It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality is a Simulation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Karma is a viral meme spread by people who believe that "medicine" poisoning somehow leads to fact-finding.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

*shrug* I just call it the "is-ness" because it just ... is. We're locked into 3-D thinking, it's not. It's everything (including us) so we're embedded in it. It's like trying to see the edges of the ocean when you're in the middle of it.

To the everything, time doesn't exist. There is no beginning or end and every possible existence from macro to micro in every possible combination is being carried out simultaneously. We're sort of tuning into human channel #1. There are an infinite number of channels for even our existence.

At it's core, it's hard to describe. The best I can do is say that paradox's make sense there, time doesn't exist, everything that has, is and will is happening, and it's brilliant white -- blindly white. There's an over-arching sense of belonging and being it all, yet understanding you're but a shard of it in your actual life.

That's what we are -- little shards of the infinite sticking out into 3-D space. So we're part of it, but not it in its entirety.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

That's what we are -- little shards of the infinite sticking out into 3-D space. So we're part of it, but not it in its entirety.

The wave may appear to be separate until it drops down and realizes the ocean.
Each wave is the ocean waving.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Well, wouldn't the simulation come crashing down if the people inside of it became aware of it?

If it's a simulation, there must be ways to manipulate/hack it. Perhaps magic?

What would be the point of keeping us trapped in a simulation if we became aware of the simulation? Wouldn't that throw off any kind of scientific research that was going on with the simulation? ... Or...perhaps finding out it IS a simulation is PART of te simulation...

My head hurts!

You're not trapped, you volunteered to enter (or were born into) the simulation because you wanted develop yourself as a conscious spirit.

From my understanding it's not like the matrix... you're not getting sucked dry for your bioelectricity whilst you subside in ignorance.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Nice but you forgot one.

This illusion was created for No Apparent Reason.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well, one of the revelations you have when you merge back with the "is-ness" that is everything is that you chose your life. It seems strange, as some people live really horrible lives -- but it's true. To know pleasure is to known pain.

If there wasn't up there wouldn't be down, ect.

I don't really see it as a simulation per-say...more like trying everything that can be tried out. If you have the ability to do anything, be anything -- what would you do?

Why...everything!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well, one of the revelations you have when you merge back with the "is-ness" that is everything is that you chose your life.

I believe this completely. Have you ever read Journe y of Souls? A hypnotherapist reveals his case files about the world we visit between lives, and many of his clients report back that exact same thing.

They were offered a choice between several different lives, and all personally chose the one they're currently living.

Pretty interesting stuff!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel

Well, one of the revelations you have when you merge back with the "is-ness" that is everything is that you chose your life.

I believe this completely. Have you ever read Journe y of Souls? A hypnotherapist reveals his case files about the world we visit between lives, and many of his clients report back that exact same thing.

They were offered a choice between several different lives, and all personally chose the one they're currently living.

Free will, at all 'levels'...

Å99

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I appologise for 'cutting in' but i had to say something. No one chooses to be a rape victim, or a thief or a mass terroristic murderer. If they do, then Morality isn't real nor is being conscious of right or wrong. If they don't exist then it would be 'anything goes' and it doesn't matter who does what, and therefore, people shouldn't be condemned for anything they do or don't do, because it wouldn't matter.
edit on 7/7/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
I can live with that.
Here is a link, maybe help tune the simulation.
youtu.be...

Ginger Baker one of the greatest drummers ever (thanks for the link). Drumming is one of those things that spans cultures (something to do with the heartbeat, the joy; the resonance felt in ones body.
edit on 7-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

MystikMushroom: *shrug* I just call it the "is-ness" because it just ... is. We're locked into 3-D thinking, it's not. It's everything (including us) so we're embedded in it. It's like trying to see the edges of the ocean when you're in the middle of it.

Exactly; at least when out to sea you have bearings (its an ocean and you are on a bubble floating upon it). We volunteered for this very difficult dangerous to the soul 3D experience.

MM: To the everything, time doesn't exist. There is no beginning or end and every possible existence from macro to micro in every possible combination is being carried out simultaneously. We're sort of tuning into human channel #1. There are an infinite number of channels for even our existence.

To the everything (all that is) time does not exist but as it experiences itself as the human, it is formulating an idea of what the material involves.

MM: At it's core, it's hard to describe. The best I can do is say that paradox's make sense there, time doesn't exist, everything that has, is and will is happening, and it's brilliant white -- blindly white. There's an over-arching sense of belonging and being it all, yet understanding you're but a shard of it in your actual life.

It is supposed to be a hard realization on purpose. Only so many will accomplish this (I have no idea why). Nothing (knowledge) is given freely without determination. Truth has a price and it is called dedication to finding it.

MM: That's what we are -- little shards of the infinite sticking out into 3-D space. So we're part of it, but not it in its entirety.

Exactly; parts of a whole. I think about the divided Osiris putting Itself back together; my point being God divided itself into trillions small soul sparks that became embodied as man, flora, fauna. Was it point to see if its creations could come upon that realization ALL are created from the same Absolute Unbounded Oneness and finally get along with each other?
edit on 7-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Your worrying me ; )
You started to make sense.

edit on 8-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Your worrying me ; )
You started to make sense.

Started: when did I stop (skidded to a halt/oh that line not to cross regarding truth), nah jumped it.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

originally posted by: Trachel

Free will, at all 'levels'...
Å99

And you thought you were just taking a nap; experiencing in nano-seconds the compete conquering of Rome as part of the Visigoth invasion.
edit on 8-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Your simulation
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Off to the races then

Regarding truth and an obscured (on purpose) history; nothing is sacred/secret; at least not for long.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Encryption of the sacred.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Off to the races then
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Thank you for that link. I am surprised you did not include Osho (he is funny). Those interested as 'western dogmatic faith may want to see what 'easterners' are up to (their conception of what a God is); if curious enough to do so. I hear much about the selling of information (negative) "Deepak Chopra" with the books; to me any dissemination of information even if having to pay for is good. The Bible is a huge money maker; who has the copyrights exactly? Personal favorite publication regarding the eastern tradition: "The Third Eye" written by T. Lobsang Rampa. There is one other by a western author (interpreting the eastern to western traditions; "Christ Consciousness" by Norman Paulsen. I have "Whispers from Eternity" by Paramahansa Yogananda (any thoughts as to specifics). I am a westerner attempting to combine the two into what might make sense.
edit on 8-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My latest favorite that is interesting is "How to be Happy All the Time" by Parmahansa Yogananda
For advanced studies on you tube I've been youtu.be...
Nayaswami Asha and her group has a lot of good youtube videos on advanced meditation on the third eye and chakras, karma, and advanced esoteric thinking and experience.
Other book is "Thundering Silence, Sutra On Knowing the Better Way to Catch a Snake".
By: Thich Nhat Hanh explains true Buddhism conception by an advanced thinker, which is the opposite of what is popularly thought of as the constructs of Buddhism.
youtu.be...
Thanks for asking

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift
Thanks for responding Starswift; will check them out, its a pleasure to be able to gain new insight from the members of this forum.

edit on 9-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join