It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Billy Meier was telling us the truth? (he wasn't, he was lying, it's all a hoax)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bhornbuckle75

I happen to believe him after watching that video.
The space ray gun was the thing that swayed me...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Billy lost whatever little credibility he ever had with the "time travel" pictures...

I mean, they weren't even good fakes, nor for that matter were the "UFO" pictures.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Billy Meier has been completely and thorougly debunked so many times it's not funny. Do you really need me to dig up the links, cause I will....

I just cannot believe that anyone on planet earth, or the universe in general could actually believe the Billy Meier ridiculousness. It's actually depressing.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: the angel of light

If Billy Meier was telling us the truth that would be incredible but it has been shown that he isn't so unfortunately he's just another hoaxer.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If Billy Meier was telling us the truth that would be incredible but it has been shown that he isn't so unfortunately he's just another hoaxer.

I'm trying to decide who is worse, Meier or Lazar.
It's difficult because Lazar is so high profile compared to Meier, but Meier was out there running around the hills with his wife doing the most stupid s#it, taking all these lame pictures, and making the most laughable audio and video recordings .... I mean Meier is just so blatantly fraudulent that it is hilarious!

People reading this thread who aren't familiar with him need to read even just the Wikipedia page regarding him to fully grasp that man's total lack of honesty. Haha.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

What if Billy Meier was telling us the truth? he was perhaps desestimated without solid reasons?

Just out of interest - and I'm not being cheeky - but what does "desestimated" mean?

Is it a mere typo or a wholly new word created for the Billy Meier case?
edit on 16-6-2015 by BenutzerUnbekannt because: expanded

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
the angel of light:

What if Billy Meier was telling us the truth? He was perhaps desestimated without solid reasons?

What the hell does 'desestimated' mean and in what context are you applying it? There is no such word!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Agreed!
That photo was some of the weakest stuff I have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BenutzerUnbekannt

Just out of interest - and I'm not being cheeky - but what does "desestimated" mean?

similar to 'misunderestimated' only not quite as bad
edit on 16-6-2015 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

If billy was lying then why did CIA target him.

They don't waste time with scammers.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

They allegedly contacted Uri Gellar many years ago. If there is any truth to that they appear to have wasted large quantities of time with everything from remote viewers, mind readers, and experimenting with a large number of drugs. I think alphabet agencies, especially those of times past, would look into anything to get ahead.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Pew pew pew!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

How so? If some guy that worked at Lockheed is giving you intimate details on how anti gravity works then listen the # up.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

When did the cia target him? When he claims they did. And even if they did I'm sure they would at least be curious as to what's going on at Meier ranch, at the least he could be a useful idiot or a study in how to brainwash people.

Just because the cia is interested in something doesn't mean its legit, it just means they are interested. If I start telling everyone I got a space ship and an alien tied to my radiator you bet the Cia would give me a second peekaboo
edit on 16-6-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

If what you describe is true

Then the CIA are fools and I am ashamed they exist.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: BenutzerUnbekannt

similar to 'misunderestimated' only not quite as bad

You've postpredeunderestimated the value of what was to come when it got here.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Dude welcome to the club. Whereve you been? The Cia is a trash organization that's basically done nothing but cause chaos since its inception. Kennedy wanted to raze it and I wish he could have. The world would be way better off without the Cia. You should look into some of the stuff they have been involved with. Poisoning food supplies in Cuba and cutting supply lines to demoralize Vietnamese come to mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Billy Meier has been completely and thorougly debunked so many times it's not funny. Do you really need me to dig up the links, cause I will....

I just cannot believe that anyone on planet earth, or the universe in general could actually believe the Billy Meier ridiculousness. It's actually depressing.

In isolation it's depressing that people are so gullible despite the overwhelming evidence. when I was a teenager (40 years ago) and lapped up this stuff like a cat with cream the Billy Meier photos were totally unconvincing, primarily because they were identical to bin lids !!! Even a naive teenager didn't fall for that.

The positive I take from this is that there will always be people who will never disbelieve in something no matter how much evidence is presented and thus we have can dismiss them ! This also applies to other threads as well. As soon as that outright denial of the bleeding obvious kicks in then the person can be ignored. No point wasting valuable keyboard time.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Elysiumfire

What the hell does 'desestimated' mean and in what context are you applying it? There is no such word!

It's certainly not in the Oxford English Dictionary.

But then again neither is the word "gullible" to those people who believe "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM for short).

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I remember seeing something about that ray gun, even though people laughed at it because it looks like something from a Buck Rogers comic book, the hole burned through a tree was oval shaped, and reading about that hole being examined, was said to not be anything known that could have done it in known tools and such. So, from what I read, it was unexplained. Of course the whole story is highly subjective for most, but knowing how vigorously misinformation is employed against things and stories like this, it could all be true.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join