It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAW VIDEO: Cop Tases 12-Yr-Old Child While Choking Him!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Just some things I noticed from the video.

At the start of the video you can clearly see the "child" is fighting the officer, even appearing to be on top of the officers. Watch the first 30 seconds of the video and you can clearly see they are full on wrestling on the ground.

Couple that with the fact the officer was bitten and the kid was a runaway and you can pretty much discredit the entire video.

Also, the video is heavily edited, even to the point of attempting to make there appear to be a second tasing.
edit on 16-6-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Nothing in the video was a choke hold. He had one hand free the entire time. Again, watch the beginning (first 20 seconds) of the video, and you can see the officer and kid fighting. The kid is even on top of the officer at one point.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No, they edited the video using the same clip of "he is getting tased" during that scene to make it look like the officer was tasing him again, when clearly he was just putting on cuffs and the kid was kicking his feet like a douche.
edit on 16-6-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Watch it again, no taser. The kid was just kicking his feet.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Easy to call the kid names. He is probably being sent back to a home where the actions of the police, compared to life at home, look like a Sunday outing.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
a reply to: PageLC14

Unfortunately we don't know exactly how this started.

I was waiting for that (the above quote).

What in your right mind could justify choking and tasing a 12 year old kid prior to what we have been shown? Maybe the kid lipped off a little and hurt the big bad officer's feelings?

Embrace your enslavement and cheer on your heroes.

Well one should never deny that what happened before the escalation is important.

IF the kid came at him with a knife (not really that unrealistic) then i dont see how he handled it wrong. So IF his life was being threatened then he responded as he should have , as would anyone else protecting their livelyhood.

But somehow i sort of doubt that his life was that endagered by this twelve year old.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Well, that leaves the cop wide open to what in my opinion probably happened. He saw the kid, wanted to molest him, and the kid wouldn't go to his car for no reason, so proceeded to do all of that.

Due to the nature of the world and elite, I naturally assume they're satanists and have to proved otherwise.

So everyone in the world is a satanist until proven otherwise?
Healthy way of going through life..

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Char-Lee

Nothing in the video was a choke hold. He had one hand free the entire time. Again, watch the beginning (first 20 seconds) of the video, and you can see the officer and kid fighting. The kid is even on top of the officer at one point.

He demonstrated a chokehold, which involves an arm across someone's windpipe.

One hand is free in an illegal hold also. If you will read what I said, I have no idea if the hold is the legal or illegal one which sounds pretty much the same!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What irks me more is that we have posters here trying to defend the alleged cop's actions. If this was the UK that cop would be have been dealt with by the public. The very second he started to inflict pain to gain compliance they way he did should have galvanised people to intervene, and not stand like cowards watching and filming.

Cops do not have the authority to inflict a punishment to gain compliance, and if you think they do, you are wrong. They can restrain only with appropriate and proportionate force, and if met with a lethal threat, they can defend with a lethal response, but Americans seem to think that they have to comply to requests given by an officer. You don't!

The American public need to start intervening and stopping police brutality. Show the bad cops (and indeed the good cops) that these kind of incidents will not be tolerated. None of this bull# about complying and sorting it out in court, sort it there and then on the street.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
omg how come in 2015 people still dont know to flip the fu**ing phone when they are filming??!

i couldnt even watch the vid cus of how annoyed i was with the stupidity of the filmer, ffs its 2015 , how can you not know to flip the fu**ing phone

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Elysiumfire

Pepper spray, baton strikes, joint manipulation techniques, etc don't inflict pain? And aren't used by UK cops to gain control of a non-compliant or resistant subject?

Interesting.

youtu.be...

Is that knee in the face just for decoration? No pain at all? That crowd sure handled it, too. Got right up in there....and took pictures.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Shamrock6:

Pepper spray, baton strikes, joint manipulation techniques, etc don't inflict pain?

Don't talk rubbish! Even an open-palm slap inflicts pain. Whatever point you are trying to make is entirely lost in the fact that you don't know what you are saying!

Is that knee in the face just for decoration? No pain at all? That crowd sure handled it, too. Got right up in there....and took pictures.

Like I said, you don't know how to put a point across. This was an obvious criminal, he fought and lost, but didn't get shot, didn't get tased, and didn't receive any police brutality.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Ahh. But you said cops can't inflict pain "as punishment" to gain compliance.

So it's okay to inflict pain to gain compliance as long as it's not a punishment? Is that what you're saying? Is the knee in the face of a prostrated and restrained man okay because it's inflicting pain but not not as a punishment?

youtu.be...

What about there? Are the strikes okay because they're not being meted out as "punishment" but are only being given out to try and control the subject?

Before you go accusing others of "talking rubbish" you should probably learn some basic legal and law enforcement terms and definitions. You've arbitrarily decided the actions taken were for "punishment" because you say so. And then gone on to talk about how UK police don't use pain compliance techniques "as punishment." Which, no, cops don't have the authority to dish out punishments. Then again, it's not up to you determine whether a pain compliance technique was used as a punishment or not. But clearly UK cops do use pain compliance to get control of somebody.

And the rot about how people in the UK would intervene? Please. You'll pull out your cameras as fast as anybody else.

ETA - oh yea, forgot. Don't confuse you not liking my point for an inability to make one. You put UK cops, and citizens, on a pedestal. There's evidence to the contrary. I'm sorry you don't like it, but it is what it is.

edit on 16-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So, I didnt go through every page in this thread. I don't know if the cop's side of the story has been outed in here yet. But I'm taking up for the cop in as well. The boy's mother had called the police to report him missing. This cop found him, and after repeated attempts at asking him to get in his car, he still refused. That lead to the altercation. The kid bit the officer in the arm, which earned him a taser.

The cop a was in the right this time.

edit on 6/16/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Basically what we have here yet again, is another imbecile failing to comply with law enforcement.

Yep, the little spoiled, snot nosed brat got what he deserved. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

In your post you clearly demonstrate you know little, if nothing, about law enforcement procedure in America.

A police officer does not have to use proportionate force.

They are allowed use the amount of force necessary to diffuse the situation.

Sometimes that force is more than the suspect is using.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That is classic, I was going to post that same video to counter his condescending, we are so much more higher and mightier than you Americans, English nonsense.

The last one I had it out with claimed racial relations over there are just peachy. Well, I put an end to that load of crap with a video of my own. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
While that does look pretty bad, I hate how these videos almost never show the initial confrontation to know what actually went down. It could be exactly how the kids say it happened, bu I also know that kids can be aggressive and abrasive towards authority. Either way, the cop definitely did not need to do all of that. It seemed he had the kid under control with the initial choke.

Oh...meant to add, was this an actual LEO, or just a security guard for the area?

What exactly could a 12 year old you out weigh by 50+lbs do to deserve being tased? Maybe if he had a gun... Besides that it's ridiculous...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

That is classic, I was going to post that same video to counter his condescending, we are so much more higher and mightier than you Americans, English nonsense.

The last one I had it out with claimed racial relations over there are just peachy. Well, I put an end to that load of crap with a video of my own. ~$heopleNation

Every country has crappy cops mixed in.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

Nobody ever claimed that there are no bad seeds in law enforcement, cops are human just like everyone else.

However, I do believe that the good outweigh the bad. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join