It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stood on the roof of a tall building and asked the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I remember 10 years ago, I stood atop a building at night alone overlooking a city, and I asked the universe or God whatever you want to call it, I asked for enlightenment to understand this world I am looking at.

About how it looked like
snapsort.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com...

10 years later, call it coincidence, fate or whatever, I learned just how deep the rabbit hole goes. I am not happier, maybe I should've asked for happiness.

Aliens good bad and ugly.
Bases on moon mars Earth and oceans.
Immoral 1 % ruling the rest, and being above the law.
False flags.
Wars
Everything for Profit and control
Secret Societies
Disinformation Agents
Sabotage of young minds
Genetic experiments in secret
Murders
Subverting of democracy
Financial plunder and scams
Mind control
Abduction
Torture
Destruction of traditional morality
Internet army telling masses what to think.
Federal Reserve and money as debt.

Amidst all the snakes one stand bigger and taller than all. United States of America Shadow Government.

You can chop at the body all you want but if you don't go for the head of the snake, you are wasting time.
edit on 16-6-2015 by PredatorCrackling because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/16/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Removed word from title making it against TAC.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

I know all of this except Aliens and their bases without needing to go to tall building.

First time i received this knowledge i was at shock. I stopped doing anything. I wanted to fight back, but i cant, i m too small.

I went trough 5 stages of grief:
The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. I m at this moment hopefully leaving depression. I didn't work for 3 weeks, maybe more, not sure how much time have pass.

So i will accept the situation, but will keep the knowledge in my self. Maybe one day when i get older more and more people will learn and maybe then we can do something. Until then i will just fit in to this new world order.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Remember, always look on the bright side of life. Besides, no bases on the moon, just rocks. And the marvels you've seen, in fact you asked for knowledge while standing on the roof of a tall building - an engineering marvel that your recent ancestors would have been awed by. And you told us about your experience by typing on a keyboard and clicking on a space on the page that says 'Reply'. Miracles at your very fingertips.
edit on 16-6-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Maybe you are better off than 10 years ago, most people are not. 50 million are now on food stamps.

Me and my family are certainly not better off, we had good times around 95 and its been declining ever since US foreign policy ramped up more and more.

As for your miracle of technology, make sure to tell that to all the victims of ISIS and other victims of US project for new American Century.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You make it sound like it is all bad. When coming across the dark and evil reasons why there is dark and evil in this world some of it is bad. Pain is also bad, but it exists and is part of the reality we all share.

I know what it is like, sifting through the information sewers, feeling like you are on a journey into hell. Clouded in uncertainty, horrified beyond imagination, but still chasing that glimmer of light in trying to learn and understand the situation.

The piece of the puzzle that brought me to my bottom of the the rabbit hole was the Monarch project. I still remember that dark, wet underground hole going WTF. But it gave me an answer as to how something like 9/11 could of gone the way it did. I know there is a lot more to these events, but getting a feel for the history and culture aids in the understanding. When a country like America did open up its boarders to the world and accepted people from everywhere there will be a lot of strengths and weaknesses as a result.

There is a lot to go through as we all chase our own rabbits. You have made it to hell, it is time to come back and aid in some practical solutions to this crazy mess. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

it is what it is...thinking about it will not do anything. It will only make you more sad.

so cheer up.

now you know about the world. But what do you know about you?

Who are you? what is your desire and how to achieve it?

Find your own happiness and fullness in life and leave the outer world as is, you cannot change it.

you can only change yourself.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It is what it is, because people don't stand up together and make it into something better.

Or all of them stand up under the stars, together and ask for how to be free and have a decent planet were there are no homeless, everyone has land and the technologies are breakthroughs for all with no money needed.

And then start to group and do think tanks together and do it, withdraw all support from current system, elect your own groups, ignore theirs and don't spend money in their buisnesses only on the people's.

They can ask their Saturn negs to come and pick them up and get out of this solar system.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CretumOrbis

Yeah or you could just research yourself and avoid any messy situations/people purposely phrasing things to make you sound stupid.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling
I remember 10 years ago, I stood atop a building at night alone overlooking a city, and I asked the universe or God whatever you want to call it, I asked for enlightenment to understand this world I am looking at.

About how it looked like
snapsort.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com...

10 years later, call it coincidence, fate or whatever, I learned just how deep the rabbit hole goes. I am not happier, maybe I should've asked for happiness.

Aliens good bad and ugly.
Bases on moon mars Earth and oceans.
Immoral 1 % ruling the rest, and being above the law.
False flags.
Wars
Everything for Profit and control
Secret Societies
Disinformation Agents
Sabotage of young minds
Genetic experiments in secret
Murders
Subverting of democracy
Financial plunder and scams
Mind control
Abduction
Torture
Destruction of traditional morality
Internet army telling masses what to think.
Federal Reserve and money as debt.

Amidst all the snakes one stand bigger and taller than all. United States of America Shadow Government.

You can chop at the body all you want but if you don't go for the head of the snake, you are wasting time.

I don't know about the aliens part, but the rest looks like the same stuff that was going on 50 years ago.

Except for the part about immoral households earning $400,000/yr (which would include such ville individuals such as obstetricians, successful bar owners, etc) ruling over the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You wanted to know, so you asked to have your eyes opened.

What did you expect, when you can see what is really happening it is actually a curse.

There is no going back, you desired wisdom and once you eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, there is no turning back.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

10 years later, call it coincidence, fate or whatever, I learned just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The rabbit hole goes much deeper yet. Turn back now, while you still can. What has been seen cannot be unseen...

Go live your life, and enjoy it.

edit on 6/16/2015 by klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
"Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy."

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: klassified

If you know evil as i do, it is important not to revel in it, just saying in case you do.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Amazing how many lessons the bible holds, such a shame atheists and overall knowitalls ignore the higher intelligence in the universe.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

400k may make you a 1%er in the US. But if you count the rest of the world, you are a 1%er if you make over 30k.

top topics

join