It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E3 2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What's up gamers, just thought I'd start a thread about E3 2015, one of my favorite times of the year!

Let's see some cool videos, or tell me what games you're looking forward to!

Here's one I've been excited for for a while, Rainbow Six Seige:

Oh and of course Halo 5: Guardians

edit on 15-6-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Clean up on aisle 5. There is a big puddle of drool on the floor...

edit on 15-6-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Mass Effect Andromeda, Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Dark Souls 3, and For Honor were my favorite announcements so far.

No gameplay of the new Mass Effect or Dark Souls 3 yet though.

Fallout 4 is probably my most hyped game.

Battlefront looks pretty good from the gameplay, but some of their decisions to take out some features have me a bit weary. No space battles, no clone wars era. Either way, I do like DICE as a company and have faith they will make a good ground battle game.

I really really want to see some Dark Souls 3 gameplay though (maybe they will show it at the Sony conference, about 2 hours from now?) , same with the new Mass Effect, but the latter wont be out until "holiday" 2016.

For Honor was a game I never knew about, but it looks like it may have potential. It's essentially 3rd person knights vs samurai vs vikings I think. Big troop battles and you're a commander of the troops, 4 vs 4 multiplayer so far.

ETA - I forgot about Rainbow 6 Siege. Definitely hyped for it to.

edit on 15-6-2015 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

ETA 2 - I also want to mention that Kingdom Come : Deliverance is a game Im waiting for to see at E 3 to. I dont think they've done much at E 3 yet but we will see in a few days.

More info about For Honor and its combat system.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm listening/watching right now!

Best thing for me so far is Dishonored 2 being officially announced, the first was one of my favourite games of last gen! and obviously fallout 4.

just seen the Ghost recon stream at the end of Ubisoft conference, that looks tasty!

now waiting for Sony conference.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Absolutely badass!

I never really got into the Star Wars games but that looks amazing. The last Star Wars game I played was on SNES lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Would love to hear of a Super Mario Galaxy 3 announcement for WiiU. But there haven't been any real noteworthy games for that system, so I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Awesomely violent DOOM

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Good year to be a gamer.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Good year to be a gamer.

2015 has been awesome for gaming so far. The previous couple years have been not so good overall, but this year has already been off to a great start and E 3 is going amazing so far. Im watching Sony's conference now and they're doing pretty good so far. DinoRobot hunting game called Horizon, more No Mans Sky stuff The Last Guardian gameplay, and still some time left.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Indeed!

Horizon zero dawn, yes please!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I really want to like this but i'm afraid it won't live up to expectations.

I stayed up to watch uncharted 4, they didn't really show anything but a little gameplay. I really hope this won't be the last one.
edit on 15-6-2015 by zombicide83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: zombicide83

I really want to like this but i'm afraid it won't live up to expectations.

I stayed up to watch uncharted 4, they didn't really show anything but a little gameplay. I really hope this won't be the last one.

I could never really get into FF. It's a huge series and I understand the massive hype behind it, but I could just never really get into it.

Watched the Uncharted gameplay to. Most was just driving around, and a little bit of shooting in the beginning. Not really the most exciting IMO. Im guessing it was a bit awkward when they tried to play it the fist time, and the character wouldnt move for a few minutes. They had to restart the gameplay again after that. Not sure if the player was AFK or it glitched out.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

That avatar tho.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have been helplessly addicted to the iOS game Fallout Shelter. Thank you Bethesda.

I'm super stoked for FALLOUT 4. That sweet, sweet world customization.....

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: buni11687

That avatar tho.

You do give good advice !

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
How did I forget XCOM 2?

Anyways, here's the gameplay footage + some of the backstory to what's happening in this game. (The aliens have taken over, I think 20 years after the first XCOM game.... and procedural generated maps!)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Four Words:

1) Destiny:

Already pre-ordered.

2-4) No Man's Sky:

My OCD nature just went SPROING!! I will enter into the No Man's Sky universe and never, ever emerge. At least until our own Sun exhausts its fuel and consumes the solar system... then collapses in on itself. If I haven't put plans in place already and moved to a different location, I may miss the collapse.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zombicide83

I've been waiting for this remake!
It was one of the best FF games in the series.

When reading up on it, they say it will come to the ps4 FIRST..

which means I have to wait for the xb1 version, but that is ok, I'll wait...
Been waiting for years....

edit on 16-6-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Saw the conferences... watched the trailors... voted.... only game I actually enjoyed watching was uncharted 4. The only game that was overly imaginative was dreams. The only game that looked at least somewhat strategic? Horizon. Racing? Need for speed. Combat? Gigantic. Multi-player? Destiny. RPG? FF7 REMAKE.

I was saddened by Microsoft. I was bored with Nintendo. Bethesda has fallout and doom. But the funny thing is I wanted to see something new. And playstation has nothing but new ideas. Except for FF7. But I have wanted to see FF7 remade for over a decade. Crisis core was awesome. Advent children was ok. Dirge of cerberus I skipped. But the remake is what we wanted.

And where the hell was tony hawk and resident evil?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
One of the things I wanted to see with this E3 was the Microsoft Hololens, and they did show it off a little with one of my favorite games, Minecraft!

Crazy!

And then, a Halo Mission briefing in Hololens before playing a mission on xb1.

Kind of cool!
I'm hoping to see more hololens integration into the xbox1.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join