It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia says will retaliate if U.S. weapons stationed on its borders

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the joint russia china india collaberation that is yielding the wu 14

rt.com...

russia is apparently denying it's a collaboration. but the china news is peported to say

the fuel is russian
development and testing is Chinese
and the advanced balistics and vectoring is Indian.

and also gives details of how and why they actually plan to deploy it.

I don't know exactly how much is true.
but that is what is actually being said. that china had been running it as primetime news was a surprise.

edit on 26-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: devilmoon

There is nothing to suggest that India is involved in the WU-14. They are developing a hypersonic cruise missile based on the Brahmos antiship missile. In fact if you look you'll see many things pointing to India being nervous about the WU-14.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I would tend to agree.

but they were definately Indians and russians being interviewed on chinese news in a Chinese military facility.

and the whole point of those cultures is they share everything. paricularily knowledge.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Just as with the US and China, China and India have military personnel that visit each other. Chinese-Indian relations have degraded significantly in recent years, even worse than before. That's one reason India has turned to the US for help with developing new equipment, and replacing existing equipment.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I know there was a falling out between russia and india a while ago over delays to joint missile programs.

but how much of that is hyperbole just so the group can reverse engineer and evaluate us tech first hand?

china already makes a good chunk of the kit for the f35 don't they?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: devilmoon

I would tend to agree.

but they were definately Indians and russians being interviewed on chinese news in a Chinese military facility.

and the whole point of those cultures is they share everything. paricularily knowledge.

We had the Chinese top brass visit the Pentagon just over a week ago:

usa.chinadaily.com.cn...

Does that make for a military alliance?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

China doesn't make anything for the F-35. There may be some off the shelf computer chips and some pieces, but that's it.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

given they were probably discussing which bits of the f35 they are making....

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

None of it. Canada, Australia, Japan, the Netherlands, Italy, Norway, Denmark, the UK, and Turkey are making components.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You are attacking his geopolitical views yet your views sound to me like they have been spoonfed to you by the Corporate Media and you are lapping it up like a lovesick puppy.
The real reason the US went into the Middle East has got absolutely nothing to do with spreading democracy or changing these peoples living standards for the better.
Do you honestly believe that is the reason for going into the Middle East?
The reason the US Military are in the Middle East is to keep the Black Gold flowing into a dying Economy that can't survive without OIL.
If the US were to lose control of the Middle East the price of oil would rise to destroy it's Economy and weaken it's Military.

I think you ought to take his advice and watch some videos or read some books by Noam Chomsky,Anthony C Sutton, Robert W McChesney, William Blum and so forth.

The OIL Wars are about to begin....sit back and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon25

You are attacking his geopolitical views yet your views sound to me like they have been spoonfed to you by the Corporate Media and you are lapping it up like a lovesick puppy.
The real reason the US went into the Middle East has got absolutely nothing to do with spreading democracy or changing these peoples living standards for the better.
Do you honestly believe that is the reason for going into the Middle East?
The reason the US Military are in the Middle East is to keep the Black Gold flowing into a dying Economy that can't survive without OIL.
If the US were to lose control of the Middle East the price of oil would rise to destroy it's Economy and weaken it's Military.

I think you ought to take his advice and watch some videos or read some books by Noam Chomsky,Anthony C Sutton, Robert W McChesney, William Blum and so forth.

The OIL Wars are about to begin....sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm going to assume you cant read English because that's not what I said. The bush doctrine was the attempt to spread democracy through the middle ea st. According to their theory of you got Iraq to become a Democracy others would follow. The oil reason just shows a limited understanding of the conflict. Oil was involved in the fact that's the reason the US wants to stabilize the middle east. In fact also explains currently the Obama administration lack of intrest. FOr the first time in decades the US is not dependent on middle east oil. But no it wasny to take over control of oil fields. Reality shows that wasn't the case since they went to China.
edit on 6/26/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Putin has got intouch with obama to discuss ukraine

www.washingtonpost.com... 8dad0_story.html

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Putin has got intouch with obama to discuss ukraine

www.washingtonpost.com... 8dad0_story.html

Most likely because the us and eu extended the sanctions already in place until Jan of next year. They Re suppose to discuss implementation of Minsk although I don't see where Russia is confused on what it must do.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I can read English very well thanks.
You are just repeating what you already said previously.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon25

And he is stating you didn't understand it the first go around.. requiring the second go around..

Just so there is no confusion.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I understood him perfectly thanks and like I said before he is just repeating what he said in his previous post about bush spreading democracy.
And like I said before the US military are there for one reason only.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

I understood him perfectly thanks and like I said before he is just repeating what he said in his previous post about bush spreading democracy.
And like I said before the US military are there for one reason only.

There not there oh guess you didn't know that either not surprised though.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I am not the one that's being insulting.
I guess I must have touched a nerve eh?
I can see from the amount of spelling mistakes in your previous reply.
lol

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I am not the one that's being insulting.
I guess I must have touched a nerve eh?
I can see from the amount of spelling mistakes in your previous reply.
lol

No I already figured out you can't debate the issue and are left with diversion. It's ok I understand your down to attacking the poster it's alright. Tell you what look into the national security strategy in 2002. It's the basis of the bush doctrine. It discusses the use of force to insure us intrests. Then look at Chaney interview on 2003 where he discusses seeding the middle east with democracy. Bush was under the impression you can force democracy on countries. As we see it doesn't work at all.

Now back to us I'm sorry if your debate skills are so lacking you have to resort to grammar nazi. But that's OK I understand defending Putin gets tough when he violates so many international laws and attacks his Neighbors. I commend you for thr attempt putin would be proud.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I get you probably missed the stuff between myself and railgun before it was censored. which is why you don't quite get the full magnitude of what I am talking about.

but at the heart of everything we are talking about here. and I guess will be for the foreseeable future.

is the full breach and replication of everything on SIPRNet put on russian and Chinese servers and accessible to anyone who wants access to it.

that includes
www.dailytech.com...

bear that in mind next time you think the us has any secrets any more.

which is why russia will not need to retaliate in a military fashion.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join