It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Dinner With Ordinary Iowans Was a Fake!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Looks like the Hillary Campaign planned a "chance meeting" with "ordinary Iowans" to make her look "average and regular".

Trouble was, the people she met up with have connections to her !!!

No surprise to me that Hillary condones deceptive practices.

Hillary tried to pull a fast one on Iowa voters but was caught in the act. She was pictured sitting down and having a discussion with 3 “ordinary Iowans.” Only thing is, they weren’t so ordinary:

The meeting in a coffee shop in LeClaire , Iowa (Sound familiar? That’s the home of American Pickers) was supposed to be a chance meeting between Hillary Clinton and three ordinary Iowan citizens. The three “ordinary” Iowans turned out to be Austin Bird, a former Clinton campaign intern, Carter Bell, University of Iowa College Democrats president, and Planned Parenthood of the Heartland staffer Sara Sedlacek.

It wasn’t an accident either. Hillary campaign staffer, Troy Price arranged the entire thing. He called Bird and arranged for the three to meet him at the Village Inn in Davenport, Iowa. Bird explains:

FLASH!! Hillary’s Dinner With Ordinary Iowans Was a Fake!!

Obvious Fake Tactics !!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hillary reminds me of Dr. Evil.

She probably doesn't understand that the internet can be used against you as well as just a way to destroy damning documents.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Why aren't they ordinary?

Why do people expect altruism from society's bottom of the barrel?

Boggles the mind.

Edit: From April??? Jesus wept, who cares.
edit on 15-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The three “ordinary” Iowans turned out to be Austin Bird, a former Clinton campaign intern, Carter Bell, University of Iowa College Democrats president, and Planned Parenthood of the Heartland staffer Sara Sedlacek.

These people hardly seem to be big hitters! I'm not a huge Hillary fan, but I don't see anything nefarious about this at all. Did you expect her to meet with Republican strangers, unsympathetic to her talking points and issues, that she just happened upon while thinking about lunch?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Why isn't there more then one democratic candidate, usually that falls to the vice president, but obviously he isn't going to run why does she have to be the one and only?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the Hillary Campaign planned a "chance meeting" with "ordinary Iowans" to make her look "average and regular".

Trouble was, the people she met up with have connections to her !!!

No surprise to me that Hillary condones deceptive practices.

Obvious Fake Tactics !!

Meanwhile Jeb is trying to loose any connections to those who knows dearest.

edit on 15-6-2015 by ugmold because: code error

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

She's not the only one. Are you serious by saying that???

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

are YOU ready for JEB?

if not, get ready.

(post by ugmold removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Why does this surprise you? She pretends to be married but is an obvious lesbian. Everything about her screams fake!
Were they real Iowans at least or were they fake too?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I certainly have no love for HC but to actually expect someone like the former First Lady and Secretary of State is allowed to wander into coffee shops and pizza joints or whatever without the SS knowing exactly who is in there is a little naive. And these aren't exactly Bilderburgers she's chatting with.Do you think Cheney or Rumsfeld just wander around Midwestern towns at will also?

Sometimes the BS is so overboard it's beyond comprehension.

On a sidenote: HC freaks might right the fudge out..she is one scary woman who doesn't have a compassionate bone in her body as far as I can tell. Totally sefish and self serving with no regard for anyone or anything else. At least that's my personal opinion and gut feeling.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I've come to expect this from her. I mean, wasn't her story about being under sniper fire in Bosnia a fake, too?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I've come to expect this from her. I mean, wasn't her story about being under sniper fire in Bosnia a fake, too?

Yes.

Bigger fake than this.

and remember she and Bill were poor when they left the White House and stole all that furniture to prove it !!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

She's not the only one. Are you serious by saying that???

She's the only one that counts, it seems to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

She's the only one that counts, it seems to me.

Well, I guess we're all lucky the world doesn't revolve around you then. There are many things happening in this world that you're probably unaware of. One of those things is who else is running for Pres. on the Dem ticket.

In either case, your previous statement about her being the only one running is still incorrect. She may be the only one that counts for you, but she's certainly not the only one running.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I highly doubt another democrat candidate will win, it will either be Hillary or a republican.
edit on 073030p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 073030p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That does seem to be the current theory being said around the water cooler. But that doesn't mean it has to be that way. Once you start believing that and choose to spread that idea as well, you're just giving it more credibility though. That is the same thing the media does. They discredit everyone but their choice and give the impression that everyone else is thinking the same thing.

It's sad really. The competition hasn't even begun and so many have already decided who's going to win and lose.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

More here on the story from earlier:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: mOjOm

I highly doubt another democrat candidate will win, it will either be Hillary or a republican.

Wasn't Clinton supposed to win in 2008? How did that work out?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Apparently she was lesbian (read up and lol ^^^^)

Must have thrown a spanner in the works.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join