It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush is Official Candidate !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Jeb Bush has announced his candidacy for President !

Who's ready for Jeb?

Are TPTB swishing him in?

Jeb Bush has optimistic message, faces challenges in ‘16 bid

Jeb Bush launched a Republican presidential bid months in the making Monday with a vow to get Washington “out of the business of causing problems” and to stay true to his beliefs — easier said than done in a bristling primary contest where his conservative credentials will be sharply challenged.

“I will campaign as I would serve, going everywhere, speaking to everyone, keeping my word, facing the issues without flinching,” Bush said, opening his campaign at a rally near his south Florida home at Miami Dade College, where the institution’s large and diverse student body symbolizes the nation he seeks to lead.

Are YOU Ready ?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh...Goody....

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One Bush was unfortunate...

Two Bushes were a coincidence...

Three Bushes is a conspiracy.

edit on 6/15/2015 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Nope!

As far as I am concerned with this 2016 FARCE?

I am hoping Trump gets stupid enough to run. I'll vote for him just for giggles! At least he isn't a politician nor a lawyer!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

For what I'm about to receive may I be truly thankful... ((donning flame proof jammies.))

He'd be no worse, no better than any of the other clowns who are going to run.

They're all cookie cutter candidates. Not a single one of them have an original thought in their pointed little heads.

Let's have a candidate who doesn't have "advisers", read "controllers".

One who writes their own speeches. Says what they mean, regardless of whether it's politically advisable...

I'll make up my own mind I don't need canned BS. Whether from Bush, or Clinton, or the latest saint who's going to save us.

I couldn't care less whether he runs or not.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Nope.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

(this is me, running away from Jeb)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

One Bush was unfortunate...

Two Bushes were a coincidence...

Three Bushes is a conspiracy.

And here I always thought the 1st Bush was a cons(cia)piracy !!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Most excellent!

Ladies and gentlemen: On your right you have the klown kar of republican candidates, most of whom are not as qualified as my big toe to be president, the rest should not be president under any circumstances.

On your left you have the wicked witch of the west, known perpetrator of smoke, mirrors and obfuscation. Is in no way someone you can trust to do anything but reach in your pocket and take your money...of which she will manage to deposit most of it into the Clinton Fund, the rest will be siphoned off into the federal archives, fully ready, capable and willing to waste every penny.

*sigh*

We are truly screwed this election cycle, no matter who gets the nod.

I think on the repub side I will throw darts. On the dem side I will just have a heart attack and be done with it.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I listened to his speech. It wasn't very remarkable, he was trying to frame himself as an outsider who can clean up DC while simultaneously going on about how he met his first US President the day he was born and his second the day he came home from the hospital.

Mostly it was typical vague rhetoric about making things better for the average person yadda yadda with some random nonsense thrown in. What I found the most off putting about it was this:

This supposedly risk-averse administration is also running us straight in the direction of the greatest risk of all - military inferiority.

It will go on automatically until a president steps in to rebuild our armed forces and take care of our troops and our veterans.

At this point the chant of "USA! USA! USA!" started. That's what we're chanting for these days? Even more military spending to send our young people into harm's way, with many giving their lives and countless others coming back physically and emotionally damaged and for what? A net loss in security?

No thanks.

EDIT:

Link to speech here.

Oh and statements referenced above:

Take that from a guy who met his first president on the day he was born, and his second on the day he was brought home from the hospital.

We need a president willing to challenge and disrupt the whole culture in our nation’s capital.

We are not going to clean up the mess in Washington by electing the people who either helped create it or have proven incapable of fixing it.

edit on 2015-6-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm confused as to why you used an exclamation point in the title. Is it supposed to be exciting? Shocking? Foreboding?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

So how many have piled into the clown car so far? This should make for some entertaining reading over the next year anyway. Will Jeb be holding his town halls in Spanish?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I'm confused as to why you used an exclamation point in the title. Is it supposed to be exciting? Shocking? Foreboding?

ultra all of the above

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

NOOOOoooooo~~~~!!!!

2nd

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ya, we are sooo close to being inferior in the military.

Until our budget is half of what it is now, anyone who says that can go pound sand and stick it where the sun don't shine while they are there.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Who do you want to see run xuenchen?

If I had to take a stab in the dark I would venture you are a Rand guy/gal

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yawn......whatever. He has been running for six months and is trailing behind other candidates. He seems like a pretty lame duck to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Who do you want to see run xuenchen?

If I had to take a stab in the dark I would venture you are a Rand guy/gal

I'm not sold on Rand Paul.

I have a funny feeling about him.

I need an extreme right side Libertarian as a start.

here's what we are up against

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Yawn......whatever. He has been running for six months and is trailing behind other candidates. He seems like a pretty lame duck to me.

I don't see how you can call him a lame duck when the has the obscene amount of money in his election coffers.
Politics is about money and Jeb has plenty to work with. The GOP is solidly behind his candidacy which translates as corporate support. Plus the Bushes have always enjoyed the support of the MIC and the neocons that control it.

www.politico.com...

Jeb has been selected. Get used to it! The media blitz we will be subjected to will be astonishing. By the time the election rolls around he will be viewed as almost Christlike.

Jeb has a professional and savy election team.

www.p2016.org...

edit on 15-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Beezzer are you already Flip-Flopping on Katy Perry

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Where did you get that chart from?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join