It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality is a Simulation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

the more swiftly their karmic slate is being wiped clean.

I think that the idea of Karma and burning off Karma or rebalancing has been adopted in the West as a feel good reaction to the idea of the Christian Heaven/Hell. Honestly I suspect that the same demiurges who control this matrix and feed off our energies created the idea of Karma.

from ParasuvO

I wonder when it is , that people will realize this is almost dam near opposite and inside out of the true purposes they have....to ensure no one ever escapes, but can be utilized and harvested continuously no matter WHAT state of enlightenment they either have, or aspire to achieve.

Some useful links as to the Harvest of Souls
www.trickedbythelight.com...
www.trickedbythelight.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I don't mean to piss on your parade, but....

Reality as you know it is not a simulation, but rather, a subliminal suggestion. It's not real, nor has it ever been... This place you think is real isn't. A simulation is created, a subliminal suggestion is not, it's just a suggestion.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes but rather than demiurge i would say, it was the Egregore.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

whereas there all Christmases that are or will ever be are occurring at once.

From my limited perspective that sounds like hell. We cannot really envisage a place where no time exists where everywhere is here and nowhere at the same time. Where time doesn't exist and we all sing Hosannas to god.

No-one has ever adequately explained to me why god would even need our worship to begin with.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Yes but rather than demiurge i would say, it was the Egregore.

www.philhine.org.uk...

According to Cabalistic doctrine a Group Egregore must be carefully managed. If the qualities which the egregore is stated to embody are not made clearly explicit, the egregore is in danger of attracting to itself the 'lower' emotions and negativity which abound in a group or order, becoming eventually, little more than an 'astral shell' without a coherent persona, thus reflecting and reinforcing the uncontrolled emotions and conflicting desires of those who work with it. Very much a case of "Garbage in - Garbage Out."

Ok but you are suggesting that we have or a group of some have decided to create an egregore and that in choosing to incarnate here we are playing according to the egregores rules? How is that any different than a demiurge feeding off our energies?
edit on 5-7-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
An egregore creates the ILLUSION that Reality is Valid and Real.

demiurge
[dem-ee-urj]

Word Origin

noun
Philosophy.

Platonism. the ARTIFICER of the world.
(in the Gnostic and certain other systems) a supernatural being imagined as creating or fashioning the world in subordination to the Supreme Being, and sometimes regarded as the originator of evil.

(in many states of ancient Greece) a public official or magistrate.
Origin of demiurge

In short, they are the Masters of Subliminal Subjugation
edit on 7/5/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I don't mean to piss on your parade, but....

Reality as you know it is not a simulation, but rather, a subliminal suggestion. It's not real, nor has it ever been... This place you think is real isn't. A simulation is created, a subliminal suggestion is not, it's just a suggestion.

You haven't pissed on my parade at all!

You can believe whatever you want--I'm totally cool with it. I just created this thread because I brought back some interesting information I thought people would enjoy.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

lol That's totally cool i love it that you did. I just really enjoy debates...
Sorry .. if i weren't for this forum i would probably debate people on park benches for the entertainment.. but i find it much easier to do so here.

Cheers!
edit on 7/5/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
One question, are you doing artificial intelligence research?
Because my simulated answer will change as a result.
a reply to: vethumanbeing

"Lets play chess" (Big Blue) to any world master or 'Jeopardy' champion. At times I think God/creator is an artificial intelligence that is absorbing our thoughts and deeds; just yanking our chains (existing in the realm of Master User) com speak would be Super User/System Administrator.
edit on 5-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think I know a chain yanker when I see one ; )

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well there is evidence that the world is a simulation based on a self repeating computer code made back in the 1940s by a man named Claude Shannon who also happened to work for MIT.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
I think I know a chain yanker when I see one ; )

Never in the negative; always applied to possible potential good purpose starswift.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

From my research, Karma was invented due to the class system in India. It kept the poor people happy and peaceful (not revolting), and gave them "hope" for their next life. It kept the poor "untouchables" in their place, as they believed that karmically, something they had done in a past life put them there.
edit on 6-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Well there is evidence that the world is a simulation based on a self repeating computer code made back in the 1940s by a man named Claude Shannon who also happened to work for MIT.

This is very interesting (never heard of him); will be fun to check out IS HE GOD?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, wouldn't the simulation come crashing down if the people inside of it became aware of it?

If it's a simulation, there must be ways to manipulate/hack it. Perhaps magic?

What would be the point of keeping us trapped in a simulation if we became aware of the simulation? Wouldn't that throw off any kind of scientific research that was going on with the simulation? ... Or...perhaps finding out it IS a simulation is PART of te simulation...

My head hurts!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

From my research, Karma was invented due to the class system in India. It kept the poor people happy and peaceful (not revolting), and gave them "hope" for their next life. It kept the poor "untouchables" in their place, as they believed that karmically, something they had done in a past life put them there.

Its part of the Hindu and Buddhist faith systems. Invented? probably by a demi god manipulating them that they believed to be the ultimate ONENESS or Absolute. It keep the poor happy in the idea they could eventually be reborn into the next cast level above the one they existed in (5 in India). I do not know who figured this one out to suppress the masses but it was brilliant. True? or a different manipulation of the idea of the Christian Hell. Be good, do not rebel and you do not re-examine the state of 'untouchable' (garbage collector). Be good and your soul will not live in an eternity of 'hell' (you yourself invented via your own imagination).
edit on 6-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The everything has to experience everything. Even horrible pain and suffering.

If there was no pain and suffering, joy and happiness could not be known.

Everything is everything.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

The everything has to experience everything. Even horrible pain and suffering.

If there was no pain and suffering, joy and happiness could not be known.

Everything is everything.

Yes; and we are its main conduit to experience Itself (why we were created) it does feel our emotions/hormones. I do not know how this process occurs but IT does; and that as you say, also includes our pain and suffering. My question is when enough is enough (ALL DONE), the enlightenment experiment is over. Does God become enlightened before or after the human does; and what if become enlightened at the same time (nuclear explosion) or an entire Re-Boot of Earth and potential inhabitants; civilizations /Chapter 2 or 3? Is this place just a 'Living Library' for all universes or life to come to as a resource; do not mimic the Roman Empire, communism does not work (corruptible); look at Dogmas/belief systems with suspicion. One document to read if any "The Constitution of the United States of America"..
edit on 6-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If it's a simulation, there must be ways to manipulate/hack it. Perhaps magic?

of course there is Trachel has found it thats how he brings all this incredible knowledge to ATS

heres where we start
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thereafter during my jungle adventures con la medicina y la curando vegetalistia Orlando Chujandama (see my blog @ ayaadventure.wordpress.com) my friend had his lower dantien healed by a helper spirit.

and then we go here to find the magic

The sixth and seventh dimensions are those that typically require la medicina (or another consciousness-expanding agent) to reach. A realm of spirits, the sixth dimension serves as home to a conglomeration of entities both positive and negative, while only more powerful benevolent entities reside in the seventh.

-Mother Ayahuasca critiqued me for continuing to take large doses of la medicina after in the first ceremony she told me to take only small doses for the next few days. She said I had nothing left to prove and that my real test as a man was having the balls to ask for small doses. I told her I only had a throttle and no brakes, and she agreed to be my brakes.

...while drinking a huge bottle of San Luis agua while on la medicina. I could see the matrixes of the world sparkling and glittering around me like rainbows, a vision I’ll always treasure.

-Took a max dose of la medicina

-Took another medium dose of la medicina while at my isolation hut in the jungle

-My terrified friend took a large dose and stole my mattress while I lay in my hammock

-Took a medium dose of la medicina, which put me into a deep trance without inhibiting my ability to move.

yea i think you seee where this is going ....

and where all this karma nonsense came from
edit on pm720153107America/ChicagoMon, 06 Jul 2015 19:57:40 -0500_7000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I can live with that.
Here is a link, maybe help tune the simulation.
youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join