It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game Of Thrones season 5 is over. reactions and predictions for season 6

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reactions first

1 stannis's death and breanna doing it

2 Reek helping Sansa escape

3 Arya doing a revenge killing and being blinded for not doing as she was told

4 Jamie letting his daughter know he is her father but her death right after by poison

5.tywin takes rule of marine with grey worm and his girl and the unic while the others search for the queen

6. Drogon wont take the queen home she is surrounded by delthraki warriors

7.Cerci confessing and doing the walk of shame naked

8. The Mountain returns as A Frankenstein like beast

9 Jon Snow is tricked and assassinated by his own men

Season 6 we move past the books and into uncharted territory

Predictions

1 Sansa gets saved by breanne and she kills Sansas raping husband

2 Arya gets her sight back after more training and becomes an assassin

3 jamie and his sister take on the religous nuts war starts with dorne

4 the emp and the unic help calesee get boats and soldiers stannis's old boats he wont need them now for the mainland invasion

5 the dragons are released and the queen controls learns to control them

6 jon snow is not dead or returns as a dire wolf

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
1) More Rape?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pez1975

My prediction for Jon cause that is all that matters...im not gay...but if i was...it would be Jon.

Ive heard the wolf and thought of the red lady but what would be really cool is...he becomes a white walker and Sam finds a cure at the citadel that brings white walkers back to their normal selves...thus Sam saves Jon.

I don't think Stannis is dead...why did they not show it...they show every kill possible but not his? Ya hes still alive guranteed.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Red woman Melisandra will bring Jon snow back, she is already at castle black, she uses blood magik and she seems to have eyes for ol johnny boy or any powerful man she sees potential in really.

I like how she had the face palm look when the bad news came and she was like yeah not gonna stick around for this.

FrankenMountain= awesome = gonna slay the religious nutters at cersei's behest.

The Mountain is a classic villain that ya just love to hate.
edit on CDTMon, 15 Jun 2015 19:09:27 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago15-05:00Mon, 15 Jun 2015 19:09:27 -050009 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
MMMM shouldn't you put a spoiler alert on this for those who haven't seen the finale?

Just sayin'

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

i think the spoiler is in the title dont u were discussing the season finale and season 6 in the title
edit on 15-6-2015 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I supposes. it's neither here or there to me but we'll find out soon enough if the rants start coming in

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
First off, am gutted about Jon
I have a feeling he will be back though.

I was cheering Arya on, I enjoyed that scene

Happy Sansa seemingly escaped, with the help of Reek too, he should make it his duty to protect that girl!

Jamie with his daughter, I liked that, imagine having a daughter and not being able to tell her you're her dad, that would kill me! it's just sad the way it ended, is she dead though? I just seen her bleed and fall.

Khaleesi ... lost interest this season a little.

Cerci, now I hated this woman so much, I thought seeing her get her just deserved would be awesome, but that naked walk of shame, I didn't like it, wanted to swoop in and rescue her! what the hell is wrong with me?

As for next season, please make it less boring, bring Jon back! Sansa needs to exact revenge, Ramsey needs to be chopped into little pieces and Dany needs to be step it up again.

Oh and keep Melisandre alive as long as possible, I like her, and more Dornish girls please

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

So it doesn't seem like you have read the books.... While the show doesn't follow along exactly with the books, many of the things you are pointing out are known to people who have read the series.

And, btw...Tywin (#5) is dead. You were talking about Tyrion, I presume.

#8 - I don't think that is the Mountain. Looks like something different altogether. Should be interesting to see who and what IT is. I don't think IT is human.

I think there were some surprises in the season finale:

Death of Myrcella - to be fair, we don't know that she is DEAD. She is poisoned...and dying, for sure. But she isn't dead yet. I would think IF she does die, they would turn around and go back to Dorne....if only to bring Trystane back to his father. At that point, Ellaria's goose is cooked. Doran made it quite clear that he will not give her a 3rd chance.

Death of Stannis - again, we don't really know that he is dead. It seemed given that Brienne was on the verge of executing him, but why not SHOW IT if it happened? There are very few deaths that the writers don't show ON SCREEN - usually those tied to controversy (Shireen, specifically). So I can't imagine any reason why they would refuse to show Stannis's death....unless he hasn't died yet. I somehow think that Brienne and Stannis will team up to help Reek/Sansa.

Jon Snow Death - Again...I don't think he is dead, for good. This key is that Melisandre is back at the wall. Just like Thoros of Myr was able to bring back Beric Dondarrion, I think Melisandre will be able to bring back Jon Snow. I think this is critical for the R + L = J theory and the theory that Fire (Daenerys) and Ice (Jon) will defeat the whitewalkers together.

then there are the other storylines that must play out -

Bran Stark - he is still with the Children of the Forest/Three Eyed Raven

Rickon Stark - I believe he will actual return to Winterfell to become Warden of the North. In the storyline, Osha is supposed to be taking Rickon to Last Hearth (House Umber) for safekeeping.

Arya Stark - on her way to becoming an Assassin for the Many-Faced God. I'm curious to see where this will go as assassins in the House of Black & White don't just get to pick their business at will. But I believe this will lead Arya back to Westeros in some fashion.

Sansa - who the heck knows anymore where Sansa is going. I think she is George RR Martin's favorite red-headed stepchild.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm scared to agree with you on Melisandra...but I do lol. I like her but man is she so manipulative and wicked.

a reply to: valiant

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
I'm scared to agree with you on Melisandra...but I do lol. I like her but man is she so manipulative and wicked.

a reply to: valiant

I know lol I feel bad for it but I can't help it.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Just so you know, Jon Snow is dead. The actor already talked about his last day on the set and first learning about his death. In the books I hear it's unknown if he dies or not but the show has killed him off. That's the GoT's for ya.

Game of Thrones star on that shocking death: 'I'm not coming back'

edit on 15-6-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Bran uses his power to control the dragons.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CynicalSinningSaint

That's what I've been thinking too ever since we learned of his powers. Something has to kill that undead army.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Just so you know, Jon Snow is dead. The actor already talked about his last day on the set and first learning about his death. In the books I hear it's unknown if he dies or not but the show has killed him off. That's the GoT's for ya.

Game of Thrones star on that shocking death: 'I'm not coming back'

I've read this several times through several different avenues.... However, I still don't believe it in the truest sense. Jon Snow being truly DEAD would leave too many open-ended questions that I feel the writers (and George RR Martin) went to too much trouble to cultivate. Yes, Jon is dead. But we've seen in this series that dead isn't always dead forever....

Makes me believe that Jon is only mostly dead

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Death of Myrcella - to be fair, we don't know that she is DEAD. She is poisoned...and dying, for sure. But she isn't dead yet. I would think IF she does die, they would turn around and go back to Dorne....if only to bring Trystane back to his father. At that point, Ellaria's goose is cooked. Doran made it quite clear that he will not give her a 3rd chance.

To be fair I think it's a safe bet she is dead. She doesn't have the antidote.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Who died but came back? I hear Jon's adopted mother may come back as some sort of undead witch but other than that when people are killed in this show they are dead. That's what makes the show what it is. There are no happy endings for anyone and they don't get to fulfill their so called destinies.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I saw that, and in my desperate hop I read it as "I'm not coming back next season"...but BrAn wasn't in this season, yet his story arc continues. So maybe.....Jons back season 7

The return of Mel the resurrection preistess to The wall was too much of a coincidence....

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Bran didn't die though and there was a reason why he wasn't in this season, but I forget why. The actor playing Jon says he's dead and isn't coming back so I doubt he playing mind games with the public. It's GoT, they kill off your favorite, and not so favorite, characters all the time. He's not coming back and it must be accepted.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

She's dead. They're on a boat with no medicine and the only way I can foresee her living is if that fine girl slipped oh what's his name the antidote, but I doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join