It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn is a woman; Rachel is black; what do you want to be?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Probably the worst case of fraud I've heard in my 28 years on Earth.

How about former CIA director George Tenet saying in December of 2002 that the case for active WMD manufacture and stockpiling in Iraq was a "slam dunk?"

Sorta puts things in perspective

As for Rachel Dolezal: it's pretty disappointing to see such unenlightened thinking from a woman in a leadership role, influencing young people. She's clearly as obsessed with race as the people the NAACP was formed to fight against.

"Race is an idea, not a fact."
-- Historian Nell Irvin Painter

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I

I want to be that Nigerian prince who is about to tap a new oil well and uncle Bob is the governor of that state...just saying!!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I want to be a Bildeberger, I've always had an affinity with the elite bloodlines and feel I deserve a place at the next meeting.
Dude. You just won at the internet. Congrats. I think you deserve a place near the head of the table.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne
"Replicants" have difficulty mimicking ... "Earth Beings".

Perhaps we could use some ... "Blade Runners".

What I was going to post.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: grandmakdw

Does it hurt you or anyone else for Bruce Jenner to now be Caitlynn Jenner and have woman parts? Seriously, why do you care? You claim to know Jenner's chromosome make up, how do you know this?

Uh, he was born male.

Females have XX chromosomes
All males have XY chromosomes
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't care if Bruce wants to be Caitlyn or Rachel wants to be black, anyone can want to be anything or think they are anything they want to. But if they were to die and decompose and their bones were analyzed by let's say "Bones". Bruce's bones and DNA will show he is genetically male, regardless of what he thinks he is. Rachel's DNA will show a blue eyed, white skinned person with blond or light brown hair, Caucasian, regardless of what she thinks she is.

People can say they are whatever, I don't care.
But I do think it is starting to get ridiculous that the media is glorifying pretending to be something one isn't and encouraging people to flaunt their private business to make $$$$.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Maybe it's time for you to begin to "Accept the things you cannot change".

What's the sense in continuing to hammer this? What's done is done. The person has done no harm to you. Leave her in peace.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'd love to be a blonde, white, attractive female for a day and see how much better I would be treated.
Who knows. I might even be able to find a husband.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Some people don't have XX or XY, how do you not know this?

You obviously do care because you made this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alishainwonderland
I'd love to be a blonde, white, attractive female for a day and see how much better I would be treated.
Who knows. I might even be able to find a husband.

Aww. My best advice honestly? Have a make-over and buy a puppy. You'll be better off in the long run.
*Anybody who doesn't treat you well is just a plain ole butthole. imo. : )

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

It's not always (excuse the pun) black and white, you say you ""Know"" exactly what her chromosomes are and structured but in reality you don't, you assume that is how people should be born, but sometimes it's not always that way. hence Intersex,Transgender,Hermaphrodite Etc

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

So if a Woman has a Oophorectomy or Hysterectomy is she no longer a Women?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
atleast i'd rather behave like a girl then pretend to be from the ghetto

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I want to be a Zebra. I'm gonna tattoo stripes all over my body because, as long as I could remember, I've shared the plight of the Zebra. I just want my outside to match my inside and just be whole.

Do I sound crazy yet?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I have decided to be...just who I am now...I don't feel I need to be anyone else but me...I feel good about that!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Where do I sign up for "transfinancial"

I'm currently poor but I've known since a very young age that I was a rich person stuck in a poor persons body..

#TransfinancialLivesMatter

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You know I have pretty thick skin and a robust sense of humor but this thread has spiraled into what amounts to pure mockery of people who suffer from identity issues. It's like watching a bunch of middle schoolers taunt the "different" kid.

I don't even think Dolezal really even thinks she "actually" is black, I think at this point she is just saving face and sticking to the story by being vague and using the word identify. She may have even pulled that card with the logic "hey this whole identity issue is hot right now maybe people will buy it."

This whole extension of the identity issue has really odd timing as well.

Oh and I sort of defended her earlier before all the info came out so yeah I agree that she should answer for receiving funds on false pretenses.
edit on CDTTue, 16 Jun 2015 23:07:21 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago16-05:00Tue, 16 Jun 2015 23:07:21 -050007 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
These two instances in the media don't really bother me. What bothers me is having to explain to my children that Jenner isn't a thing. It bothers me that I need to explain that Rachel has more issues than a medical professional can understand so lets just hope for the best.

This is the world we're giving our children. Money to make lies and lies to make money. Oh the joy.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
There are freaks who think they are animals and go around on all fours all day in full costume.
No different.

You nailed it Tin. In fact there are bipedal denizens occupying
high office who appear to me no less freaky.

I think my end-of-career choice for pension enhancement may
be relegated to free lance neurosurgeon.. except there are so
few viable frontal lobes out there to lobotomize where a remedy
could be noticed amongst the 1%.

Think I'll just keep my offer open to the Brit for free cutlery
sharpening as my contribution to public service...
and buy cheaper grog this year. Swing away young fellow.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i am going to start identifying myself as :

white

male

cis-gendered

hetrosexual

british

working class

with no political affiliation

just to be " different "

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

O for heavens sake what I am saying is you can get boobs,get your adams apple chopped out,grow your hair long,get your bits docked,shave off all your body hair,put polish on your nails,do whatever you want I wont call you female because you never had nor never will have the capacity and equipment to have a baby.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join