It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia says will retaliate if U.S. weapons stationed on its borders

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Oh the hypocrisy!!

If i remember correctly, you and your gang regularly use blog's as source for your information, and you call them creditable, but when someone else does the same thing, suddenly it's not okay?!

Who's surprised? I'm not.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
woops double post
edit on 23-6-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

From December 2013 to February 2014 Parubiy was a commandant of Euromaidan.[16] He was coordinator of the volunteer security corps for the mainstream protesters.[17] He was then appointed Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine.[6] This appointed was approved by (then) new Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on June 16, 2014.[18]

As Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council, Parubiy oversaw the "anti–terrorist" operation against pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine.[19]

Parubiy resigned as Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council on August 7, 2014. He declined to say why, stating "I believe it is unacceptable to comment on my resignation in a time of war" on his Facebook page. President Poroshenko signed a decree confirming Parubiy's dismissal the same day.[7]

In September 2014 Parubiy became a founding member of his new party People's Fron

www.washingtonsblog.com... /2015/02/leading-ukrainian-nazi-will-visit-washington-next-week-seeking-weapons.html

Andrey Parubiy, a co-founder of the Social Nationalist Party of Ukraine, which the CIA renamed the “Freedom” Party (“Svoboda”) in order to hide its origin as Ukraine’s nazi party, announced on Sunday February 15th, that he’ll be seeking weapons from the U.S.

en.interfax.com.ua...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: letscit

ukraine-human-rights.org...

Here is how I know this source is bs...

UKRAINIAN NAZI BATTALION AZOV BURNS ANTIFASCIST ALIVE

ukraineatwar.blogspot.com...

The video is a fake...pushed by Russian media and the pro Russian hacktivists Cyber Berkut.

Only a certain country refers to the Ukrainian gov't as Nazi's and they are the ones who created this mess.

Here's a hint to who a site is backing...If they don't report on the Human Rights Violations that the Russian troops and separatists have done also they are as biased as Paul Craig Roberts.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

If i remember correctly, you and your gang regularly use blog's as source for your information, and you call them creditable, but when someone else does the same thing, suddenly it's not okay?!

No that would be pro Russian backers that do that.

But feel free to provide those blogs that we supposedly use so much?

Did I say it wasn't okay...nope.

I am just providing the information that shows how that blog is lying and making stories up that aren't true. Just like the one saying Poroshenko admits he was elected illegally...nowhere does it show him say that, so it is a lie.

Hence the blog is not credible if it is going to make up stories...something it has done through this whole crisis.

Now instead of attacking the member how about actually adding something that is related to the topic of this thread which has been taken away from the original premise of the thread.

Am I surprised...Not at all.
edit on 23-6-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You know what is so great here. That trying to justify Russia's actions has not moved to complete revisionist history. Apparently now the US is so good it tricked Russia into recognizing Ukraine as an dependent nation so it does not count. And the entire US/NATO/Russian partnership over the last two decades is simply forgotten. When Belarus makes its move are we going to get same play book over again? The US did it, the people wanted it anyway, those troops are not Russian, Russia has a right in intervene that is why its troops are there, the US tricked Russia into recognizing Belarus so Belarus was never independent to begin with. Oh I forgot Russians being persecuted needs to be tossed into the beginning even though even the Russian have forgotten that excuse.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

edit on CDTTuepm2361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
You know what is so great here. That trying to justify Russia's actions has not moved to complete revisionist history. Apparently now the US is so good it tricked Russia into recognizing Ukraine as an dependent nation so it does not count. And the entire US/NATO/Russian partnership over the last two decades is simply forgotten. When Belarus makes its move are we going to get same play book over again? The US did it, the people wanted it anyway, those troops are not Russian, Russia has a right in intervene that is why its troops are there, the US tricked Russia into recognizing Belarus so Belarus was never independent to begin with. Oh I forgot Russians being persecuted needs to be tossed into the beginning even though even the Russian have forgotten that excuse.

Part I find funniest is the putin propagandists have to make the US thus super power that out matches Russia at every corner. CIA is able to out class FSB by causing revolutions they were powerless to stop. They kill politicians on Russian soil. And again FSB is powerless to prevent it. The US is able to turn entire countries all over the world against Russia and they are powerless to prevent it. Basically the US Has been able to destroy russias economy and world standing all becauset Russia is incompetant.

But I guess making Russians out to be powerless is better than them admiting it's Putin that's creating these conditions by attempting to rebuild the Soviet Union. And he is using military to force his neighbors to force people to stay with Russia. It's like a bully in school telling people he will beat them up if that don't play with him. In the end you find you have no friends.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
So exactly how does Russia intend to"retaliate"?Attack another weak neighbor?Belarus perhaps?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

But I guess making Russians out to be powerless is better than them admiting it's Putin that's creating these conditions by attempting to rebuild the Soviet Union.

That's the only way he can keep the anti American rhetoric going is by telling the Russian people they are a victim of America, because without that they will see the real Putin and what he is doing.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

So exactly how does Russia intend to"retaliate"?Attack another weak neighbor?

Seems to be the RUssian government way as of late.

Seems Lithuania is worried about could they be next.

Although being a NATO member they really don't have to worry as much as those who aren't in NATO.
edit on 23-6-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

NATO has a lot of work to do to teach them how to take a building. But that aside you see all the countries that border Russia are starting to prepare for their new style of warfare. None of those countries are going to allow the Russians to take police and government buildings like they have in the past. At least it will make Russia think twice on sending in special forces troops to attempt to make gains. And even in Ukraine there going to find their military will start having major casualties to make gains as they are taught how to handle urban combat.

Over the next year in Ukraine I think Russia is going to see many of the gains they made disappear unless they decide to just invade the territory. But doing that means they have to give up all the false pretenses they used so far. Ukraine is going to turn into a huge mistake for Russia and will probably cost Putin his job if not his life.
edit on 6/23/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ukraine is going to turn into a huge mistake for Russia and will probably cost Putin his job if not his life.

It already has.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So it's not ok for other people to defend Russia, but it's perfectly ok for others to bash Russia and ignore America's involvement which has created this mess?

Wow.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

So it's not ok for other people to defend Russia, but it's perfectly ok for others to bash Russia and ignore America's involvement which has created this mess?

Wow.

Again, people keep claiming the big bad US created all of this but i have not seen a shred of evidence to back it up. All i see is a lot of people on here (quite often with thier location left blank, suprise suprise) repeating this and when asked for evidence they either deflect or refuse and tell you to research yourself. However if you ask anyone actually adressing the fact this was all Russia for facts and sources, they will give you loads. Strange that.

This whole thing is Russias making and if countries want to invite NATO or the US into thier borders, thats thier choice. RUSSIA does not dictate policy to other countries. Unless I imagined it the soviet union broke up, these sovereign nations are free to do what they want.
edit on 23-6-2015 by Megatronus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Wow.

I'd say it's perfectly normal problem is blaming the
US is nothing but a smoke screen. The best one can come up with is NGOS working in Ukraine. So what NGOS operate in countries all over the world. Saved Russia in fact after 91 their entire country was in turmoil. Didn't have money for education and police and sanitation. NGOS came in spent money on farms education. Police forces and even spent money trying to give people the right to vote. We see now that money was spent to line Putin's pockets. Thsee NGOS created a problemt he evil that is in the world comes out of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence, if they lack understanding. And there was a lack of understanding on how deep ceded the corruption ran in Russian politics.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Why are you surprised about it?

We're on american conspiracy site, of course they will defend their country. I mean, they haven't learned a single thing from their past. American community is getting tricked by the same trick over and over again. Just compare the situation with Iraq and Saddam and Putin and Russia! HOW ARE YOU NOT SEEING ANY RESEMBLES! IT'S PRACTICALLY THE SAME THING JUST IN A DIFFERENT PACK!
Or they know that they are getting fooled, but they do not do anything to stop it! They are willing to preach to others about democracy and human laws and all that, but look at what's happening in their country! There is literally shooting every week! Cops doing shooting people on streets and what not...
But, never mind that, we gotta take down the bad Russians.

Yes, I know this is waaay off-topic, and will probably get deleted, but i had to say whats on my soul. Nothing personal.
edit on 23-6-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

So its ok for your former Yugoslavia do take action in its own interest but other countries cant? the only comparison between Iraq and Russian and Hussein and putin is how incredibly stupid they are when it comes to reality.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Megatronus

Wow.

Again, people keep claiming the big bad US created all of this but i have not seen a shred of evidence to back it up. All i see is a lot of people on here (quite often with thier location left blank, suprise suprise) repeating this and when asked for evidence they either deflect or refuse and tell you to research yourself. However if you ask anyone actually adressing the fact this was all Russia for facts and sources, they will give you loads. Strange that.

This whole thing is Russias making and if countries want to invite NATO or the US into thier borders, thats thier choice. RUSSIA does not dictate policy to other countries. Unless I imagined it the soviet union broke up, these sovereign nations are free to do what they want.

It's called NGO's and funding.
It's not something new or revolutionary.

That's not to say Russia is innocent in all of this. But the way some people, including a moderator which is a shame, are carrying on it's as if the United States and the West are these holy innocent peace loving entities, and the Russian's are the re-incarnation of Satan on earth.(never mind that Putin is more religious then most western leaders..and he isn't just doing it in front of the cameras, but in his private life away from the cameras and media)

Ukraine is just a pawn being used and abused by the world powers.
Only those who are willfully blind and ignorant do not see this.

What makes this situation even more hilarious is that it's apparently acceptable for the United States and it's allies to go around bombing and invading countries that dare to try and break free of the once mighty petrodollar, in order to protect their interests. But when the Russian's do similar things to protect their interests, it's the Russian's that are the problem.

Nobody told the Americans and EU to go get involved in Ukraine, nobody told them to set up NGO's and start funneling money into the country to try and influence the country and swing them away from Russia towards the EU and West, nobody told them to go offer Ukraine an economic deal that hinged on Ukraine turning it's back on Russia, nobody told them to throw their support behing a bunch of neo nazi wannabes with dreams and ambitions of exterminating every ethnic Russian in Ukraine.

In short, nobody told them to go mess in Russia's back yard. They did so out of greed and for geopolitical purposes. Some people in here though it seems are unable to grasp the fact this is the world powers clashing through a proxy.
edit on 23-6-2015 by mortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Wow.

I'd say it's perfectly normal problem is blaming the
US is nothing but a smoke screen. The best one can come up with is NGOS working in Ukraine. So what NGOS operate in countries all over the world. Saved Russia in fact after 91 their entire country was in turmoil. Didn't have money for education and police and sanitation. NGOS came in spent money on farms education. Police forces and even spent money trying to give people the right to vote. We see now that money was spent to line Putin's pockets. Thsee NGOS created a problemt he evil that is in the world comes out of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence, if they lack understanding. And there was a lack of understanding on how deep ceded the corruption ran in Russian politics.

What ever you are smoking, keep it to your self.
This post is full of so much ignorance and laughable content, I don't know where to begin.

Blaming the US is not a smoke screen. Blaming the US for it's share in this conflict is acknowledging the facts and reality. Ignorning the US role in this conflict is ignorance and laughable. The Russian's are equally to blame for the conflict in Ukraine.

NGO's are often used to further another countrys agenda. They are used to spread influence etc. If you are unaware of this then I think you should perhaps do some more research and reading. Because you are very naive about how the world works.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join