It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality is a Simulation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: yosako

Perfection will be achieved--the simulation was designed to succeed.

In fact, in the timeless sphere where God and the other already-perfected spirits reside, the simulation is already over and complete. Only within the bounds of temporal reality does it seem to still be plodding forward at a snail's pace.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If the "simulation" is over "somewhere", then why isn't "here" ?
HINT: someone has sold you something.

edit on 26-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: yosako

Maybe I wasn't clear.

The simulation is complete in the timeless sphere of God, because there all times exist simultaneously. It's equally the past and the future and the present all rolled into one.

The simulation continues here because we're inhabiting a temporal domain. Here we need to wait until Christmas before unwrapping our Christmas presents, whereas there all Christmases that are or will ever be are occurring at once.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
a reply to: vethumanbeing

So following the close of this simu and the return to GOD CENTRAL, do spirits leave and join other ongoing simulations?

Or do they seek strife/chaos/whatever within the confines of individual spheres?

It depends upon the individual soul growth (what it requires). This is always negotiated between the creator and created. You may not believe this but the system is similar to what happens on Earth. This 3D mimics (based upon) the astral government. One can seek to be a murderer or a savior. All is fine, as it is describing 'something new' to the AUO (as a binary information gathering system; everything is allowed). Once it has garnered everything it needs to know this system ends and a new one begins. Why do you think the human is its greatest tool for this. They/we/us are inventive and can create a "NEW" unpredicted something at every turn; look at English Law for example. In general it is the same Earth environment; just a different family group (soul inserted into) and a 150 year in the future time period.
edit on 26-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

At one point I said to a spirit, "Great, so reality was created by eleven computer nerds?"

At which point he responded, "We are NOT computer nerds."

Haha... I've always thought of our incarnation here as a high tech computer game.

Thanks for the post. I enjoyed it and it think you may be correct.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NuclearPaul

Glad you enjoyed! Have a fantastic week!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Just a thought god and those spirits you experienced were different forms of your higher self, and the eleven spirits are eleven forms of you which make up your incarnations.

A god that is 'information' based; made up of 1s an 0s seeking to know itself through its creations.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
I don't believe there is a simulation because there is only God.
a reply to: Trachel

Yes, and you are its simulation.
edit on 28-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
It's a simulation of how humanity will do if nothing was orderly and nothing was remotely fair or within reason.

Basically this is a stress test of the human species.
YES: "fast tract human school (soul progression)" is not meant to be easy, as those that actually attain an INSERT incarnation HERE are very lucky. Make the best of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If I am a simulation I can have no real belief that I am a simulation as I would not be self aware, so what was the question.
Simulate one if you can ; )

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
If I am a simulation I can have no real belief that I am a simulation as I would not be self aware, so what was the question.
Simulate one if you can ; )

You are the 'individualized' creator reporting back to the AUO. It is your personal simulation IT is interested in; (a new idea form or your personal progression of an individualized soul UNIQUE).

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Sounds amazing.

Please continue describing your experiences and conclusions.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If I am a simulation then I am very pissed off with the programmer.
edit on 6/29/2015 by fixer1967 because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fixer1967
If I am a simulation then I am very pissed off with the programmer.

You are the programmer; the only person you have to be angry with is YOURSELF.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: fixer1967

You're not a simulation--this reality is a simulation.

You're a very real spirit with the chance to grow and evolve through experiences had within this system. Your life was designed in advance by celestial beings who presented you with the exact challenges and opportunities you'd need to grow.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I've got more experiences listed up on my blog @ ayaadventure.wordpress.com

And I might be taking another trip back to the jungle later this year, so there might be another thread like this in the future. Whenever people bring back information dumps from extraplanar sources I believe they've a duty to share that intelligence with the masses, so I'll certainly be sharing what I can.

Of course, what I listed isn't anywhere near all the info I obtained. But most of it is so personal in nature that I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing it--even under an anonymous username.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You lost me at AUO ; )
As the creator I'm not reporting back to any body.
Einsteins theory of relativity covers that reality depends on your position within it relatively to the related bits.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I've got more experiences listed up on my blog @ ayaadventure.wordpress.com

And I might be taking another trip back to the jungle later this year, so there might be another thread like this in the future. Whenever people bring back information dumps from extraplanar sources I believe they've a duty to share that intelligence with the masses, so I'll certainly be sharing what I can.

Of course, what I listed isn't anywhere near all the info I obtained. But most of it is so personal in nature that I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing it--even under an anonymous username.

From a science standpoint, I believe that there is evidence that this reality is a simulation.

One of these evidences, that can be explained without mathematics, is the quantization of every physical measurement which indicates the digital nature of the visualization. If the world were truly analogue, one could continue dividing reality into smaller and smaller sizes. Instead, there are discrete limits to reality (revealed by the Planck units), like a 'bit size' for the universe/s.

This then leads to questions about the substrate to 'reality'. What is the simulation running on? It has to be, at least, computational and logical. Is most likely intelligent and because it creates consciousnesses with ease, likely to be conscious itself.

I call this substrate "the mind of God", perhaps, some would argue, because I'm using "God of the gaps" logic. However, I feel from my personal experiences, and those markedly different than mine, like yours, that we are describing parts of the same thing (like blind men trying to describe their encounter with an elephant).

I find your description both fascinating and affirmative. You are taking risks that I would baulk at, to discover truths that I might never see.

A true explorer.

edit on 1/7/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Thanks, friend!

If you've got even the faintest inclination towards the methodology, you should definitely consider researching up on a trip to explore the jungle in Peru.

Words can't describe the experience of seeing the rainbow matrixes underlying visual reality, nor can they convey the stark amazement that arises upon receiving portents from other realms.

So clearly I remember laying in the Maloka getting bombarded with information from beyond, then having a sudden insight that "when the rooster crows, the ceremony is over."

Sure enough, within several minutes the rooster crowed. Sure enough, following that occurrence my shaman got up and walked silently out the door.

My experience ended there. Yours might just be beginning.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I call this substrate "the mind of God", perhaps, some would argue, because I'm using "God of the gaps" logic. However, I feel from my personal experiences, and those markedly different than mine, like yours, that we are describing parts of the same thing (like blind men trying to describe their encounter with an elephant).

I also like this a lot. I've always said we're living inside the mind of God, and my experiences during my first ceremony (when the spirits showed me God is the amalgamation of all energy) confirmed that belief.

Cheers!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join