It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn is a woman; Rachel is black; what do you want to be?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: TzarChasm

The term ''minority'' is a misnomer when it is about ethnicity, often they are actually a ''majority'' but in another land.

There was an RAF pilot recently that dressed as the movie ''cool runnings'' Jamaican team, that was publicly chastised for painting his face black, even though the black guys in the movie have said often that they aren't offended. They weren't mocking black people so there shouldn't be an issue.

Anti discrimination causes needs to really look at the society it is creating and realise that they are effectively marginalising other groups and even the right to humour and free speech that isn't hate.

i think you know what i was going for, so im not going to argue the point.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sigh...

Caitlyn Jenner is a Women, she has always been a Women.. she didn't just one day wake up and decide to be a Women, I've had this discussion elsewhere, you don't know her Chromosomes and how they are set-up. you don't know "What" is going on inside her mind/body She was born a Women, you choose to be ignorant of such things

link   
I want to be a superhero

link   

It wasn't mean as an argument nor a criticism, just an observation of the term ''minority''.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I want to be a Bildeberger, I've always had an affinity with the elite bloodlines and feel I deserve a place at the next meeting.

HA! Excellent.

To answer the OP .. what I want to be is healthy. But no amount of me saying that I am, and no amount of me faking that I am, will make me healthy and sjogrens free. It is what it is. That's reality.

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
Sigh...

Caitlyn Jenner is a Women, she has always been a Women.. she didn't just one day wake up and decide to be a Women, I've had this discussion elsewhere, you don't know her Chromosomes and how they are set-up. you don't know "What" is going on inside her mind/body She was born a Women, you choose to be ignorant of such things

That adam's apple says otherwise.

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Then you aren't aiming high enough because BG has bosses too.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
Sigh...

That adam's apple says otherwise.

Eve's Apple, thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I wanna be Hermione. She's young, smart, and has magic powers.

Yep, I self identify as Hermione.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

It was for a stag night. I guess they liked the movie and considered it fun.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
www.livescience.com...

Women have adams apples too just not as prominent, oh and Caitlyn has had hers shaved down so no no she does not.

edit on CDTTue, 16 Jun 2015 18:42:13 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago16-05:00Tue, 16 Jun 2015 18:42:13 -050042 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTTue, 16 Jun 2015 18:45:27 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago16-05:00Tue, 16 Jun 2015 18:45:27 -050045 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
"Replicants" have difficulty mimicking ... "Earth Beings".

Perhaps we could use some ... "Blade Runners".

edit on 16-6-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

link   

Who you call "trailblazers" I call "kooks".

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

As does his 'Y' chromosome and birth certificate.

link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Then you aren't aiming high enough because BG has bosses too.

Whadya think I'm crazy...

Jeez I know my own limitations, Ultra.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Thank the Creator!! I was just checkin'.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I am blissfully ignorant of details of any of this...sure, I am aware but since it doesnt affect me, I dont care if someone wants to be half Cookie Monster and half Optimus Prime for their everyday persona. Go for it. I dont care. I dont have to watch.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Women do have Addams Apple, some just are not as big as Men...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The issue with her identifying as black isn't that it's a skin change, it's that she hid her actual heritage & intended to keep hiding it, and wasn't forthcoming with any shred of honesty. The woman has a trail of lies behind her, and her parents & siblings felt it worth letting others know.

Becoming what you feel you really are inside is one thing. Intending to hookwink everyone in the process is bullchit, and the hallmark of a con artist & the deluded. Hasn't it been found that she utilized programs for blacks while claiming to be one? Is this not damned wrong to do, to use funding & services for people who historically have a rough time of it? This is where the core of her lies is, she stole these things from people who really needed them, not her better-off white butt. This is way more of a wrong than peeing in the opposite gender's bathroom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join