It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Throws Hair In the Ring

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

Is he?

He'll stay in the race long enough to get his attention fix, then he'll drop out before it screws with his ability to do The Apprentice. The network isn't going to want to run afoul of equal time laws, and Trump isn't serious about it anyway.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hedge groups do that, look at The Atlantc Club in Atlantic City

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

He gives up all his holdings and assets to be president

And you actually believe that?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: LDragonFire
Maybe because he loves his country? Maybe he wants to see us back in the greatness we once had?
Not everything is about profit

Trump not about profit. Sure, I can believe that...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You ARE AWARE he is giving EVERYTHING up to do this, right? He gives up all his holdings and assets to be president

That's 100% false. He would simply turn over control of the business operations for the duration of his time in office.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Hedge groups do that, look at The Atlantc Club in Atlantic City

I know, and it has been the subject of much discussion because it does not actually create wealth or value. All it does is use the system to shift wealth and debt around, and you can guess whom comes out on top.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I saw it... mostly.

I appreciate your headline ...that's likely the only nice thing I can find to say.

Er... maybe the idiot likes dogs?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Even if it were true that he was going to divest himself of ALL his holdings, and use his entire fortune to be elected (or not), I fail to see how such a thing would demonstrate his "goodness" or "love of country."

Anyone who spends a billion dollars to earn 350K a year has an agenda. It doesn't even take a room temperature IQ to figure out what it is either.

Clue: It is never about patriotism. Patriotism is what control uses to keep little people in line. Power is the only goal of the wealthy elite. There are no exceptions, ever.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: theantediluvian

Still 1000 times better than any politician.

Couldn't agree more. It's funny how people complain about the puppets but yet they put one in office every election. If you want to call it an election that is. My guess is that we'll have another Bush for Prez and more of the same ol' same ol' along with the same whining and complaining the general public has done forever. It's a vicious cycle I'd love to see broken. I think a Paul/Trump ticket would rock Washington.

link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Business

Four bankruptcies?

No BS

Oh no, you did not go there. Trump's a virtual BS factory. All he adds is more comedy fodder, and there's already a surplus of that.

Yes, but the guy will make things interesting.

You can say "Four Bankruptcy's" but the guy is worth a fortune.

Comedy fodder is what I'm hearing from Bush and Clinton.

Did you listen to the BS Hillary spewed this weekend ?

Trump is an amateur in the BS Department compared to the existing liars.

link   
Not sure why the dissing on trump, I take it you all are Hillary lovers or want another Bush in office?
At least trump has been forthcoming with some stuff so far, Hillary STILL hasn't released all those emails

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: LDragonFire
Maybe because he loves his country? Maybe he wants to see us back in the greatness we once had?
Not everything is about profit

If you really think this is true, then it doesn't surprise me that you would vote for him. Did he ever give up his assets or anything else when he ran for president in the past?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I've been interested in politics all of my life. I was the one weird kid who watched the Watergate hearings - not even understanding what they were talking about because I was so young. Nonetheless I was riveted and always have been.

But....I have never seen political theater like this. It was like a Saturday Night Live skit. WTH

I'd honestly like to say Trump's campaign started and ended in the same 45 minute speech but this *is* the U.S.A. 2015 and we are living the Idiocracy.

link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Exactly. And let's also not forget that for him to claim that he is going to pay for the campaign out of his pocket is disingenuous as well. After this announcement there will be many 501(c)3's that will begin to raise money and support him.

He is not going to pay much, if any at all, out of his pocket.

link   

I hate them all. Problem for me is, I don't hate Trump any less.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Not sure why the dissing on trump, I take it you all are Hillary lovers or want another Bush in office?
At least trump has been forthcoming with some stuff so far, Hillary STILL hasn't released all those emails

Ah yes, start the "not with us then you must be for the other guy" rhetoric. Like pointing out how all your swooning over Trump is just nonsense makes us automatically want to vote for the D and R front runners. The man is only in it for himself and his ego. To think otherwise is just delusional.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

He's a celebritard; a fame seeking missile.

I'd take Bernie Sanders over any of the clowns you mentioned, any day. I may not agree with all of his positions, but at least he has a demonstrated track record of service-to-others, and not simply service to celebrity (self).

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

We are "dissing" trump because he is a clown, always has been, and is not to be taken seriously. At all.

That does not mean we are pro-Hillary or pro-Bush.

That means we are anti-bozo the clown making a mockery of the US office more than what it has already been.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

I hate them all. Problem for me is, I don't hate Trump any less.

It just shows how hungry people are for anything different.

I can't believe we have to choose from a Bush or Clinton.

I know Trumps not the answer.

I just can't do another Bush Vs Clinton.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Agreed. I refuse. But not Trump that's for sure. All of the candidates are less than inspiring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join