It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E3 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz
There are not as many games or new things this E-3 as last E-3s, but there are still a whole lot of games being showcased this year. To many really, now a days dont have the time or energy for that, there are really only 2 games I am looking forward to. HALO 5, and Street Fighter 5, dont even have a X-Box one, but am seriously considering getting one when HALO 5 is out.

Though so far, the reason why I am only really looking forward to those two games right now, is simply because its something you can kick back and pick up at the end of the day and play against people, have some fun, there is that deeper learning curve and element especially in a game like street fighter were some mechanics and strategies are so deep that it makes playing chess look like playing bingo in slow motion in comparison.

But for the most part its my picks from this years E-3 because in both those games you dont have to know all that to have fun, its something at the end of the day you can kick back, relax and just have some fun and its up to you how much time you spend in them.

Halo 5 is not that far out some 4 months from now, and Street Fighter V is out next year. But they even got a tournament going at E-3 with the demo build of the game, the game looks pretty good so far.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join