It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality is a Simulation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Thanks, it wasn't solely the pain that lead me down the path, it was a difference of thought and belief in religion. The pain and problems came shortly afterwards, bad genetics I suppose.

I understand and can see a good bit of these shifts take place, hopefully things pick up speed.

I often wonder what the 2012 thing was about, just like animals all running the same way from burning woods, humans were all aware of something happening in 2012.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I would imagine using your body to conduct acts of great evil would be an infringement of those terms...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Having experimented myself with certain substances as yourself, the question comes down to if that "hyperspace" we visit while on these journeys are part of reality, or as suggested, productions of our own mind.

I can't lean either way just yet. I've been reading a book called Psychedelic Information Theory, that tries to get scientific and mathematical with the patterns, hallucinations, and experiences of the psychedelic. In it, it mentions that some psychedelic experiences MAY produce meaningful information in certain cases but not all. I can definitely say that not all my experiences have had "solid meaning" but some of them have certainly appeared to be more meaningful than others. In the book it also goes on to say, that a meaningful experience requires the user to have abstract and logical reasoning, as well as emotional and symbolic reasoning, and a few other mental faculties, on point, in order for the information to be meaningful to the user. I can see how some people would just get "noise" based on their limit in those mental faculties mentioned above.

But to get back to the original point, does hyperspace exist in our reality? And if it does, then where is it located in relation to the everyday reality we experience. Or is is undetectable and too far away from here that we might never be able to prove it's existence? I've had some very revealing journeys, but as of yet, that question remains unanswered. It's ridiculous how mathematical/geometric and just plain "alien" that space is. Even if it turns out to be a trick of the mind, it's one of the greatest tricks I have ever seen or experienced.

Great thread

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fabritecht

I'm of the opinion that those spaces are real, simply because in those experiences I often hear things I never wanted to hear--things I wouldn't be telling myself if it was my own mind doing the talking.

For example during my first jungle experience a spirit quite clearly told me "you don't need la medicina," which would have been really nice to know before paying for my plane ticket and my time in the jungle.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
a reply to: Jonjonj

I would imagine using your body to conduct acts of great evil would be an infringement of those terms...

Not really; if your intent was pure (no regrets) God learns from your actions.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Check your PMs

edit on 20-6-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Yup, the whole perfection business is clearly a scheme because it's absurd by definition: "perfection" is subjective.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: emsed1

The only interesting question left in the Universe for God to ask is, "What AM I not?"

When "God" comes into that enlightenment (WHAT AM I) and you thought it as all about the human; the experiment ends. What happens to us? Our human souls progressed by being human are eternal, the specie will become extinct as many have done so before.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: yosako
a reply to: ParasuvO

Yup, the whole perfection business is clearly a scheme because it's absurd by definition: "perfection" is subjective.

God is autistic and not perfect; so applying the logic humans are flawed beings "on purpose" makes sense. We have to rise above the imperfections (our legacy) will we?
edit on 20-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yosako

Sure, "perfection" is subjective to the standards of God--who is by definition perfect.

So it's really not that big of a paradox, imo.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thread seems to be dying down, so I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for participating.

Feel free to PM me if you've got any other questions, or if you need help arranging a trip to visit mi amigo Orlando. I'm tentatively planning another (larger group) journey there later in the year, so perhaps we could arrange a giant meetup to ensure you won't be there in the jungle alone like I was.

Cheers all!
edit on 21-6-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Perfection is subjective because what someone considers "perfect" won't be of the likes of someone else. It has nothing to do with any being pretending to be some god, which by the way would be tricking you anyways.
edit on 22-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yosako
Perfection is subjective because what someone considers "perfect" won't be of the likes of someone else. It has nothing to do with any being pretending to be some god, which by the way would be tricking you anyways.

You are correct. When 'God' decides IT has had enough, or gained enough information it needs to explain ITSELF to ITSELF (using the human as its petri dish inserted into a perfect [adama-Eva], creating this format) will shut it down, without remorse. Its all about the gathering of information and when that has been achieved; [not the consequences of demise] everything we know will cease to exist as we know it. Not true. It doesn't matter at this point because the human has no recourse but to apply its case (lawyer fashion) to the AUO; and plea for a continuance of existence. God is judge and jury and the human is not its own best defender; look at its historical retinue: the failure upon failure of civilizations/murder rates and false belief systems indoctrinated and enforced upon innocents.
edit on 24-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

This wasn't at all the impression I received from my time in the jungle.

From information obtained there, the simulation (this reality) will continue until all spirits plugged into the system have become perfected (or obtained near-perfection), then the simulation will end at the exact moment it was originally planned to conclude--when the job of perfecting spirits has been accomplished.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel

From information obtained there, the simulation (this reality) will continue until all spirits plugged into the system have become perfected (or obtained near-perfection), then the simulation will end at the exact moment it was originally planned to conclude--when the job of perfecting spirits has been accomplished.

You wouldn't because you are under a better/greater influence (mind altering). My problem is understanding that Gnosis and interpreting it to others that have never had the same experience. This is why these substances are banned. I know this is a simulation, but its inherently flawed. This 3D arena is not reality; the real arenas are in the 5th and 6th dimensions. There will NOT in this forum be a unification of idea forms. God is inquisitive and needs to understand Itself and through chaotic thought or action from its creations realizes this. Once God decides it has gained all of the information it needs the simulation ENDS.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

What do you think happens to all the spirits in the simulation once God pulls the plug?

Are they promoted up to hang out with the big cheese, or are they simply evaporated as if they'd never been?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

What do you think happens to all the spirits in the simulation once God pulls the plug?

Are they promoted up to hang out with the big cheese, or are they simply evaporated as if they'd never been?

They enter God Central to recombine; (ITS REALLY BORING); good feelings abound. You will want to leave this perfection state after you realize Nothing Happens Here. No one evaporates, as your individualized soul/spirit has a plan to grow itself; in this environment you just exist in total love. You will leave this utopia to find strife or chaos (whatever grows your soul).

edit on 25-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

So following the close of this simu and the return to GOD CENTRAL, do spirits leave and join other ongoing simulations?

Or do they seek strife/chaos/whatever within the confines of individual spheres?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have been realizing many of these things myself. I also feel we are part of a community and share synergy with our guides, and nothing that we think are feel is secretive to those celestial forces that look after us. I just started a thread with some very similar feelings. I think it's awesome that you're having these sacred experiences!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

What about if beings' so-called "imperfections" exist intentionally? ... Still you don't get it, right?

Such "perfection" cannot ever be, because it wasn't meant to be!
edit on 26-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join