifting between the two personas. Also memory problems are very common. A test we have found effective is if they can remember their parents: the Arhat's can't...at least not quickly enough to fool a regular person (hence the methodology). Their weight also rises and falls beyond what is physiologically possible for a person to do (up to about 20 lbs in just a few days).

So its interesting that your Golden Spiral tattoo is an example, as it would be a mathematical message to whichever culture you came across.

I get the impression Lakadian that you are not being entirely forthright with us. Can you tell us more about your situation and how you figure that you could become a time traveler at some point in your future? Premonitions? Working theories as to how you will/were drawn into something like this? You have a person here who is curious and wants to know as much as you can tell me about what you have discovered about the phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LAkadian
a reply to: crustyjuggler27

But the money never turned up. I could take that as a mark against its credibility but at this point I honestly don't know.

Another thing we did was to write in my journal to meet with someone else in California at a certain date and time.
My friend's old military buddy. She waited on Coleman street in her car but he never showed.

I have some information, hard information for you on this. Let me put my cards down on the table.

We'v had a chance to study some of these subjects up close. Let me take my relationship, my friendship with Jeff and Ryan (they are from Michal Prime, a solar system about 5 billion light years away in the universal Y axis direction). Their world is a few centuries ahead of ours technologywise. Apparently though quite adept they have been in a mode of space flight/space exploration for a few centuries. We thought this strange, as we thought that colonization of other worlds would be faster than this. Just a bit of background.

We thought to interogate them as to any technologies that they were aware of (their level being so close to ours, we thought we could get a jump on some new idea this way) and the strangest thing happened, and it was physical (like a quantum wavefunction collapsing), not just the two not remembering. I had a hard time remembering as well.

What we theorized is that there are parts of their brain that aren't really there, informationally I mean, that information obeys the same laws of conservation as do matter and energy, that due to the scientific theory we have as to how they just appear and disappear, that the propulsion technologies that they use haven't been invented yet, IN THE TIMELINE THEY ARE CURRENTLY IN. They can remember general principles of their culture, and some history, but its like a form of amnesia. They just don't have the information.

So that might be why your experiments are failing. I wanted to congratulate you for your courage, will and perseverance on using the scientific method instead of just passing around out-of-focus pictures of aquatic reptiles. Its informational, it follow information theory and entanglement.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
BTW, something that might make you a little down in the mouth is we've been coming across a lot of Arhats that have healed wounds (and yes, it does parallel the story of Christ having prints in his hands and feet post-crucifixion) that could have been lethal. Puncture, slash and amputation being among them. We think maybe they can only appear post-mortem, or a subset of them.

So what I'm saying is that, if your getting my logic, that you will live to be as old as Charles, that might not be the case. Good news is that we haven't come across any that are ANY OLDER than when they died. So if there is an older version of you, chances are you lived that long in some timeline.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join