It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Billy Meier was telling us the truth? (he wasn't, he was lying, it's all a hoax)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It is too Alien to be from earth, I mean look at the technology in the gun...it blows my mind ;/.
edit on 16-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: the angel of light

Michael Horn is nothing but a con man after your money. Evidence?

www.scubbly.com...

Is this how someone eager to get the Truth out at all costs behaves?
edit on 16-6-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Chadwickus

It is too Alien to be from earth, I mean look at the technology in the gun...it blows my mind ;/.

Ha!

The aliens have harnessed the means of gluing aluminium(spelt just for the Brits) foil to cardboard. It is so fantastic as to be incredible.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

When did the cia target him? When he claims they did. And even if they did I'm sure they would at least be curious as to what's going on at Meier ranch, at the least he could be a useful idiot or a study in how to brainwash people.

Meier claims that someone once shot at him during the night, through a window at his residence.
No evidence ever supplied to prove this even occurred.
This is his evidence that the CIA targeted him.
Classy isn't it...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Billy Meier has been completely and thorougly debunked so many times it's not funny. Do you really need me to dig up the links, cause I will....

And in 20 years they'll say the same thing about 911. Thoroughly investigated and all conspiracies debunked. Also, illegal to deny. Come with me, have a seat...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

And what of the work Jeff Ritzmann did replicating Meier's photos? He was an experienced professional photographer and someone who had experienced his own UFO encounter. So was he a "fundamentalist skeptic or a pseudo-scientist?"

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If you prove just one instance of willful fraud with him, as with the ridiculous dinosaur "photograph", then you've thoroughly debunked him. How he would have any credibility after that is beyond me.

www.billymeierufocase.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
If you prove just one instance of willful fraud with him, as with the ridiculous dinosaur "photograph", then you've thoroughly debunked him. How he would have any credibility after that is beyond me.

www.billymeierufocase.com...

Few posters paid any attention to my early comments on Meier. The same thinking I see in much of these responses is that Meier, exactly like ANY UFO case, is seen only as black or white, either it is true or it is false, never an in between.

If you totally deny all UFO realities, then Meier, without question, is a hoaxer. If you accept, totally, Meier's words 'hook, line and sinker," then you are on the extreme believer side of UFOs no matter what contrary evidence after the fact. Like any aspect of life, with your health, you lover and your government, there are truths and falsehoods that you accept or ignore in order to live comfortably with the total situation.

I was simply saying, using my exact experiences and many years of watching myself, that Meier quite possibly had the ETs influencing his life at some point (as has been done in my life). As a result, he came away with what they wanted, creating an aspect of their myth story through him. It would not be unknown for people with bizarre experiences to embellish those experiences or to bury them. In his situation being a very independent individual that, I can surmise that he found a way of handling that monkey on his back. That is a realistic way of visualizing the situation, seeing shades of gray not mere black and white.

I suggest the outrageous proposition that you could wonder about, if fleetingly, that the ETs attempt to salt within some of their abductees thoughts, deeds and inventions that are intended to speed forward the entire transition from ignorant, unsuspecting inhabitants of the planet toward a more expansive view, a more, if questioning, appreciation of what the Universe actually holds. Unfortunately, most humans, even on ATS, have no conceptual abilities to see beyond what consensus reality has taught them.

edit on 16-6-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't find that to hold true on ATS. Your last statement. Not by a long shot. Quite the opposite actually, and anyone who comes here - is looking to challenge their own world view.

It's what we love to do here. That's why I come here. To argue amicably, converse, debate, hypothesize, muse, and have fun.

I see more of it here, than elsewhere - on other entertainment forum sites I browse or am active in.

CdT
edit on 16-6-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: Quote mess up, I don't feel like fixing.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Elysiumfire and BenutzerUnbekannt
originally posted by: Elysiumfire
the angel of light:

What the hell does 'desestimated' mean and in what context are you applying it? There is no such word!

Dear Elysiumfire and BenutzerUnbekannt:

Is not this quite ironic?? Just only now you are able to catch a fake English word??!

It is interesting that in a forum that has gained fame to determine easily what is true from what is false, to expose hoaxes or debunk false evidences and so on even a word that does not exist in English passed calmly ignored by so many posts along hours and hours of happy discussion and a lot of sarcasm and Irony among the so called debunkers that couldn't see in a thread title a very obvious false word of a very terrestrial language.

This is part of what I am trying to dig in , to see if there is real reason behind the rejection to this case or it is just a mechanical chain reaction of a set of people that wants to simply support a prejudge, by agreement, something that was possibly never fully proved but repeated thousands times finally become true , by the law of suggestion, and impress with it new generations of Ufologists.

Now, just Change that Latinized word "desestimated" for the very English ones Underestimated or Dismissed and you are going to see clearly the point.

Here what is considered one of the best documentaries ever done over the Billy Meier case, from the year 1979, The Billy Meier UFO Chronicles, as the product of an entire team of researchers .

www.youtube.com...

Thanks and just only one friendly warning:

Please remember that as Socrates used to say the appearances deceive. This is a thread by the way in which you are going to be challenged to bring actual evidence to support your claims not just only rhetoric or the same clichés we have seen along some posts that are just giving circles around the problem without doing the most minimal effort to show nothing, this in spite of all the years you can have in this activity.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/16/2015 by the angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elysiumfire
the angel of light:

What if Billy Meier was telling us the truth? He was perhaps desestimated without solid reasons?

What the hell does 'desestimated' mean and in what context are you applying it? There is no such word!

maybe underestimated? Front part cut off, slight misspelling?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling

If billy was lying then why did CIA target him.

They don't waste time with scammers.

CIA-theory is entertained and promoted by none other than Wendelle Stevens. And guess who debunked it?
His co-investigator/partner Lee Elders, who said that the 'CIA-theory' was a result of Wendelle's 'over active mind set.'
For more read here:
www.billymeieruforesearch.com...

Regarding Meier's space pictures, he published nearly 31 space pictures in his new contact books (PPKB 1 and PPKB 2) published in 2001 and 2002; and claimed that these space pictures have been checked for their authenticity by none other than Plejaren Ptaah who concluded them to be genuine.

After Asket-Nera, Pteranodon/Pterosaur, Venus, etc., any Meier case believer or followe would think that these space pictures wouldn't have any visually-similar/same images since it was the ET PTAAH who checked them. As it turns out, these are found to be fakes too!

Check our findings here:
www.billymeieruforesearch.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Billy Meier has been completely and thorougly debunked so many times it's not funny. Do you really need me to dig up the links, cause I will....

I just cannot believe that anyone on planet earth, or the universe in general could actually believe the Billy Meier ridiculousness. It's actually depressing.

Well some believe in god as well that shows gullibility has no limits.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

This is a thread by the way in which you are going to be challenged to bring actual evidence to support your claims not just only rhetoric or the same clichés we have seen along some posts that are just giving circles around the problem without doing the most minimal effort to show nothing, this in spite of all the years you can have in this activity.

you first - it is your thread after all

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun & redtic

Dear AlienSun & Redtic,

Can you bring to discussion where it was published by Billy Meier the so called dinosaur photos you have mentioned? I can't find any reference what so ever of paper with those photos, nor any book written by him showing them.

Nevertheless I found a video in youtube showing them , among many other fantastic things that supposedly the lecturer is attributing to him. The person giving the talk of course is not by Billy Meier but by somebody else talking about him.

Here is the video:

www.youtube.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

I expect no more, or less from Meier.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Dear aynock,

I have brought to discussion some of the most interesting and intriguing documentaries that were filmed by independent researchers that went to Switzerland to interview Meier, that is many times more than Nothing that is what I can see many debunkers are bringing here.

What kind of UFO experts are the ones that have a so solid opinion on a case and they are not even able to show something really substantial with Billy Meier signature to show he is really a faker?

If you check the documentaries they are serious works, that by the way have nothing to do with Billy Meier organization, and at least show an effort to find the truth on this case.

www.youtube.com...

I think it is really difficult to believe that a disabled man, with only one arm, without sophisticate technology, in a time without personal computers or digital photography and without great capital was able to manufacture dozens and dozens of the best models of ufo ever?

As I clearly pointed in the very beginning of the thread I am not here to defend Meier, just to propose him as a subject of a fair and objective analysis of the case and of course it is my intention that the discussion moves all the time over a serious base, not over just speculations and impressive rhetoric.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Dear DJW001, your comment is quite interesting and goes directly to a point that I believe is probably in the core of the discussion, let me below mention what I have found around that supposed cult created by Billy Meier, but this after to comment in general on the great level of participation in the thread.

Again I have to thank the interest in the thread, and the great participation of many people either to support or to attack the case.

I want to clarify that I don't have any intention neither to support or to attack the Billy Meier case, my interest on this is to show the truth as much as it is possible and also to show how correct is the assumption that the UFO phenomena is in few words a constant battle field in between hoaxers and debunkers, or if it is possible that something authentic can be present.

As an evidence of my neutrality with respect to the case, let me add here two interesting videos, that are the first materials I believe are credible or at least have the chance to be serious critics with respect to Billy Meier.

The first video is about the accusation that this person is forming a kind of cult in Switzerland, that he has claimed to be a kind of Messiah, that he also claims that he is the only truly contacted in our times on earth.

The video also contains an accusation from his exwife, ex Mrs Meier that is also denouncing him as a hoaxer. Is this woman telling us the truth , why she remained in silence so many years? is she just a resented person that after divorce wants to destroy her ex-husband reputation?

www.youtube.com...

The second video refers to the so called photos of alien women that it appears Billy promoted as authentic but some skeptical research has found that actually correspond to singers or entertainers that were part of the Tim Martin Show in early 1970s.

Let me before to show you the original video of the show of Tim Martin, to give you extra information to think about:

www.youtube.com...

Here is the video talking about the Hoax of the two extraterrestrial women but not concluding if it is or not really
a proof against Billy Meier or part of a conspiracy against him,

www.youtube.com...

And here is another video defending him in that supposed hoax:

www.youtube.com...

Again , Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Why you don't bring material here, where is that so nice replication published?

Here let me bring one of the most rigorous scientific analysis of Billy Meier case ever carried out.

Documentary by Wendelle Stevens, Contact

www.youtube.com...

Please give us the opportunity to judge by ourselves, show the evidences you have.

It is interesting to mention that Mr Meier suffered attempts to kill him, he was shot , can you guess why?

Who wanted to kill a ridiculous cheap faker? Was that an evidence of conspiracy against him?

Thanks,

The angel of Lightness

link   

I think it is really difficult to believe that a disabled man, with only one arm, without sophisticate technology, in a time without personal computers or digital photography and without great capital was able to manufacture dozens and dozens of the best models of ufo ever?

it is difficult to believe that - especially after looking at the pictures

i think the models were pretty crap
edit on 16-6-2015 by aynock because: filled out

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join