It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia says will retaliate if U.S. weapons stationed on its borders

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Nikola014

So its ok for your former Yugoslavia do take action in its own interest but other countries cant? the only comparison between Iraq and Russian and Hussein and putin is how incredibly stupid they are when it comes to reality.

Just like it's ok for the United States to go around the world doing what it wants you mean?
Yugoslavia, or Serbia, acted within it's own borders, internationally recognized sovereignty mind you, to protect it's interests and it's territorial integrity.
The United States acts outside it's borders to protect it's corporate interests against countries that pose absolutely no military or economic or political threat to the United States.

See, there's a difference. But I don't know why anyone would expect the American sheeple to understand.

The Russian's are acting to protect their interests outside their borders as well. Interests that have come under threat from the United States which is trying to cut those interests.

At the end of the day Ukraine loses because the world powers are playing their games as usual.
But hey, sit there and bash Russia constantly and ignore that your own country is also to blame for the situation in Ukraine. It's your choice to live in ignorance, it's your choice to behave like a brainwashed drone. The irony is you are doing it on a conspiracy website.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

See your wrong rhe Ukrainians asked the EU to become involved in Ukraine. In fact it was Russia that caused this it was their policy to punish Ukraine for not behaving as they thought they should. Russia doesn't realize the past made Ukraine run from Russia. Instead of nurturing a relationship they set up tariffs on Ukraine over changed them for gas. They payed more than many European countries. They sent substandard goods to Ukraine and when it caused deaths turned the other way. If Ukraine tried to set up standards to defend themselves from sub standard products Russia would threaten gas supplies.

To make matters worse they chose to ignore what Stallin did to Ukraine. Millions of Ukrainians died at his hands. Yet Russians are perplexed the minute they had an option to reduce russian influence they jumped at it. The west didn't have to do anyrhing it was already lost when the Soviet Union fell.

As for the US they had no concern with Ukraine still don't. If they did could end this quickly. The reason it's still going is they are letting France and germany handle it. Obama doesn't want to touch this and you can see that by his lack of response. I know in Russia they say he's actively plotting against Russia. To anyone in the west this is a huge joke.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Nope that's not what I mean. Maybe read and understand the post before seeing only what you want.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I find it hilarious Russia doesn't like being treated in the manner they treat countries they have no respect for while demanding they be treated with respect. Putin claims Ukraine is not a real country but apparently can't accept the fact about Russia himself.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

See your wrong rhe Ukrainians asked the EU to become involved in Ukraine. In fact it was Russia that caused this it was their policy to punish Ukraine for not behaving as they thought they should. Russia doesn't realize the past made Ukraine run from Russia. Instead of nurturing a relationship they set up tariffs on Ukraine over changed them for gas. They payed more than many European countries. They sent substandard goods to Ukraine and when it caused deaths turned the other way. If Ukraine tried to set up standards to defend themselves from sub standard products Russia would threaten gas supplies.

To make matters worse they chose to ignore what Stallin did to Ukraine. Millions of Ukrainians died at his hands. Yet Russians are perplexed the minute they had an option to reduce russian influence they jumped at it. The west didn't have to do anyrhing it was already lost when the Soviet Union fell.

As for the US they had no concern with Ukraine still don't. If they did could end this quickly. The reason it's still going is they are letting France and germany handle it. Obama doesn't want to touch this and you can see that by his lack of response. I know in Russia they say he's actively plotting against Russia. To anyone in the west this is a huge joke.

The Ukrainians? Or the Ukrainian politicians that are puppets/agents of the West, that also happen to be anti-Russian hence the ease with which the West wooed them over?

A bit of logic, common sense, reality, and less bias and propaganda from both sides would be good. But I won't hold out hope that any of that will happen when even a moderator taking part is bandying about the pro-USA rhetoric/propaganda.

The US couldn't end this quickly. If the US became directly involved it would end up in a direct confrontation with Russia, and that's not on the cards for right now. The Russian's haven't been demonized enough yet. As you can see, there are still plenty of us in the Western world who are able to think for our selves, make our own judements, and wont rush off to believe and repeat the propaganda being churned out in the media in our countries, like some people in here do(from both sides).

As for xthadra, is there an ignore feature on this forum? I'm sick of reading bs and garbage.
edit on 23-6-2015 by mortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

As for xthadra, is there an ignore feature on this forum? I'm sick of reading bs and garbage.

Yet you don't have issues when you spout bs and garbage. Ironic that instead of refuting facts you whine and want to stop the person form exercising their own independent thought.

How typically Putin. Silence those who donate agree...

Surely even you can appreciate the irony in your position.

Launching personal attacks only shows you can't refute the facts. The very same issue Putin has right now.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Yet you don't have issues when you spout bs and garbage. Ironic that instead of refuting facts you whine and want to stop the person form exercising their own independent thought.

How typically Putin. Silence those who donate agree...

Surely even you can appreciate the irony in your position.

Launching personal attacks only shows you can't refute the facts. The very same issue Putin has right now.

I'm not stopping you from exercising your independent thought, not that you are exercising your independent thought when you regurtitate propaganda.
I simply don't want to see your posts when I read through a thread. We can all click on news sites and read what you post.

I haven't launched a personal attack against you. How typically American that you would make up lies to suit your agenda.

Surely even you can appreciate the irony in your post.

Launching false victim campaigns and crying wolf when you're exposed. The very same thing American zionist warmongers do.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I find it hilarious Russia doesn't like being treated in the manner they treat countries they have no respect for while demanding they be treated with respect. Putin claims Ukraine is not a real country but apparently can't accept the fact about Russia himself.

So how would you feel if a coalition of countries started bombing and invaded the USA? Would the US government be welcomning and accepting of being treated the way they've treated other countries?
How about if another country started launching drone strikes against targets in the USA?
How about if another country funded NGO's to stir unrest and trouble in American society and politics?

You were talking about irony..well how about hypocritical and one eyed.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The Ukrainians? Or the Ukrainian politicians that are puppets/agents of the West, that also happen to be anti-Russian hence the ease with which the West wooed them over?

Wasn't even Yanukovych pushing for closer ties with the EU? At least until Putin bullied him.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Which has what to do with Russia?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Which has what to do with Russia?

About as much as your comments about another member being from the former Yugoslavia and what Yugoslavia did.

What, now you're the authority on what's relevant and when based on what suits you? LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

So how would you feel if a coalition of countries started bombing and invaded the USA? Would the US government be welcomning and accepting of being treated the way they've treated other countries?
How about if another country started launching drone strikes against targets in the USA?
How about if another country funded NGO's to stir unrest and trouble in American society and politics?

You were talking about irony..well how about hypocritical and one eyed.

Your describing Ukraine that's funny. Russia is bombing and killing their people launching drone strikes against their military. All the while Russia tried funding a revolution in their country. So I'm guessing Ukrainians don't like it very much and wants Russia to withdrawal it's troops from their country. But this is why even in eastern Ukraine people are starting to turn against the Russian agents. They have brought them nothing but death and destruction.

As far as Russia goes no one's bombed them yet. But they bomb chechens and Georgians and now Ukrainians. They are doing a great job at making friends. The only support they can get is Syria. Even China is refusing to support them. Funniest part was their deal China outsmarted Russia. Even funny how China had to correct russia when they made the statement about china investing in a oroject. And China immediately shot back it was a loan lol.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

No that's not it. Imam trying to figure out why you brought up bombing other countries / US while discussing Russia. Your comment dent fit so I asked what it had to do with what we are talking about.

As for Yugoslavia comment - don't dismiss the Baltics Poland and Ukraine and their response to Russian aggression while arguing Yugoslavia had every right to do what's in its own best interest.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Wasn't even Yanukovych pushing for closer ties with the EU? At least until Putin bullied him.

Perhaps.
There was an offer from Russia and offer from the EU.
I'm not sure if the Ukraine government was seriously considering the EU offer, or if they back tracked because of Russian pressure.

Maybe Putin did "bully" him. Our side, the West, surely didn't go there with flowers and a box of chocolates and beg them. They pressured the Ukrainians as well. If the Russian's won that tussel, then it shows they had a better hand.
The West's response was then to unleash turmoil and a civil war.
Russia's reaction wasn't surprising, our leaders knew full well what Russia would do. It also distracted Russia from getting more involved in Syria since it had a major issue right on it's border.
Tartus or Sevastopol.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

No that's not it. Imam trying to figure out why you brought up bombing other countries / US while discussing Russia. Your comment dent fit so I asked what it had to do with what we are talking about.

As for Yugoslavia comment - don't dismiss the Baltics Poland and Ukraine and their response to Russian aggression while arguing Yugoslavia had every right to do what's in its own best interest.

Perhaps start by going back and reading your own posts about Yugoslavia in this thread.
I know your tactics and what you are trying to do now, and hopefully there's a moderator paying attention because you and your little gang did the same thing to a few Russian's(or at least pro-Russians) who were posting a while ago.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Earlier you mentioned alot of are regular Putin trolls disappeared. And I was guessing you didn't see this.

"The Agency for Internet Studies, which runs what has been called a “troll factory” from a nondescript St Petersburg address, is being sued by employee Lyudmila Savchuk for alleged underpayment and various labour violations."
www.theguardian.com...
edit on 6/24/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Yeah I saw that. The irony lol.

I don't see how Putin thinks he is going to come out of this mess he created. Now that NATO called his bluff he is even more screwed now. He is still trying to pass the Russian economy off as stable and growing.

I seriously think Putin thought his saber rattling would be enough to scare the west away.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Megatronus

I've seen lots of evidence to back it up.

and even more evidence of particular individuals sticking their heads in the sand singing la la la i can't hear you.

then wondering why no one takes them seriously or has the inclination to show them for the hundredth and first time what everybody else who knows how to read already knows.

I do like the image of putin single handedly invading Europe on a bald eagle though.

pretty much sums up how many here want to portray the situation.

now that's funny.

or at least it would be if it wasn't such an old joke no one of sane mind actually took seriously the first time it was told.

edit on 24-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2015 by devilmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: devilmoon
a reply to: Megatronus

I've seen lots of evidence to back it up.

and even more evidence of particular individuals sticking their heads in the sand singing la la la i can't hear you.

then wondering why no one takes them seriously or has the inclination to show them for the hundredth and first time what everybody else who knows how to read already knows.

I do like the image of putin single handedly invading Europe on a bald eagle though.

pretty much sums up how many here want to portray the situation.

now that's funny.

or at least it would be if it wasn't such an old joke no one of sane mind actually took seriously the first time it was told.

Still don't Putin doesn't have the resources to attack a country with a real army. Yeah Georgia ukraine easy enough. But NATO Even he's not that crazy that's why countries now are getting bolder and calling him out. No one believes Russias military is a threat to NATO that's why all these countries are lining up to join. 75 percent of the Russian army are conscripts. They had 4 weeks of training this is why in real combat situations they run like in afganistan. You can't expect someone with 4 weeks of training to handle combat on any other way. Also throw in the fact that over half their equipment is outdated cold war relics. This military only scares countries with no military. Unfortunately this is many of the eastern bloc countries.They have the old cold war military supplies and many thought that was fine and didn't spend money on modernization. This is why Ukraine now wants heavy weopons. They neglected their military for over a decade just like Russia. Now they are paying the price.

So now eastern bloc countrues are joining NATO AND Upgrading Their Military given a year many countries will have a significant force to prevent invasion. Poland is already beyond russias reach. Soon to be joined by Norway , sweden, finland and latvia. Countries like Belarus are trying to pacify Russia while looking for away out. In afraid in the end they made a huge mistake.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Saying that Poland is military ahead of Russia is such a nonsense. It just shows how much you actually know, and proves that you are talking rubbish. Russia could take down any of the NATO countries in a 1vs1 scenario, but of course, if you attack one NATO country, it's as if you attack them all.

And why exactly would Putin try to invade any country? Just because your MSM and your gang is saying so? Just because you think he will do it, it doesn't mean that he is going to.

One question. Where's Iraq nuclear or EVEN chemical weapon? There's none? What? How could that be...

Actually, your entire post is a BS. Just shows you've got no idea what you talking about. Why do i even bother...
edit on 24-6-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join