It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal: ‘I Identify as Black’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So how many folks reading this believe that some kinky hair and fake tan would fool you if you met this person before this and she tried to pass herself off as black?

We have all met people like this and one can't hide such unless the audience is willing to be led.

Perhaps no one cared until they were supposed too.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh I'm gonna hit 2, proceed to 3, and lobbest the crap out of it

So what are you referring too here?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh I'm gonna hit 2, proceed to 3, and lobbest the crap out of it

So what are you referring too here?

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. Duh.

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

edit on 6/16/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

So now I know.

I have been away and lost the good ole sense of humor that many have here. thnx

Somewhere in an alternate universe everything Rachel said is true and peeps in Antioch do not use explosives in that manner.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Conspiracy nerds and Monty Python nerds are often one and the same.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Had too.. just too perfect

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I just saw the NBC interview.

Wow. So she sued a predominately black university on the grounds that she was white and being discriminated against!?

So you can be black when it's convenient, and white when it's convenient? I don't think reality works that way. Unless I've been doing things wrong my whole life.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I identify as a meat popsicle.

Nice 5th Element reference. I use that line all the time in the winter

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes

Why is this such a big story? As long as she was trying to help someone, who cares?

While it is not a 'big' story, it is a tremendously relevant story, highlighting the tremendous disparities in moral relativism.

What is celebrated for the man Bruce Jenner is chastised for the white female in this story.

In my opinion, she is left out to dry by the left because her grievances do not center on her genitals. If she had identified as a black lesbian, or a black 'transgender,' she would skate by with the leftist stamp of approval.

As such, and as demonstrated by the comments here in this thread - she has 'mental issues.' Apparently, if your 'issues' center on your crotch, you get a pass from the relativists, but NOT when it comes to your race issues.

I give this thread ten thousand thumbs UP!
What a concise demonstration of where relativism is leading our society.

Note to the kids:

TRUTH is important! It means something. It is more than a feeling. Don't listen to the lies of the relativists, or you wind up like this poor woman.

As romantic as it seems to have an inclusive society (whatever that means), when it is stripped from the truth, CHAOS takes over.

That is why this is an important story, and I thank the OP for bringing it up!
edit on 16-6-2015 by Seamrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I identify as a meat popsicle.

Nice 5th Element reference. I use that line all the time in the winter

Why thank you. I figured since we're making stuff up like Rachel, it seemed appropriate to drop that line.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

No. You can by all means proclaim you are a bald eagle, and flap your arms. I don't see society in general calling for you to repent your evil sinning bald eagle ways or tell you that you may only marry Parrots, and only white Parrots.

You can marry your car too. Celebrate your wedding night by using robots that you stick your mobile phone into, to simulate intimacy, but I hope you have an apple, siri sounds hotter than the android chick...

Two consenting adults choosing to spend their lives together is no one else's business. Some poor soul trapped in that kardsashian family, it's lucky he didn't just get all woodaxe on people.

Ahh but perhaps you open a can of worms?

What benefit would it be to citizen A to claim citizen B's ethnicity?

Perceived or actual, what would it be?

No it is different to sexual/gender identification. they are things that define someone without having it shaped entirely by external stimulus. I know at age 9 I liked girls. I knew at age 10 when I found myself drooling looking at a girl, the way I'd used to drool over a slice of chocolate cake.

Bottom line? We're all damn freaks. we're all ashamed of our farts if they're really bad, OR we're proud as punch of them. Freaks...

The only thing I can see as a benefit from someone adopting another ethnicity.. is they like pain. because we are all freaks...

edit on 17-6-2015 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

didnt you get the memo :

you are not allowed to tell ` special snowflakes ` that they arnt what they " identify " as - as thats NEGATIVE

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

didnt you get the memo :

you are not allowed to tell ` special snowflakes ` that they arnt what they " identify " as - as thats NEGATIVE

Nevermind. Damn scotch.
edit on 6/17/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Does this allow me to identify as say, a bald eagle, and give me all of the various protections provided to those entities?

Uh, sure?

Various protections provided for....blacks?

Blacks have various advantages provided to them?

Clearly, it's obvious our government has had a huge bias for black people all along. Treated like royalty, they are. lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance
One, two, five.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well now that she gets to be the first Trans- Racial I would like to let everyone know I'm am the worlds first trans-Gomer! You can call me Mr. Pyle

Thank you for your understanding in this important matter
Que the Marine Corps hymn

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
So how many folks reading this believe that some kinky hair and fake tan would fool you if you met this person before this and she tried to pass herself off as black?

We have all met people like this and one can't hide such unless the audience is willing to be led.

Perhaps no one cared until they were supposed too.

The picture of her wedding she was still white, so the husband had to have known.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

she is also bisexual
i.dailymail.co.uk... 479.jpg
edit on 123030p://bWednesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

no doubt everyone knew that were close around her

one thing is sure and that is that she is about as black as a white girl can get

it is very safe I think to say she believes it and while some see it as a lie I think she is just being herself

this will be more common place unless we bring back segregation

the little boxes on forms will have to be changed

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

the little boxes on forms will have to be changed

That's going to be a lot of boxes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join